$2000 Profit In 3 Days Trading Crypto On Binance

NEW] 💎Bitcoin Blueprint 2.0 –
[NEW] 📊Trade Calls FREE 7 Day Trial –
[NEW] 📚Free Training –

🔥Bitcoin Blueprint 1.0 –

📈3Commas – $10 Free Credit:

🏦EXCHANGES🏦
Coinbase (FIAT – BTC – BCC – ETH – LTC)
Buy/Sell $100 Get $10 FREE
Join Today:

Binance (BTC-ALTCOINS)
Join Today:…

1. CryptoJack

🔥Bitcoin Blueprint – https://bitcoin-blueprint.net
    ⭐️TRADE CALLS:https://trade-calls.com
    💡10 Free Training Videos: https://bitcoin-blueprint.getresponsepages.com/

2. CrypTalk App

June 5, 2019 at 8:06 am

Guys you should download CrypTalk app and see how easy and safe trading can be!!! Share your experience with professionals and get the answers you need in CrypTalk!

3. Divine Nwadike

June 5, 2019 at 8:06 am

How much profit do you think i can make daily if i stack $2,000 for each trade and trade 12 hours daily?

4. J bell

June 5, 2019 at 8:06 am

Could I just trade into tether wait for the dip and then buy btc back at a lower price? Thx!

5. Rudin Karyanto

June 5, 2019 at 8:06 am

how do you sell at high when you never bought any before? or are you assuming that you already have balance in that particular coin?

6. Kz Basa

hello cryptojack

7. ROAM007

June 5, 2019 at 8:06 am

Hi Jack, firstly thank you for sharing some of your videos. Its really is a big help for a newbie like myself. I am trying to transfer some coins from Coinspot.com.au to Binance, for some reason its not allowing me? Its saying insufficient fund when in fact I was trying to transfer all I have. thank you in advance. please let me know how I can do it?

8. JM 26

June 5, 2019 at 8:06 am

I think you’ve got a lot of valuable information, but hiding some of it behind a paywall seems counterproductive to me. Maybe I’m wrong, but I would think if your information is so valuable, your channel will grow and you’d make more money thru monetization. Either way, thanks for sharing what you do share.

9. Matt Young

June 5, 2019 at 8:06 am

Hey Jack, if I bought the trade calls for $50, and I want the blueprint, does it cost me the full $150, or do I get a discount? Thanks!

10. windyrain storm

June 5, 2019 at 8:06 am

Jack, i only watch your videos because i think some videos about cryptos are BS and click bait and doesn’t know what they are talking about.

Can you share the coins you invested in?

11. Muhd Khairil

June 5, 2019 at 8:06 am

I dont have CC, any other ways to sub your trade calls?

12. DC DC

How to join your course

13. paulien van klooster

June 5, 2019 at 8:06 am

Hi Jack, question, I am living in Holland, where are you living..? I ask this because of the time difference. as that could be a problem i guess when you give your trade calls.. Love to hear your answer. Great day Paulien

14. stevengrey sio

June 5, 2019 at 8:06 am

crypto jack let me join your trade calls

15. Prince Lobiyal

June 5, 2019 at 8:06 am

Hi, i want to join your daily trading tips. But as i dont own a credit card. I cannot pay. If i can pay through cryptocurrency or PayPal or debit card please help!! HELP! HELP!

16. AVLRECORDS

60000000 profit to make it a better clickbait title
    u suck u dont stick to a plan

17. Jeremiah Brooks

June 5, 2019 at 8:06 am

Hey Jack great video as always. Quick question, what is the maximum amount you would ever day trade with. All I can think about is compound interest and the sky’s the limit if I just keep making % gains every week. Thanks!

18. Jules G

June 5, 2019 at 8:06 am

Hi Jack, regarding your Trade Calls wondering how frequently you announce them, and what is the typical length of time for these trades, are they an hour or so, or days long? Also, what would be the average amount of time that you give people before they'd be expected to jump in on any given trade, do people need to jump on it ASAP or it there a good amount of setup time before the trade? Thanks

19. jacques radyn

June 5, 2019 at 8:06 am

For the first time, a guy that know what he is talking about. Might just sign up for your programs. Keep it up, man!

20. We Try It You Buy It

June 5, 2019 at 8:06 am

Waiting for new videos from you Jack!
    You are very helpful! Thank you!

21. Joey Chamera

June 5, 2019 at 8:06 am

So my binance profile has a very little amount of coins, Basically just some BNB. I'm currently sending Bitcoin from my Ledger to Binance just to do one day trade profit and then send it back on over to the Ledger. Is this a bad decision due to fees? I don't want to hold a lot of Bitcoin there because it's not secure. Help please!

22. Bronson Slade

June 5, 2019 at 8:06 am

What method do you use to notify your CryptoJack Trade Call members? Do you have some sort of instant message to alert us? Thank you

23. Graham Elliott

June 5, 2019 at 8:06 am

another great video Jack…… Quick question — Is there a "optimum time" in the day to trade ? when looking on Trading View 6:30am on their time scale seems to be a good point to start. I am an Englishman in Australia so time zones are really effecting my best judgement..

24. shakester2010

June 5, 2019 at 8:06 am

Isn't 0.0012590 BTC called 125900 satoshis and not 12590 satoshis?
    Awesome profit!!
    Subbed.

25. Jim C

June 5, 2019 at 8:06 am

Great video Jake. You really are nice and clear. Its good to see these practical and simple trades. Going down as well as up.

26. J D

June 5, 2019 at 8:06 am

Nice zeex ad before the vid, a store for crypto holders.

27. Joey Chamera

June 5, 2019 at 8:06 am

May someone please explain Binance's exchange? I'm looking to begin my profile but I'm not sure whether to exchange using Binance or Coinbase. Binance states that there is a 50% reduction on fees using their BNB coin however I'm still confused on the usage of it.

So lets say I BNB's value is $13 and BTC's value is $8300. I want to make a good $1000 investment or addition to my BTC balance with reduced fees. So, do I buy 1000$ worth of BNB and then exchange that BNB to BTC for a discounted fee exchange or is it the other way around (exchange $1000 worth of BTC into BNB)?

I am aware that BNB's "50%" discount is not actually a complete 50% fee discount

28. Brandon Beavis Investing

Thanks Jack.

29. Silent Reaper

June 5, 2019 at 8:06 am

so is the first month of the course technically free or do you take $49?

30. Ejirodahero

Hey, nice one Jack. The same can be done with XLM atm – look into it

31. VSpeaks

June 5, 2019 at 8:06 am

Jack you should ask sunny if he would like yo collab with you,I find both your channels very valuable.

32. RandomEffects

June 5, 2019 at 8:06 am

I also did some 5-7% gains each of the last few days, althought nothing too crazy as I'm not investing a lot of cash with each trade. But anyway, feels good to make even a small profit after this bear market.

33. Brando

June 5, 2019 at 8:06 am

Hello crypto Jack. Thanks for the content. I recently heard that EOS was having an AirDrop soon and prices could crash. Now this source I heard this from is supposedly a credited source, although I still question. I also was paying for a VIP group that’s double your price but I feel you give way more value from your free vids then their paid group. I’m about to cancel with them and sign with you!!! Thanks again.

34. JuicyVeganDwarf

June 5, 2019 at 8:06 am

Glad to see you are having some great trades the mo mate. I know I have said a few times I will get that email over to you but I have been flat out busy. My little girl is really unwell at mo so back and forth to hospitals. As soon as this is all sorted and she is well I will fire it over to you.

I honestly think it could be a great idea for your channel and would see immense results for you and would be a huge benefit for me and others too.

35. Justin Stelt

June 5, 2019 at 8:06 am

Love your channel Jack, tons of great info. I'm relatively new to crypto so I just have one question about this video. How would you factor in your initial investment into EOS? This seems like a really good trading strategy but you would need to have patience and really understand the technical analysis of crypto. You make it look so easy, I just wonder if I'm missing something? Thanks for the vids man, I always look forward to the next one.

36. Danny Raul Molina

June 5, 2019 at 8:06 am

Jack, I have a question. What's the minimum recommended used for day trading? I come from a country where it's not easy to get 500 dollars for such things.

37. Jay Hov

June 5, 2019 at 8:06 am

hmmmm….Trade Calls is very appealing!

38. CryptoLamboNick

June 5, 2019 at 8:06 am

Jack, can you possibly do a vid on explaining Market, Limit, Stop buy and sell orders? I'm really having a hard time understanding some of that, I mostly do market orders on GDAX, but I was trying to see how to place pre-orders and waiting for it to drop then triggers buy, also placing sells higher and when price goes up 5-10% it would sell automatically if I'm sleeping or at work etc…

39. gainer4muscle

June 5, 2019 at 8:06 am

How much do you trade with if you made 0.22 btc of profit in 3 days?