$218,000 Bitcoin during the next bull run.

$218,000 Bitcoin during the next bull run.

$218,000 Bitcoin during the next bull run.

Topic List & Time Stamps:
• (6:26-) WHEN will the next Bull Run be? (TIME Prediction).
• (9:16-) HOW HIGH will the prices go??? (PRICE Prediction).
• (12:38-) Bitcoin Block Size capacity monkey wrench.
• (10:52-) Other Cryptocurrencies Prediction, including Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Stellar Lumens, Cardano (Altcoin Prediction)

Previous prediction:

One variable may affect this: How will FEES on the…

1. Scott Sycamore

Where you movin in PR?

2. Scott Sycamore

June 1, 2019 at 10:06 pm

What's yo XRP prediction fooo??

3. Stuart Carter

June 1, 2019 at 10:06 pm

Love the video, I 100% agree with your logic around the price predictions.

4. Dean Connolly

vericoin and verium, you heard it here 1st

5. Ixus

June 1, 2019 at 10:06 pm

It's not possible for Bitcoin to reach $218.000. Because by the time btc rise and usd go down, btc will be considered "pumped by air-usd", and corrects to other currencies, and therefore will crash before that. This also make other currencies (like argentina/venezuela and some many more) rise in value when usd go down, and will make people and institutions not lean on bitcoin same way if usd go down. Btc will become to a bubble before that. If buying bitcoin when it become really expensive, it starts to be almost the same as "buying the us-dept" and will just not happen. IMO. (What do I know.. but this is what I believe).

6. Amir Shahzad

June 1, 2019 at 10:06 pm

very nice analysis Colin. i am expecting 50k bitcoin till december 2021.

7. Von RotteN

June 1, 2019 at 10:06 pm

what drugs are you on Colin

8. redit

bitcoin will hit 128000 $ in the next bull run

9. K G

June 1, 2019 at 10:06 pm

Basically, wait wait wait sell sell sell (repeat)

10. what

June 1, 2019 at 10:06 pm

By a different method you can arrive at a very similar figure.
    You might have seen it recently on CryptoJeb or Sunnydecree's channels
    The high peaks before and after the two prior halvings have been $22, $951 and $19497
    Which is 43X, 21X (and if the pattern holds) roughly half of the prior growth = 10.5X.
    10.5 * the 2017 ATH of $19497 is $204,718
    What worries me is that when you have such a flawless forecast for how it's going to go, it doesnt go that way.

11. Nuffins McDindu

bitcoin is only due to duration, the true crypto king is xrp. 14:55

12. Kostadin Andonov

June 1, 2019 at 10:06 pm

The only problem i see in this is that this is pure extrapulation. Crypto can crash and burn at any moment.

13. George Hale

June 1, 2019 at 10:06 pm

This dude is so full of it … everyone loves to tell you their guess on price predictions

14. Dorian Sawyer

June 1, 2019 at 10:06 pm

Cryptocurrency trading is one of the vital aspect of being a cryptocurrency nerd.
    I was a novice trader when I was first introduced to Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general. At first it seems strange to me but learning from some other blogs and YouTube videos gave me a little understanding of what cryptocurrecy is about and with time I began to trade. I mixed things up actually at my early stage because I thought just know what cryptocurrency is means that I can succeed with trading with trading but I was so wrong and lost almost all my investment to trading. I got frustrated and decided to quit the crypto space but my instinct still tells me that I can succeed bountifully but how I will do that still remains a misery to me. I was so in search of a solution on how to succeed with my cryptocurrency journey and my prayers where answered when I saw a beginner post talking about how to trade cryptocurrency and succeed. Surprisingly the course was for both amateur and advanced traders and what really caught my interest to try out the method was because of the reviews of other traders who have succeeded very well using this same method. I decided to contact the man in charge Mr. Erik Larsson. Mr. Erik took out time to attend to all my questions even though they were somewhat silly enough to get someone angry but he never did and instead he make sure I learn and get out of my frustrated nature. Within 2 months of implementing his method I have already profited 7 timed my initial investment and this made me to wow at his strategy. You might be thinking what don't I know about crypto trading but I can assure you that there are many things you don't possibly know about cryptocurrency. Get out of your depressed nature and slide into the working strategy to raise your financial status today. I will advice you to contact (eriklarsson888@gmailcom WhatsApp * +447426071628 ) for all your cryptocurrency questions, strategy and beginners coaching.

15. Bill Kirchenbauer

June 1, 2019 at 10:06 pm

Could you say “So” “actually” and “guys” more?

16. Keo Macario

June 1, 2019 at 10:06 pm

The longer you wait……the greater the rewards……….is that what HODL means ? Sorry I'm new to this.

17. isusanto

make price predictions for XRP PLEASE nice to see

18. Leonel Estrada

218k sure in about 40 years

19. Chew Chew Train

June 1, 2019 at 10:06 pm

Colin, see if same formula method was able to predict the past bullruns. That would interesting, because if your formula would have predicted the previous peaks then that would lend more weight to the 2021 prediction.

20. Tim Kane

HODL

21. Chew Chew Train

June 1, 2019 at 10:06 pm

Fun analysis! I liked your deductive reasoning. Hope it's true!

22. Phoenix Rich

Major Drop

23. Curious People

June 1, 2019 at 10:06 pm

EOS is centralized crap, no thanks pumper

24. David Duda

Time to buy now?

25. James L

June 1, 2019 at 10:06 pm

One small note in the calculation I would like to point out. The previous patterns were based SOLELY on retail action with much smaller volumes and market caps. This current bull run is retail plus institutional pricing action. The volume and market cap are going to be much longer and more intense. Other factors to consider are the rate increase of fiat devaluation and the forever lost BTC (>3 mil?}. I would like to see the pricing forecast with these factors taken into consideration. Great work on this video!

26. Christopher Gregory

June 1, 2019 at 10:06 pm

Im not trying to be mean but do you guys just pull random numbers out of your ass? It would take intense demand for Bitcoin from almost every financial institution on earth to raise Bitcoin to over $100k. You can look over graph data all you want but 99.9% of you couldn't predict rain if it was dark and thundering outside. Want proof? Take a handful of recent bitcoin articles and see how their predictions play out. Most of the "parabolic" articles paid off by the whales. A fool and his money will soon part…..

27. Un Known

June 1, 2019 at 10:06 pm

I hate people who dont like coins like litecoin but love shitcoins like eos…and ethereum..what fundamentals does ethereum have?..if it werent for ico's ethereum would be useless. No autonomous smart contracts….not scaleable…weak security protocols…im going to ride the wave and make my money cause we are early and it will all go up..but long term?…like i just dont get it..

28. MrAtheistLibertarian

June 1, 2019 at 10:06 pm

If you flip a coin and get heads, does that mean you're likely to get heads again? I'm bullish too. But past market performance isn't an indicator.

29. Nyikos Csaba

Hey Man!
    Just gratulation, great video!
    What do you think about Electroneum? They have a nice team, whats going with ETN future? Any price prediktion?

30. outoftime

June 1, 2019 at 10:06 pm

so if i put $500 in 2013 u would times that by 86 in 2017? = $43000?

31. Karu911

June 1, 2019 at 10:06 pm

Boring and stupid! Like most of u guys

32. Grow 4 Fun

June 1, 2019 at 10:06 pm

way to optimistic i think