BAKKT launch DROPS THE PRICE OF BITCOIN! Did BAKKT move 94,000 Bitcoin?

BAKKT launch DROPS THE PRICE OF BITCOIN! Did BAKKT move 94,000 Bitcoin?

Tired of the hopium and chart talk promising and speculating the price of Bitcoin WILL BOOM? SO AM I! Women Bitcoin investors HAVE BIGGER BALLS THEN THE MEN IN BITCOIN! Is the 94k BTC that moved going to be used for a massive short?

Get the world’s first ELITE cryptocurrency debit card:

Check out Unstoppable Domains! Blockchain based domains that protect you and your content! PLUS, can be used as your cryptocurrency wallet addresses!…

1. Mr_Kristof

September 12, 2019 at 6:38 am

Get the world's first ELITE cryptocurrency debit card:

ByBit is the exchange with the best customer support, familiarity, and reliability.

Click here to sign up: https://www.bybit.com/app/register?affiliate_id=164&language=en&group_id=299&group_type=1

Check out my Patreon if you want some gold nuggets.

Equipment used to make this video

Rode VideoMic Pro- https://amzn.to/2Uwd3ej

Samsung Galaxy Tab S4- https://amzn.to/2RpbT1E

Smooth 4 cell phone gimbal- https://amzn.to/2SEokrE

SanDisk 64GB memory card – https://amzn.to/2Da6B63

GoPro Hero 7 Black- https://amzn.to/2PPyerO

Canon EOS M50- https://amzn.to/2qUAm3y

Flexible tripod- https://amzn.to/2DYQdqf

Lighting for studio- https://amzn.to/2TPveLl

Need stickers? I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THESE GUYS:

BUY A NANO LEDGER S HARDWARE WALLET

Exodus PC wallet

RECOMMENDED CRYPTO EXCHANGES:

If your looking to start buying altcoins Binance IS THE BEST altcoin exchange out there.

Please join Binance using this link:

Kucoin exchange is the fastest up and comer and has coins exclusive to it you cant find anywhere else!

CONNECT WITH ME:

Telegram Group:https://t.me/joinchat/G6sAfEu2rxWS2HWmwxJtjw

Add me on Snapchat: mr_kristof

Find me on Instagram: mr_kristof

Add me on Twitter: mr_kristof007

Add me on Xbox Live: VoxiKnight

Read my blog on Steemit: steemit.com/@cryptokristof

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE AND I AM NOT A FINANCIAL ADVISER. AND THESE ARE SIMPLY MY OPINIONS AND SHOULD BE TAKEN AS ENTERTAINMENT ONLY!

#cryptocurrency #BAKKT #Bitcoin #altcoin #binance #kucoin #coinbase #ripple #cryptocurrencynews,#xrp #bnb #neo #bakkt #fidelitydigitalassets #bitcoinprice #bitcoinnews,#bitcoinpump #bitcoindump #bakktbitcoin #btc #chainlink #energi #litecoin #tether #eos #monero #cardano #ada #cryptolife #bitcoinprice #bitcointoday #blockchain #crypto.com #ledger #trezor

2. pismobiics

September 12, 2019 at 6:38 am

Regarding men versus women investors….it could be that men get into a "must win this" mentality as after all investing is a sort of gambling. Women are more careful and wired to look out for danger (to be sble to take care of children) so they will naturally take less risk. But women can screw up just as easily if fomo takes over.

3. pismobiics

September 12, 2019 at 6:38 am

I am thinking if there could be this unusual change regarding searches for Bitcoin on Google and Btc price….Google announced lately that they will want to become the search engine for blockchain and cryptocurrencies and they are working on a blockchain based thing for this. They have projects under way to create this Bitcoin info aggregator/search tool (I don't remember the specifics) and I wonder if this has also something to do with it…? Also, I could be totally wrong. Of course the Bakkt launch is surely a bigger factor in Btc price drop.

4. ɃoilerRoom

September 12, 2019 at 6:38 am

I will never have less bitcoin than I did last week, month, or year.
    💪 hands. Trade wisely my friends. 😜
    Bulls make money, bears make money, but pigs get slaughtered.

5. Rolando Jr. Legarde

September 12, 2019 at 6:38 am

Impossible I don't believed.

6. #Crypto Goddess

"ALRIGHT GUYS … " AAAAANNND GALS!😁

7. justo salinas

dump it

8. arthur none

September 12, 2019 at 6:38 am

Why would I send 94.000 btc to one adress if I want to play some games. I can hide my game a lot better is I have 100 adresses. I think someone wants to show that he/she/it has really a lot of coins. What else….that much coins on one adress…show off!

9. Al Al

September 12, 2019 at 6:38 am

If I had 94,000 bitcoin, I would only sell or spend 1 bitcoin per day and live a great life with my wife for the rest of our lives, leave the rest to our kids (who are all grown adults now) in a trust to do the same, and not care about getting more bitcoin. I don't suffer from excessive greed.

10. Mark Lucas

September 12, 2019 at 6:38 am

Having tons of BTC (enough to move market) and a bitmex account is a ez way to make more BTC i bet

11. Christopher

September 12, 2019 at 6:38 am

People are searching BTC because it's also Bahamas telecommunication. They got hit with a hurricane.

12. Mike Balding

September 12, 2019 at 6:38 am

I am so proud that you didn't give to those large organizations. I worked for two of them before, and they pretty much take your Mandy and spend it on themselves, with a very small percentage, never over 10 percent going to the cause. Good move.

13. Diver Dan

September 12, 2019 at 6:38 am

Wow apart from the finish Barbie tart & relief idea everything reported was on cripto zombies channel yesterday!!
    Both good channels.

14. Adam Blanch

September 12, 2019 at 6:38 am

Leverage trading should be banned as should paper contracts on previous metals/crypto

15. R James

September 12, 2019 at 6:38 am

Reminder also that NFL season starts early September. Next Łitecoin partnered Miami Dolphins 🐬 home game is 8th September v Baltimore Ravens 🦅

Every week Łitecoin brand will be shown and advertised to thousands of NFL fans. 🌔 🛰

16. P1 Noy

September 12, 2019 at 6:38 am

Miss Finald is not talking about the women who are currently in crypto, which you are right some women are better at business decisions than men. She is talking about Bitcoins risk keeps MOST Women away, which she is right. The majority in bitcoin/crypto are mostly men. I think you read the context wrong

17. N B

September 12, 2019 at 6:38 am

Need I say its a bit hypocritical to say the rainforest needs our help … because of climate change … while supporting Bitcoin, which has a major impact on climate change due to it extreme energy usage. Bitcoin needs to die before it kills us.

18. Marc Busche

September 12, 2019 at 6:38 am

BTC ist a company on the bahamas…

19. DOO718

September 12, 2019 at 6:38 am

Good for you and your relief effort! I really respect that! Keep us updated!
    I have a big boat but I'm in California 🙁
    God bless you and I pray you can rally a team to make a difference!

20. SanktGallus

September 12, 2019 at 6:38 am

You explain unregulated dumping on us well, i wouldnt do it, be hodler of last resort. Good insights from you again. God bless your mining nerves.

21. scrwbl8

September 12, 2019 at 6:38 am

Great mindset my man, we think alike. Unfortunately I'm nowhere near FL nor have the funds at this point in time.

22. Anne Midwinter-Cooke

September 12, 2019 at 6:38 am

Go the women, stacking sats and chilling here!

23. andriusj7

September 12, 2019 at 6:38 am

Kudos for supporting rainforest, though the best way to support rainforest is to stop eating meat and other animal products.

24. Travel Guys

If I have 94000 I'm gonna sell of 4000btc and see market react

25. BHP Smokeshop KC

September 12, 2019 at 6:38 am

Hey thanks for telling the truth about us ladies in the space. I'm also one of the very few women smokeshop owners GIRLS ROCK 💗💗💗

26. got litecoin?

September 12, 2019 at 6:38 am

Mr. K, I'm in Delray Beach…south of WPB.
    It's best to ship out from Ft. Lauderdale or WPB to Freeport. I used to have connections in FTL shipping construction materials. Actually had a plan to ship pre-fab homes to Haiti but everyone said there's too much corruption. The Bahamas isn't nearly as bad as Haiti though. I'd love to help out.
    The people have nothing and it's been very hot down here after the storm. I don't have a boat but I'll see if I can get in touch with my contact from the lumber company. He shipped containers on cargo ships.

27. got litecoin?

September 12, 2019 at 6:38 am

Hey! Why are you doggin' dudes??😂🤣

28. Mitch Eger

September 12, 2019 at 6:38 am

Solid video brotha. Keep us posted how the Florida/Bahamas project goes👌

29. mine coins everyday

September 12, 2019 at 6:38 am

rain forests is always good and sea shepherd is the whale wars show? that would be cool

30. Allender1g

September 12, 2019 at 6:38 am

Does ur wife watch ur videos😮 lol

31. Allender1g

September 12, 2019 at 6:38 am

Crypto zombie has been talking about this for a long time I believe it to be true if you have enough bitcoin manipulation becomes very easy in the short term but in the long term it becomes harder as the price rises and at the end of the day these wells will want top dollarFor their bitcoin

32. caveymoley

September 12, 2019 at 6:38 am

-Mr_Kristof "Hey guys, I know that you know I have a million dollar mining farm, a bunch of Long Bitcoin and Altcoin holdings, and I just recently bought a corvette… But will you guys help crowdfund my trip to the Bahamas so that I can feel like a philanthropist?"
    -Me
    Dude… did I just hear you right? Wtf… :/

33. Jerry Dubonnet

September 12, 2019 at 6:38 am

Women in business,,,, well look at Blythe Masters,,, a real damn shark,,, manipulating the gold price & her default swap invention

34. Garry Parmenter

September 12, 2019 at 6:38 am

Craig Wright needs to move 94000 BTC to pay his massive court fine.

35. Chris Free

September 12, 2019 at 6:38 am

Maybe the 94,000 Bitcoins is BAKT?… I mean, that's a lot even for a whale. That would have to be a whale of a whale.

36. CryptoFit Babe

September 12, 2019 at 6:38 am

Hehe, miss Finland… I'm inviting youv to become an Official XBI Ambassador for Scandinavia. I can teach you a thing or two 💪

37. 911zhenxiang

September 12, 2019 at 6:38 am

Every channel seems now to predict a Bitcoin dump … that's why i think it will pump 😉

38. Sunsettvu

September 12, 2019 at 6:38 am

I wouldn’t do it. Mercury one sends 100% of your donation. They are organized. Already doing it. They utilize other avenues to pay for overhead. Go ahead and reinvent the wheel.

39. warsticker

I bet you It was Craig Wright that moved the 1 billion in bitcoin, he
    probably had to pay the 2 billion BTC the court ordered him to pay for
    being the Satoshi Nakamoto …. LOL!

40. mrweenie2834

September 12, 2019 at 6:38 am

only if everyone could have our mindset! fiat is going to the garbage , and gold ,silver and btc gonna save us. bags filled!

41. filip pavloski

September 12, 2019 at 6:38 am

Thank u for your awesome video and for trying to help
    That's what make crypto big….
    R3epecr