BIG NEWS: Amazon Just Announced a NEW Quantum Database to RIVAL Crypto | Nasdaq BULLISH on DeFi Alts

Like. Comment. Subscribe.

Tech Giant Amazon Announces New Quantum Database, Touts Advantages Over Blockchain

Nasdaq adds a new index for decentralized finance ‘DeFix,’ covering Augur,…

1. Charles Timmins

September 11, 2019 at 9:43 pm

Old system yet again attempting to keep their hold on the world. To little to late. Decentralised currencies a great idea and will surely win. Amazon will only see failure with this and that makes me smile 😊

2. Use-Case Use-Waste

September 11, 2019 at 9:43 pm

Amazon’s distributed ledger oracle which aims to scale 2-3 times faster than traditional blockchains won’t stand a chance to oracles built on top of Ethereum 2.0 once it scales 10-100-1000x – there’s no chance.

3. CrankITKomo

September 11, 2019 at 9:43 pm

QLDB – "Centralized", next!

4. david davian

September 11, 2019 at 9:43 pm

I never hear anything about ox zrx coin.

5. filip pavloski

September 11, 2019 at 9:43 pm

So many great news adoption everywhere….

6. david davian

Alright:)

7. Matt Allred

September 11, 2019 at 9:43 pm

One judge and a court can freeze your money or steel your money in any US based centralized database. Period.

8. Digital Web

9. Paul Carroll

September 11, 2019 at 9:43 pm

Bad news for DApp platforms but I can’t see this effecting BTC in any way , do we even need daps ? And I feel the whole DApp space is over hyped and way too competitive for a use case we may not actually need .
    BTC is the new gold and the most solid investment in crypto.
    I do think dash has a solid use case also and can do well
    No DApp platform investments for me

10. Browning Bros Films

September 11, 2019 at 9:43 pm

We’re talking alien space talk now right cos I’m nearly checked out… this is nuts! I mean quantum computing is the future anyway sooo… Let’s go!

11. Perito Werner

September 11, 2019 at 9:43 pm

As a computer expert I think that a centralized immutable database is the natural step forward in the helm of database as a service. Also 95% (my guess) of the crypto projects just not need to be decentralized… They are decentralized just for marketing purpose…

12. Mice Elf

September 11, 2019 at 9:43 pm

Surprise! Bakkt got delayed….. jk, although it wouldn’t surprise me if they pulled a fast one like that.

13. psalm

September 11, 2019 at 9:43 pm

I hate amazon I swear if they don’t pay taxes next year

14. TradeFeedz

September 11, 2019 at 9:43 pm

DLT is not meant to be decentralized, this competes with Hyperledger and Atala, not bitcoin. Get your facts correct please

15. paul mc guigan

September 11, 2019 at 9:43 pm

🤣using buzz words when running scared. True quantum computers are still decades away.
    Who the hell wants all your data held by a stranger that has complete control over it.

16. J. D.

September 11, 2019 at 9:43 pm

This sort of thing is inevitable, I mean, what government or nation in their right mind would EVER allow so called decentralized permissionless anything?

Remember blockchain doesn't solve the fact that those in power want to keep their power at any cost.

Like others have said things are getting very, very interesting. I guess I think we are living right on the precipice of so much global and financial upsets none of us can even probably imagine what life will be like even 5 years from now. Kind of exciting and scary at the same time.

Thanks again guys.

17. crypto jay

September 11, 2019 at 9:43 pm

amazon is better off selling books and toothpaste subscriptions than selling quantum databases which they havent the knowledge to tinker around with. the wheel is already round, why invent it again? bitcoin baby

18. BobbyBanks77

September 11, 2019 at 9:43 pm

Good at least I see that people realize that it is very centralized and thus not in competition with blockchain…..

19. Judith Ouma

September 11, 2019 at 9:43 pm

I am for Bitcoin come rain come sunshine. Thank you for timely information always!

20. Marco 1547

September 11, 2019 at 9:43 pm

If you want your privacy sold to all and sundry, then fill yer boots

21. Kush Papi Moon Man

September 11, 2019 at 9:43 pm

You alllllmost said it…Bitcoin, Ethereum – X..

22. Milo

September 11, 2019 at 9:43 pm

Hi altcoin Daily. Whatch this guy have 2500btc on his frank muller watch. https://youtu.be/B92fdYnK8D4

23. The Blockchain Today

September 11, 2019 at 9:43 pm

In my opinion AWS isn't even coming close to a threat to Bitcoin or decentralised projects. Nice try of them but the central nature of their tech isn't there for the people. 😉

24. FOMOSAPIAN

September 11, 2019 at 9:43 pm

Let me give you some advice… I love your channel but you have to stop rapidly moving the pages you show up and down… land on a page and leave it or move it slowly… I’m watching on a 80” screen and when you jerk the page up and down rapidly it makes everyone get vertigo… dizzy…

25. Nathan Martin

September 11, 2019 at 9:43 pm

1. Key word is CENTRALIZED. 2. Bezos IS C LIE A. 3. Makes BTC look good. 4. BTC can also run on a Quantum computer, but still cannot be hacked even by a Quantum computer unless someone has the wealth to build a consensus (Hash rate will only increase with a Quantum computer, but won't centralize it).

26. Map to Success

This is just a fancy way of rebranding Amazon Prime LOL 😂😂😂

27. J B

September 11, 2019 at 9:43 pm

Awww the moon boys are sad 😭 btc price will drop significantly haha 😜😜😜

28. Moonmoon

Centralized =! immutable…lol

29. Robbie Wolff

September 11, 2019 at 9:43 pm

That’s centralized so that’s just a ledger.