Bitcoin 2019 Price Prediction – Bitcoin Is Just Getting Started

Bitcoin 2019 Price Prediction – Bitcoin Is Just Getting Started

This is my 2019 Bitcoin Price Prediction! I explain where I believe BTC will be in 1 year and why. I think that this year will set the mark and beginning of a bull market. Tune in see where I predict bitcoin will be 12 months from now!

Don’t Forget To LIKE, COMMENT, And SUBSCRIBE!

Discord:

Patreon:

Donate:

Instagram:

Twitter:…

1. Mike L

June 4, 2019 at 5:03 am

Bitcoin touched blew past 6k over Mother’s Day weekend. I think it touched 7400 a few hours ago (May 11,2019). It’s trading right at around 7200 as I’m typing this. I think cryptos bull market is back.

2. Metan Arc

June 4, 2019 at 5:03 am

grab the bitcoins at their lows while you can.

3. Fermina Cervantes

June 4, 2019 at 5:03 am

My experience with the cryptocurrency market is something unique but started in a bitter state. I made more than $47,000 profit using one great strategies of trading Bitcoin within the past few months and my success was not instant because I have been a novice before. I purchased around 1.8 BTC during the moon period of 2017 and it continue to moon and I was happy and kept it only for it to decline heavily in 2018 which resulted in me selling the less value that was left and me making huge loss. I have already concluded that Bitcoin is not my thing and I will stay away from it not until I got introduced to Mr Dominic Connor. Mr. Connor is a very patient man as he first ask about my background knowledge of cryptocurrency before he continue to teach me on the basic things to look out for when choosing a trading/exchnge company and the ways to make massive profit using his trading technique. Also, he showed me to his specially and uniquely designed layout and he also provided me with professional advice and accurate trade signals to start up well. While I was using his system, trading cryptocurrency became fun and enjoyable and I just want to spread the good work that he is doing and also to help as many that are in my previous state. For all questions, you can reach out for his help with dominicconnorr33@gmail.com and WhatsApp +447456561328

4. Rafael Degannes

June 4, 2019 at 5:03 am

Too much talking. Is the price going up or not?

5. Unify Pt

June 4, 2019 at 5:03 am

Use this service to withdraw your gained bitcoins https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a4e88b203e6020210349550

6. Pjanic Hernanes

June 4, 2019 at 5:03 am

Don't be depressed, work with +1(740)527-3568 on whatsaap for your bitcoin hacks.

7. NIcky Darryl

June 4, 2019 at 5:03 am

Wow a massive bitcoin just drop into my wallet 5minutes ago hackerbrainz95@gmail,com got all softwares for your hack check him out and thank me later you can text him via +1(469) 629-6942

8. Paul Holloway

June 4, 2019 at 5:03 am

If your right then the best thing to do is accumulate and HODL as much as you can until 2020 -2021

9. Luca Richards

June 4, 2019 at 5:03 am

Before last year I have been hearing about Bitcoin but I don't know what it is and how I can gain from it and due to my busy schedule I was not able to make out time and do proper research on it but last year I decided to go into it and learn more about it and I saw the reason why people are really into it but though I still have limited knowledge and I decided to give it a try. Most of my friends where against it as they do not believe in it but I took the risk and bought 7 BTC, and I left it in my wallet expecting the price to increase in some months time because 2017 I saw an incredible increase in price. I was following update on Bitcoin every day but the price keep dropping and it left me with no choice than to find an alternative of how to gain more value for my crypto as the price I bought them and the current price they are have result in a decline. This now led me to carry out proper research until I found a beginners trading post talking about a strategy on how to trade and make profit so I contacted the person in charge, Mr. Dominic Connor, and he explained to me the different ways to make profit in this bearish market. I invested 3 BTC of my coin, and it quickly rose to 9 BTC towards the end of December 2018, and I was convinced that this is the best way to make a good profit from Bitcoin. If you're still confused about the steps to take this year I urge you to contact dominicconnor33@gmail com for all your cryptocurrency questions, strategy and beginners coaching.

10. Truce

Great vid, i think it will happen faster with the halving in 2020 but ehh

11. MALTEGA

June 4, 2019 at 5:03 am

Bro.. what year has BTC repeated the same prices at the EOY?? Never.. I swear just say you dont know. Nobody does.. shit blowing me. Y'all did this all 2018, now the same shit another year? Noooo

12. MALTEGA

June 4, 2019 at 5:03 am

Stop tryina say what 2019 is or isn't going to be. You dont have a crystal ball. This is an opinion because nobody knows the future idc how confident cats THINK they are…. Facts

13. Lopez Morrison

June 4, 2019 at 5:03 am

Bitcoin investment has suddenly become one of the most efficient and trusting financial aid investment, I invested 0.5btc last week and I just got a return of 2.0btc which Is x4 of what I invested, thanks to bitcoin mining company, they are into bitcoin hack,paypal hack,if interested you can also contact them at bitcoinworldwide2@gmail..com and also via what'sapp +14132982828

14. J Hoodied

June 4, 2019 at 5:03 am

You're way off dude. No way BTC will hit 6k by the end of the year. It'll range between 5k – 2k for 2-3 years.

15. David Britt

June 4, 2019 at 5:03 am

Can someone explain to me why video’s like this don’t also consider mining difficulty & hash rate in their assumptions? I’ve been watching a lot of videos and they all seem to agree with the same market trends, however none make the assumption that the cost to mine will change

16. Lancelot Ego

June 4, 2019 at 5:03 am

Last year, One Bitcoin rose from $997 to $19,000. That's like 19 Times Returns on the BIGGEST & Number One cryptocurrency in the world. At the moment, 1 Bitcoin = $3800+ One of the biggest names in blockchain f?nance is predicting a huge, imminent surge for bitcoin. Philip Nunn – CEO of Blackmore Group –believes we could see bitcoin hit $60,000 in year 2019.That would be an enormous 795% leap from where it sits today. This means almost ALL altcoins Under $1 – $20 per coin can go as high as 20 Times – 50 Times Returns. Do you know what that means? It means your N10,000 – N50,000 today can get you between 100 – 150 coins which could do Times 20 to Times 50 for you. I started with $5,000 and now I've made over $350,000 profits within a short time frame with the platform. Aside trading bitcoin and ethereum i also trade on other currencies like; Litecoin (LTC), Zcash (ZEC), Dash, Ripple (XRP), Monero (XMR), Dogecoin, MadeSafeCoin, EOS, etc. Most questions traders ask is what will raise the value of any coins , who stands behind the coins, where and what platform to use to realize profits? With the platform am using you don't need answers to these questions anymore . The whole work has been done already because the platform uses it's predictions mining tool which gives you the edge over others. I will provide you the platform where you can invest your coins for better gains and profits. lancelotego223@gmail. com

17. thomas luck

Happy New year, Buddy;-)

18. Nik D

June 4, 2019 at 5:03 am

DigiByte anticipated the scalability issues that would plague Bitcoin adoption, so DGB designed its blockchain to handle Visa/Mastercard levels

of volume, all while keeping transactions on the blockchain.

The problem with the Lightning Network is that it is an off-chain (meaning outside the blockchain) "solution".

This is no solution at all, for if off-chain solutions are okay, we might as well stick with Visa/Mastercard because they're already digital and lightning quick.

Also, LN risks centralization because it'll have centralized hubs. If you believe in the true spirit of crypto, you should reconsider

the merits of Lightning Network. BTC is awesome, but I think it's going to act more as a very lucrative store of value (gold).

When it comes to day-to-day cheap transactions, DigiByte will dominate.

DigiByte is sooooo undervalued. People heavily invested in tokens (who don't even own their own blockchains) are missing out on DGB's decentralized high-speed UTXO blockchain.

When people intend to wake up?

19. Rawinder Singh

June 4, 2019 at 5:03 am

I understand technical analysis what if there are more buyers in the market than sellers. For example there are 1.3 billion people in India and Indian Supreme Court going to legalize cryptocurrency at the end of February so what about when those hundreds of millions of people start buying cryptocurrency and where the price going to be in a couple of months I think we not going to have consolidation.

20. Arthur Beeswax

June 4, 2019 at 5:03 am

Hey Happy New Year Brendon..thanks for doin these videos..all the best to you this year

21. Surfer Jay

June 4, 2019 at 5:03 am

You sure about your analysis given the below facts??
    Don't look at ATH's, look at yearly lows.
    2012 – $4
    2013 – $65
    2014 – $200
    2015 – $185
    2016 – $365
    2017 – $780
    2018 – $3200
    That is almost a 100% growth on year-year all time low’s!

22. Than Chau

June 4, 2019 at 5:03 am

Bitcoin will jump up 4 times at the end of 2019 from all time low in December 2018. After that bitcoin takes off to $75k to $100k at the end of 2020.

23. Rob G

June 4, 2019 at 5:03 am

In normal conditions, I would agree with your target. But I think with Bakkt among other institution level tools will accelerate the accumulation cycle. With all that I’m looking to break 6k by mid year. Exciting times my friend. When I look into a project, there are two things I look for, what problem are they trying to solve and do they have the team to accomplish their goals. So my top projects are Fusion, Elastos and Fantom.

24. Handy Rams

When moon 🌙

25. Crypto Kiwi

June 4, 2019 at 5:03 am

Keeping it real as usual there Brendon. I think, failing some groundbreaking fundamentals or movements in global financial situations your conservative predictions are valid and still plenty of room for trading. I'll be adding to my bags of XRP, LTC, ETH, NEO and a couple of outsiders. Cheers…

26. hoastbeef

June 4, 2019 at 5:03 am

So no bull effect from institutional money in 2019 (BAKKT, Fidelity, etc…)?

27. The Crypto Analyst

June 4, 2019 at 5:03 am

What do you think? Where will bitcoin be at the end of 2019? Let me know in the comment section below!