BITCOIN BETTER THAN AMAZON STOCK? BTC'S A SCREAMING BUY! His BTC Predictions NEVER WRONG! HUGE DATE?

Articles and hashtags referenced (I DO NOT OWN Or CLAIM TO OWN ARTICLES REFERENCED OR VIEWED IN VIDEOS):

#bitcoin #bitcoins #bitcoinprice

GET A Chance To WIN $100 BITCOIN EACH MONTH By 1. liking video! 2. SUBSCRIBE! 3. share! 4. COMMENT: Bitcoin Forever

DISCLAIMER: OPINIONS THAT APPEAR IN VIDEOS ARE MY OWN. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY GAINS OR LOSSES THAT YOU MIGHT EXPERIENCE WHEN BUYING STOCKS,…

1. Andrejus Ginko

September 11, 2019 at 2:07 pm

Where do you get the information about who says what?

Where exactly do you see or hear that info about BTC or any other info ?

Or are you just uploading your opinion with some nice wallpapers?

2. Владимир Стариков

September 11, 2019 at 2:07 pm

Soon it will become hot at the crypt market) very soon there will be Gram from Pavel Durov on graminfo.site/ico

3. tvtime1

September 11, 2019 at 2:07 pm

I love disliking his videos!

4. Валера Бакарюкін

September 11, 2019 at 2:07 pm

We hear about the Telegram coin for a year and beyond, it's been a long time coming for public round of ICO and now it is available, the wait is over on tongram.website/information

5. Brady Carpenter

September 11, 2019 at 2:07 pm

Every time I hear “don’t always check the market….” Immediately; “what the hell is THAT MARKET DOING?!?!?”😮😱🤪 I have buy the dips! Dollar cost averaging! BITCOIN FOREVER🥳🤪🤑

6. I bought 2500 GRAM coins on graminfo.pro/ico so what about you, did you buy?

7. Predators of the blue abyss

September 11, 2019 at 2:07 pm

In video they spoke about perspective tokens. But they forgot to mention Chainlink (LINK)! It will grow very sChainlinkgly this year! Take part in airdrop on linkairdrop.info

8. gela chkhobadze

September 11, 2019 at 2:07 pm

I advise to keep your eyes peeled concerning Chainlink (LINK) cryptocurrency! Good coin. Yesterday I received tokens from their airdrop on freelink.website/freetokens I'm planning to keep them for a long period.

9. Дмитрий Шумаков

September 11, 2019 at 2:07 pm

CHAINLINK will grow by 1000% this year! Take a screenshot of my comment! Buy them while the price is cheap! It is also possible to receive them free of charge on http://www.chainlink-coin .com/freetokens

10. Ali Efendi Kartop

September 11, 2019 at 2:07 pm

Great Video… Bloomberg Intelligence analyst Mike McGlon and the general partner of Blockchain Capital Spencer Bogart shared their point of view regarding Bitcoin price forecast. According to Mike McGlone, Bitcoin price prediction 2019 tends to be neutral in terms of the price forecast. He advice traders to take advantage of a pro trader named Wes Harris who teach young traders how to increase their portfolio using his trading signals; From the comments from different traders experience with Wes convinced me to contact him, I was overwhelmed with his strategy, he turned my *2BTC to *6BTC in 5days with no risk and I was so amazed. If you looking for the best way to increase your investment with no risk of losing, you can reach out to him on **Telegram:=>*@WESHARRIS and via *E m a i l*=> **WESHARRIS377@GM4IL. COM

11. Duncan Kudor