Bitcoin: BTC Finally Begins To Decline (November 2019)

Bitcoin: BTC Finally Begins To Decline (November 2019)

Don’t forget to subscribe and hit that notification ‘πŸ””’ & visit our base camp at

Bitcoin: BTC Finally Begins To Decline (November 2019)

Bitcoin (BTC) has finally started to decline. We have now seen the price embark upon a major downtrend as the price has finally crashed below $9,000. This was a very important level that we have been watching for the past week and it is therefore important to wait for confirmation and see if the price closes or below this…

1. CryptoDaily Official

November 9, 2019 at 1:01 am

Now that Bitcoin has started to decline, how low do you see it falling before it starts to recover? Let us know in the comments below.

2. Alberto Martinez

November 9, 2019 at 1:01 am

What's funny is that most people won't even know there is an official recession until near the end of it, when the media finally tells them and keeps telling them. So it will most likely take at least a year before the mainstream media tells Americans that there is a recession and fuels boomers to panic sell and really tank the stock market. Then the wealthy will buy everything up for cheap. Except bitcoin, which won't be cheap., My only advice for investors and newbees is to take advantage of Mr frank program, he made a great impact to so many young crypto investors since last year, some said he has the best strategy to trade Bitcoin,I was tired of Gdax and Binance small profits I was getting, so I reached out to him and he gave me the best tips to excel in the world of Crypto. Now I don’t just Hodl, I make more gains, after 2months I can Boost of increasing my Portfolio from 1.3BTC to 9.7BTC all Thanks to frank cole daily signals you all reach him on Telgram @ franktrading99 I believe this will be more useful to those that want to increase their portfolio good luck.

3. Al Wahid

November 9, 2019 at 1:01 am

Good intelligent analysis, you should open a discourse group, I am sure we will all sign up.

4. Mohammed MESSAOUDENE

November 9, 2019 at 1:01 am

5. gudlaugur

November 9, 2019 at 1:01 am

Superb!

6. Smooth Operator

November 9, 2019 at 1:01 am

Thank you prophet.

7. Tomas Riha

November 9, 2019 at 1:01 am

omg, explain how u could know to sell at 14k? u had no idea as your yellow triangle wasnt there before. stop filling peoples heads with your bullshit dude..

8. GoinGreen

November 9, 2019 at 1:01 am

your mic volume is too low

9. Ziza T

November 9, 2019 at 1:01 am

best analysis i've seen on youtube. thanks!

10. Monetize Bcert