Bitcoin – End of Year Price Prediction (2019)

Bitcoin – End of Year Price Prediction (2019)

In this video, I’ll be sharing my end of year price prediction for the price of Bitcoin by December 31st 2019.

Let me know what you think the price will be!

Crypto Merch Link:

DISCLAIMER: This is NOT financial advice. I am just offering my opinions. I am not responsible for any investment decisions that you choose to make.

▲▲▲▲▲ Looking to get started with cryptocurrencies? Check out my crash course here:…

1. Louis Thomas

June 5, 2019 at 10:33 am

What do you think the price of Bitcoin will be on 31st December 2019? Winner will get… bragging rights 🙂

2. Al DeTrolio

June 5, 2019 at 10:33 am

By the end of 2019? we will still be UNDER 6K. The golden cross will probably have happened close to the end of the year (in the fall) and we will then be starting to challenge the idea of going up… but there is still no way that 2019 will see a figure above 6K or probably even the 5K area yet. Then probably in early to mid 2020 will have figures above 6K, and by the end of that year we may see prices attacking that nice 10K area… 2021… we will then be in the teens… etc…. this will all take time.

3. John Green

June 5, 2019 at 10:33 am

**C'mon people…it's about VOLUME, VOLUME, VOLUME…BTC will be over 20k…Screenshot this!***

4. John Green

June 5, 2019 at 10:33 am

***Least it's not raining and he's in a better mood***

5. Tate Diaz

June 5, 2019 at 10:33 am

My experience with the cryptocurrency market is something unique but started in a bitter state. I made more than $47,000 profit using one great strategies of trading Bitcoin within the past few months and my success was not instant because I have been a novice before. I purchased around 1.8 BTC during the moon period of 2017 and it continue to moon and I was happy and kept it only for it to decline heavily in 2018 which resulted in me selling the less value that was left and me making huge loss. I have already concluded that Bitcoin is not my thing and I will stay away from it not until I got introduced to Mr Dominic Connor. Mr. Connor is a very patient man as he first ask about my background knowledge of cryptocurrency before he continue to teach me on the basic things to look out for when choosing a trading/exchnge company and the ways to make massive profit using his trading technique. Also, he showed me to his specially and uniquely designed layout and he also provided me with professional advice and accurate trade signals to start up well. While I was using his system, trading cryptocurrency became fun and enjoyable and I just want to spread the good work that he is doing and also to help as many that are in my previous state. For all questions, you can reach out for his help with dominicconnorr33@gmail.com and WhatsApp +447456561328

6. Doc Wicked

atleast a million

7. KillingWithaSmile613

June 5, 2019 at 10:33 am

I agree with his boring prediction.

Expect a low( 2-3k) to be hit in the coming months. Followed by a period of relatively low volatility. Then for a few months before the great halving, a slow rise, culminating in the eventual top Q3 2021.

8. NesQwik Cryp.

June 5, 2019 at 10:33 am

Best wallet on Coinbase!! Register now!! 10$ free!! https://www.coinbase.com/join/5c3fa4addc4d8c020d57fc4f?src=android-link

9. Elisabeth Harper

June 5, 2019 at 10:33 am

Last year taught everyone a good lesson concerning cryptocurrency, and I got into the crypto market mid-2018 after a friend introduced me to bitcoin. I bought 5 BTC, and I left it in my wallet expecting the price to increase in some months time following the instructions I got from my friend but it never happened, in short, the reverse was what I saw, not until I found a beginners trading post talking about a strategy on how to trade and make profit and I contacted the person in charge, Mr. Dominic Connor, he explained to me the different ways to make profit in this bearish market. I invested 2 BTC of my coin, and it quickly rose to 6 BTC towards the end of December 2018, and I was convinced it is the best way to make a good profit from Bitcoin. If you're still confused about the steps to take this year I urge you to contact dominicconnor33@gmailcom for all your cryptocurrency questions, strategy and beginners coaching.

10. Afi Toa

Nov.6500
    Dec.65.000 MOOOOOOON!
    MY FRIND SEND ME ONE BTC

BTC : 1GRrq4jLDQH3chbCZVYRpfrkfZTnY4Zgf8

12. The North

June 5, 2019 at 10:33 am

This prediction, being what it is and nothing more really, wasn't all too unreasonable. When you say 4-6k I'm thinking "This guy might be a bit to optimistic". Was thinking more around low 3k for ppl to feel hopeless enough to be shaken out (as a bear market is made to do). But, given the temp of CT and CR, not to mention this comment sections expectations, 4k might hurt enough to do the job.

13. edward brown

$5000 next month i know

14. Stephen Brennan

10k minimum

15. MrBaanbreker

between 4000-60.000 $

16. G H

17. Nameless

June 5, 2019 at 10:33 am

I know you from TEDx talks.
    You commented year ago

18. jim

10.000 Dollars!

19. Cryptdrip

June 5, 2019 at 10:33 am

looks like every kid and their moms have a dog where you live.
    its the same here.

20. Crypto with ImRedryan

June 5, 2019 at 10:33 am

I think we will hit $7,000 with a yearly low of $3,500.

21. issabela muhammad

June 5, 2019 at 10:33 am

I am proud to say I introduced my family members and friends to @MarthaRodriguez and our story changed for good. She has a good team of experts that can advice on the best market option as regard to trading forex, stocks, cryptocurrency and investments with guaranteed profit returns. If you are interested and want to make good cash kindly contact @ marthaellenrodriguez@gmail.com

22. eyemall ears

I’m a total newb.
    What I can see is
    1- maintain emotions more than everyone else
    2- the crypto scene is TENACIOUS. I’ve yet to hear of anyone saying « fuck crypto, I’m done with it forever » That, to me says A LOT long term.

23. Mica Ny

June 5, 2019 at 10:33 am

All predictions from the last two years are bullshit you cant predict anything in this world. To me it looks like its slowly going dead. Will go up and down and make more people go out there to save the last bits and peaces by uploading ridiculous youtube vids. If it doenst get accepted it is also not going anywhere beside the people that keep believing in it. And if crypto explodes again than probably 90% will sell out for euros or dollars.. crypto is a gamble bussiness at this moment with more people speculating to make money not with a believe of this market getting anywhere, just money is on their mind not the evolution of crypto.

24. Ben Graham

June 5, 2019 at 10:33 am

The financial world will see a collapse in 2019 and as the stock market loss's hit people hard companies will pump and dump cryptocurrency on a massive scale. Enjoy the ride guys.

25. Noah Budros

June 5, 2019 at 10:33 am

I know people want predictions but I would love a video about announcements to come that may impact the market I mean if there was no positive news all 2019 I could see 1,800 but I think you need to consider all of the outlets of what pushes a price up it may seem to be going up

26. J o n a t h a n

June 5, 2019 at 10:33 am

EOS will be king this year. i see EOS take ether by market cap by the end of 2019. i see eos $50 by the end of this year if not $100. With REX also eos is the most used blockchain. im very bullish on EOS.