Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Ripple Binance Technical Analysis Chart 5/23/2019 by ChartGuys.com

NEW Course:

TCG Clothing:

Crypto Alert System V2:
Instagram!

TCG Courses:

Recommended Fundamentals:
Nugget’s News Australia

3rd Party Review:

Entries and…

1. TheChartGuys

Recorded 3:40 PM Eastern

2. bit jark

June 1, 2019 at 10:15 pm

Mr Denis law is the most amazing trader I've come across and I am glad he handles my trading on my behalf generating good profits

3. dee nixon

June 1, 2019 at 10:15 pm

just buy off of accumulation areas with strength and get out at a reasonable TGT area….

4. dean schulz

Thank You, Dan. Great video

5. kev huy

June 1, 2019 at 10:15 pm

Hi Dan! At @12:05 you put weekly support on 3858 on bitcoin, which i assume is where the real bull move started (increase in volume and and big candle). but why would that supportlevel precede 3337,87 or alternatively right below 5000 where you have three weeks of sideways trading creating a baseline??

6. 90 Anna

June 1, 2019 at 10:15 pm

"Ethereum Foundation Outlined Detailed Plan for Allocating $30 Million Budget for System Development
    – I read this info on The Crypto Sight https://thecryptosight.com/ethereum-foundation-outlined-detailed-plan-for-allocating-30-million-budget-for-system-development/ #thecryptosight #cryptoinsight Crypto Insight"

7. Ryan Miller

June 1, 2019 at 10:15 pm

Your argument about locking 1% gains every day is the same reason why the high Coinbase fees screw you. They are making that 0.5% profit off every one of your trades. Imagine if you could save that 0.5% and compound those gains.

8. Sack The Job

June 1, 2019 at 10:15 pm

1% per day compounded ends up being 3300% per year, always shocks me how many people turn their nose up at 1% per day!

9. mike s

going for .5% scalps doesnt make a lot of sense with the fees though

10. saurabhksharma

June 1, 2019 at 10:15 pm

Hoping for a BTC cup and handle formation

11. coddudeful

June 1, 2019 at 10:15 pm

U should use binance, much much cheaper fee's

12. Rob B

June 1, 2019 at 10:15 pm

I tend to over analyze things. I'm not the type of person to just flip a "coin" and let things happen. That's why I watch The Chart Guys.

13. Bomtrek B

June 1, 2019 at 10:15 pm

Thanks Dan. Appreciate all the help you give, although for some of us even that might not be enough. I dunno..:/

14. danibrayt

June 1, 2019 at 10:15 pm

Already at the upper 7900…close to test the 8000 barrier! Bulls still in control.

15. danibrayt

June 1, 2019 at 10:15 pm

Dan I have been watching an inverse Head & Shoulders forming clearly on the 4 hour chart BTCUSD…Can be a big breakout over the weekend or beginning of next week. I expect this scenario to play out before the end of the month shooting through the resistance at 8488.00 level before another pullback. Road to the next level at 9948…

16. Elcrypto

Geez your good.
    Thanks alot…I've learned so much from you.

17. EVGENY

June 1, 2019 at 10:15 pm

NEO (NEO) 25 $ very soon!

18. buybuypig

Inverted head and shoulders on the 15 min

19. Marcus Fessler

June 1, 2019 at 10:15 pm

This isn't the first time I have said this, and certainly won't be the last…. thank you for what you do. Your insights have taught me so much and I owe much of my success to you. 17 months in… 5 year goal to be financially independent and trade full time. #TheDream

20. Ace G

June 1, 2019 at 10:15 pm

Im more against market orders not.because of the fees or laziness perse Dan, but the slippage is absolutely horrendous at times …nothing worse than a bad fill

21. _J

June 1, 2019 at 10:15 pm

Thanks Dan. I really enjoy your extra commentary and hearing you point of view on things. It really is invaluable knowledge and gives me greater insight. Do I have to be a paid member to catch your daily live streams?

22. drain

keep the babes in favor

23. Boris Psenicnik

thanks man!

24. Sandra Sheller

June 1, 2019 at 10:15 pm

Don't work for money, let your money work for you with the help of Mr Benjamin Jackson he's a very experienced professional, he's a helper, I am so happy to be a part of this trade. Invest now and gain financial freedom. Trade with an account manager who has the best equipment with a success rate of 99% with a minimum of $500 you will yield meaningful profit of $9000 withdrawal is 100% and fully guaranteed, at first I thought it was a joke but I'm now am a living witness, Finally I found legitimacy and transparency, thanks to Mr. Jackson my 0.5BTC was turned to 1.7BTC, I'm recovering all I lost in just days, You either earn or watch others earn, you are free to contact him through his mail address << Benjaminjacksontv@gmail. com >> for more information.

25. Joe Wicker

My favorite crypto channel

26. The Real Deal

June 1, 2019 at 10:15 pm

Ether was super disappointing. I thought we were more likely to break bullish. I'm stuck holding my bags now 🙁

27. Raja

June 1, 2019 at 10:15 pm

Chart Guys should allow people to signup for alerts system for a monthly free trial period at least. This will help people to not only understand the system but will also help them get used to of it (of course if it really works for them). Once it is useful for them they will probably stick to it for a longer period of time.

28. All My Crock Pots

June 1, 2019 at 10:15 pm

I agree with you on fees. Don't step over dollars to pick up pennies!

29. Kevin Baccon