Bitcoin: Golden Cross Coming! – Big Bounce Ahead? – Bitcoin Full Analysis – BTC: Bearish Sell Signal

🔸🚀 Join the BEST trading group on YouTube! 🔸🚀
🔸🚀 🔸🚀
🔸🚀 Crypto Payments Accepted! 6 month minimum 🔸🚀
Crypto Discounts: 20% off 6 months or 30% off 12 months
Crypto Payment Instructions: CryptoBitcoinChris@gmail.com

Bitcoin Golden Cross Coming!
Big Bounce Ahead?
Bitcoin Full Analysis
Bearish MACD Sell Signal on 3 Day BTC Chart
Bill to limit digital assets by corporations
ETH flash crashed to…

1. DanO

July 18, 2019 at 1:06 am

Great. Libra helping move market. Regs!!!

2. Yasmine Russell

July 18, 2019 at 1:06 am

No time is better than now to buy bitcoins. Reason is that we are at the verge of a strong bull run. Another approach I have taken that has been so profitable for me is not just buying but also strategically growing my portfolio by trading using the well-known signal service of Gérard Barrientos. I tried it first though freely on a demo account and it worked so well I invested and traded my first 1 btc which 3x in just 2 weeks so I keep growing my coins steadily with just my initial capital. It’s a very interesting and easy to use approach and I am sure this will not be news here cos most people that would come across this post would probably already have used and benefited from his training or trading services. His contacts are gerardbarrientos6672@gmailcom or on WhatsApp +447427159640 for those who don't know him and would love to try a different but very successful approach towards realizing dreams in the cryptocurrency business and tell him I referred you.

3. Selim B

July 18, 2019 at 1:06 am

The US dollar is without a doubt the choice for criminals, drugs terrorism, war and murder. Crypto is innocent in comparison. Not to mention the USD is counterfeited by the Fed via QE and backed by nothing…

4. Evan

July 18, 2019 at 1:06 am

Bitcoin looks like the mcdonalds logo rn 😂

5. Jeff Walters

July 18, 2019 at 1:06 am

when they announced binance offering margin trading, I thought, here comes the bear market again…could just short it into the ground this time, another period of everyone thinking they are buying the dip over and over for next 6 months or so..

6. Just MeMe

July 18, 2019 at 1:06 am

Do you remember where you were when Trump copped a squat on Bitcoin?

7. Darren N

Bitcoin store of value
    Litecoin means of exchange
    Cardano financial operating system fully decentralized

8. DBHYDRO

July 18, 2019 at 1:06 am

thanks for your insight and your help!

9. RC_KING1147

July 18, 2019 at 1:06 am

If I want to join for a day, do I still get to join the chat groups and get the videos so I can try it out?

10. Jacob Wilson

July 18, 2019 at 1:06 am

You can get easy earnings from denaryum

11. Huawei Apple

July 18, 2019 at 1:06 am

I like the Elrond (ERD) project! Superfast and secure sharding and mainnet launch Q4

12. Agxd42

July 18, 2019 at 1:06 am

Chris It's very difficult to see the prices, please say the prices when you show graph points.

13. Jonas Versen

July 18, 2019 at 1:06 am

Came for some btc TA and instead got sales talk and "guarantees" to make money by joining his paid content. Thumbs down. If you're any good you don't need to advertise your paid content like that. And there's no guarantees in the crypto world.

14. Андрей Бойко

July 18, 2019 at 1:06 am

ton-token.site/buy do you know that in a month GRAM tokens will be out from exchange?

15. Just MeMe

July 18, 2019 at 1:06 am

The FarceBookCoin-ZuckBuck psy-op was created to "manufacture consent" for draconian crypto restrictions.
    The practice has been used since Roman times. It's called 'the Hegelian Dialectic', Problem. Reaction. Solution.

Problem: ZuckBucks
    Reaction: "We're all gonna die!"
    Solution: Draconian measures (We are saved! Yay!)

16. Future book

scammer 💀

17. info GBSemi

July 18, 2019 at 1:06 am

Thanks for the video and I appreciate it very much. I am now going to start buying and stacking the alt portfolio. XLM, XRP, VET, ZIL, ATOM, ADA and BAT to start with because ALT season is starting to bloom (green shoots soon) in my opinion in next 1-2 weeks and BTC to hover from $9500-$10500.

18. Cryptocoin Powerhouse

July 18, 2019 at 1:06 am

Can you put stop losses in on Coinbase?

19. Соске Инукава

July 18, 2019 at 1:06 am

Кстати, кто не в курсе, недавно начался финальный раунд ICO от Павла Дурова, те, кто не успел их купить – перейдите сюда coininfo.site/telegram

20. Ni Yo

July 18, 2019 at 1:06 am

Lol, "Jumping into the Market … Jumping out of the Market!", I feel ya. Right now I'm living in Rekt city in the Land of Alt Coins.

21. Pet Vet Wisell

Thanks Chris!

22. CRYPTO BULL

July 18, 2019 at 1:06 am

Hey Chris – what do you think about ICX Icon – next month it will have POS with 4 times bigger than NEO or ONT – I think it will explode ICX in price as people will move to ICX from NEO and ONT

23. Db

July 18, 2019 at 1:06 am

What frustrates me about the price dips is that they often happen at a time when I should pay other bill instead of buying more.
    sometimes to ease that withdrawal symptom and make me think I'm helping the cause I move some Alt int BTC. a form of Alt therapy.
    see, they have more use cases than you think.

24. Hyper Hektor

July 18, 2019 at 1:06 am

11:00 please do you have a link to this indicator for downloading?
    (if not, can you please explain the formula/calculation so i can programm it im mt4)

25. Bart Ek

July 18, 2019 at 1:06 am

Ripple has been buliding tracks so the xrp train can flow smoothly in the future.

26. Joshua Godsoe

July 18, 2019 at 1:06 am

Nice time to jump out of the market ehh

27. victor castle

July 18, 2019 at 1:06 am

Just to say first bitcoin atm in my home town Swindon uk yippy..

28. Kenny20times

July 18, 2019 at 1:06 am

Excellent knowledge yet again Chris thank you

29. Crypto ANON

July 18, 2019 at 1:06 am

Excellent Chris! I'm a hodler, but seriously thinking of starting a little trading, so may be in contact soon, ✌✌✌

30. Jawed Khan

July 18, 2019 at 1:06 am

this altcoins U Network, Apollo, Evimeria and SignarureChain are definitely some of the hiden gems

31. Peter Benham

Thank you, Chris!

32. Dylan Fowler

Nova toilet Chain.

33. Sudhir Shukla

Thanks 👍

34. Carl Dietze

July 18, 2019 at 1:06 am

Trump has 10 billion dollars which is a lot more then Justin Sun. But you can bet Trump would love nothing better then to use crypto to attack our massive debt. Don't make the mistake of thinking Trump isn't paying attention and doesn't want new business or ideas to succeed. As long as he thinks it won't hurt the USA, which is his current responsibility.

35. Scott Stankis

That's reality

36. Scott Stankis

July 18, 2019 at 1:06 am

I'd your exchange goes down wich it will. You are going to be kicking yourself in the ass. It's not if its when…

37. Marisa Mercado

July 18, 2019 at 1:06 am

For some people, trading cryptocurrency is seen as an investment opportunity but there is an alarming proportion of people who are ‘gambling’ on these cryptocurrency markets as they would gamble on horses or sports or slots. And it has the potential to get them into significant trouble which further fuels the notion that crypto is extremely risky to invest in. You can't simply beat the market without having the right skill set as well as the stringent ability to not only read the news and charts but to create a strategy and work with it. Abiding by these simple rules will definitely make the difference between winning and losing as a trader and/or investor. There are a few mentors you can actually follow who would guide you and show you how to use a working strategy backed with great signals. I personally follow Paul Bradely and the benefit has been immensely great with me realizing profits of at least 400% on my bitcoins which I was previously HODling and losing money on every single day. My suggestion, especially to newbies and intermediates is to find someone like him and follow him religiously. His contacts are * * (paulbradely1 @ Gmail. com) WhatsApp***+447480724121. just in case you need some help with crypto trading and I am able to share his contact because I use his system and it has always been very productive for me.

38. Stacy Dale Barendse

July 18, 2019 at 1:06 am

On point with RSI alt coin market cap

39. Forrest Brown

July 18, 2019 at 1:06 am

Chris, what is your read on Bitrue and their power piggy?

40. BitcoinOC

July 18, 2019 at 1:06 am

Should check out CRPT ,cards being sent out already,loyalty program starting aug 1st,and they just burned 100k coins,has huge potential.

41. rav surya

July 18, 2019 at 1:06 am

Also if you in crypto you should be an anarchist !! i see when you travel back and forth from btc to stable coin what are you actually supporting i know you wanna gain more btc but now you wreckening the alts so you become a useless (fiatt) corporate greedy bunch really if you wanna gain make a pool and jump from btc to an alt to keep it alive .. be an anarchist not a foolish crypto trader go back to the stock market if you please the fiatt currency 😉

42. prussian millionaire

July 18, 2019 at 1:06 am

I messed up..bought right before the dump…oh well hodl…

43. Extra Power

July 18, 2019 at 1:06 am

RE : Scams, I'm still perplexed that people fall for these. COME ON PEOPLE, show some due diligence…elaborate as some may be, imo I feel greed may kick in..

44. Rafal W.

July 18, 2019 at 1:06 am

I have lost 0.12 btc on bitmex…. then sold my all alts on the huge loss. Yhhhhh…

45. easemailbox

July 18, 2019 at 1:06 am

I admire Justin Suns tenacity! I'm sure the POTUS has nothing more important to do than have lunch and chat about crypto. Your a legend Chris!

46. Justin Chris

July 18, 2019 at 1:06 am

Yes…there is a huge bounce imminent. 2 words, 'bitcoin halving'

47. thugjuice69

July 18, 2019 at 1:06 am

On,days like this u MUST stay foxused and emotionless there is always another days the market is a wave of highs and lows. Thank you so much for your insight once i earn enough i am joining the group

48. Neville Robertson

July 18, 2019 at 1:06 am

Always a big fan of Tom Lee comments , he says 40k BTC eoy , you know that's at a minimum sub 5k 🙂 we can aim for.

49. rav surya

July 18, 2019 at 1:06 am

i hear all the time set a stop loss.. this is how the market is getting wrecked especially on the red days if a bot triggers a sell it is for us humans simple not to follow… if we do we see exactly what is happening now a dump so stop loss is to blame for dumping.. trading is a greedy business and should be taken as a foolish mistake we could have already bin at 30k btc …and everyone would have been very pleased 😉