"Bitcoin is the Greatest Scam in History"

"Bitcoin is the Greatest Scam in History"

πŸ’™ “Bitcoin is the Greatest Scam in History”
πŸ€‘ Binance Exchange:
πŸ€— KuCoin Exchange:
πŸ’° Buy Bitcoin Through Coinbase:
πŸ”’ Recommended Wallet – Ledger Nano S:
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
πŸ™ƒ More of me:
β—† onG Social:
β—† Steemit:
β—† Instagram: @crypto_daily
β—†…

1. Geoffrey Coombe

Complete crap

2. mark caine

June 5, 2019 at 4:14 pm

What the hell is he saying ? Is it a scam? or is he promoting bitcon? it sounds very much like he is promoting it to me. it's just probley a clever advert that is designed to look like it's not.

3. Ak

you all died

4. Giorgio Tsoukalos

June 5, 2019 at 4:14 pm

What makes Bitcoin valuable? I'm by no means an expert. I look at gold for example. People DEPEND on gold. Gold is a very important to us economically around the world. Who depends on Bitcoin? You said Bitcoin is easy to use all your friends have it. However I can't pay my bills with Bitcoin. I can't go get groceries with a Bitcoin. As a currency It's irrelevant to society in my opinion. At best, investment in Bitcoin is SKETCHY af.

5. SuperPantMan

June 5, 2019 at 4:14 pm

Bitcoin is the kind of thing worth investing in if you also enjoy going to casinos.

6. Kekela

June 5, 2019 at 4:14 pm

It's more viable to buy and sell yeezys, furniture, technology, drugs, basically anything physical.

Change my mind.

7. David Marchant

June 5, 2019 at 4:14 pm

Cryptocurrencies in general do indeed represent the biggest scam in history. A pump and dumper's dream scenario in which the gullible are parted from their cash. Honestly, how many of these scams need to collapse, often in ridiculous circumstances, for the coin to drop, as it were?

8. D O T R Ξ X

June 5, 2019 at 4:14 pm

maybe comes a new technology…

9. D O T R Ξ X

June 5, 2019 at 4:14 pm

the whole world collapsing dudesssss

10. D O T R Ξ X

June 5, 2019 at 4:14 pm

the whole world is crap dude nothing new…

11. peterc

June 5, 2019 at 4:14 pm

Following receiving an email I actually registered. But before I deposited any money I decided to do some research. Thank God I did and realised it is a scam.

12. Mladen Jovanovic

June 5, 2019 at 4:14 pm

Bitcoin is first ponzi with algorithm.FBI is on top of pyramide since they didnt arrest nobody (and 80 % so called devs are bunch of scamers) .REMEMBER THIS : The one who print money without monitoring (America) is the owner of Bitcoin

13. n d

June 5, 2019 at 4:14 pm

you are a complete idiot
    bitcoin = scam
    blockchain = useless

14. lowbloodprsure

June 5, 2019 at 4:14 pm

Bitcoin dollar s stocks, all fraud, physical commodity nit in a bubble only real wealth.

15. Niels Verrydt

It did all crash but VeChain realy died it is F down to 0,011 dolarcent

16. steven goodman

June 5, 2019 at 4:14 pm

Bitcoin is just another tool used by globalism to enslave people. You keep your pretend money and I'll keep my monopoly money at least my monopoly money is physical and established in real life. Lol at least i can hold onto it. Bitcoin is no replacement for physical currency because it still dosen't address the causes of poverty in truth I only see bitcoin as growing poverty in the future. Dont get me wrong banks and physical currency are terrible and need serious reforms but at least it's a system that's been in place for a long time and is well understood. So why trade one garbage system for another?

17. StΓΆckli TV

bitcoin is from the IWF

18. Matt T

June 5, 2019 at 4:14 pm

What people dont get about its volatility, is that for bitcoin to no longer be volatile, it would have to have more of a market share than fiat currency. Meaning people trade vs BTC. Goods and services are valued in BTC, not in USD. Once that happens, its no longer valued in USD.

19. Eddy Alvaross

June 5, 2019 at 4:14 pm

Well I found free $3216a money making system that is really working for me>>>getpplcash.win/?PbSdfc Woow amazing….thanks.

20. 1980’s Guy

June 5, 2019 at 4:14 pm

Bitcoin is as good as thin air , and if it made masses of folk huge wealth then we’d all be doing it , even if some have made a lot of money it comes at the expense of many others and β€˜good’ things don’t last , I’d never invest in Bitcoin , it’s a,ways been a bad idea in my opinion….invest in what you know like an ISA or other, bitcoin is a temporary craze and as well as make a few people rich , it will leave a heap of financially devastated people.

21. Tuxie The Best

June 5, 2019 at 4:14 pm

And Bidcoin code (hedgesport)

22. Pooey

Hackers started Bitcoin

23. Paul Lambert

June 5, 2019 at 4:14 pm

The artificially limited small block size could ultimately spell the death of the BTC (Bitcoin Core) blockchain. Blockstream is purposely keeping the block size limited, causing BTC Tx fees to remain artificially high. The BCH (Bitcoin Cash) blockchain is gaining serious adoption as a means of payment. BTW, the BTC LN (Lightning Network) it is overly complicated and months into the mainnet launch still only has a measly ~$150K worldwide capacity.

24. Familytime1

June 5, 2019 at 4:14 pm

I don’t like the headline, people might not see your video just get the subliminal message

25. special371