Bitcoin Price $333,000 Prediction – Fact or Fantasy

Bitcoin Price $333,000 Prediction – Fact or Fantasy

Bobby Lee is calling for Bitcoin to reach $333,000 by the end of 2021. Does his prediction mean anything, could he be correct?

SUPPORT ME ON PATREON
patreon.com/thecryptolark

RECOMMENDED EXCHANGES
BINANCE
KUCOIN
LIQUID –
COINBASE – GET $10 Free Bitcoin for signing up!

ABRA – GET…

1. The Crypto Lark

RECOMMENDED EXCHANGES & WALLET

ABRA – GET $25 IN BTC – https://invite.abra.com/p9lwV0WqCR

BINANCE https://www.binance.com/?ref=10192350

KUCOIN https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=18a8f

CALEB & BROWN – Brokerage – https://bit.ly/2Feq8F6

LEDGER NANO S https://www.ledgerwallet.com/r/6877

2. Luca Toscani

my prediction is minimum 100 k by 2021/2022

3. Sariah Arroyo

June 4, 2019 at 3:56 pm

Hello guys. First of all, the resistance is pretty strong and already there are rejections like 3x, but in my opinion, they still show positive signs. If Bitcoin can quickly exceed $ 4,300, it will quickly hit $ 6,000. However, the crypto has in the past, especially last year, surprised us with totally wrong pricing. I hope to see more trade advocates, which is clearly a safer, more consistent and cost-effective way to get cryptography. It has also been over and over again proven that victory in Crypto (Bitcoin Trading) combines experience and good strategy and can always join the winning team of a more experienced trader with proven strategy in the work. One of the best was Dominic Connor and with him, my trading operations worked at least 98% of the time and I got more than $ 60,000 in profits, only in December 2018, so I advise you to forget the predictions. and now begin to generate good earnings because future valuations are all speculations and guesses. for crypto trading and investment advise you can reach Dominic with dominicconnorr33@gmailcom and WhatsApp +447456561328

4. Techne Spechie

prediction this year…… 13,000usd 😋

5. noryn syra

June 4, 2019 at 3:56 pm

dafuq? bitcoin is the iceberg, alts are the tip

6. Olibara Hosasa

June 4, 2019 at 3:56 pm

up to 5k, then goes down to below 2k.

I HOPE

7. Aleksandr Koscheev

June 4, 2019 at 3:56 pm

Well, my prediction is range 500k to 50M by 2040.

8. Ryan Nguyen

June 4, 2019 at 3:56 pm

All the whales BTC were slowly pulling out after making profit when it hit 15K already. Those who tell you to buy in right now is just want to salvage whatever they have left to cut even.

9. Jannib Andelo Bayutas

Fake news.

10. carmen oneal

June 4, 2019 at 3:56 pm

buying every week, love it. don't care what happens. I also believe in long term future. It's inevitable that fiat money will be gone period. will be a global medium exchange, once people understand how simple it is to use, the price will skyrocket to the moon. 2021 over a million.

11. R Sinclair

June 4, 2019 at 3:56 pm

Long term vision? like a dream –for suckers. Its going to zero cus the miners are packing up

12. Brighton Chou

30years.

13. Chris Dallas Dualped

June 4, 2019 at 3:56 pm

Bitcoin will be between $40 – $60 again that's when you should consider it trust me I had Bitcoin at $1.25

14. Robert yahya

Btc 400

15. isawaturtle

June 4, 2019 at 3:56 pm

Anyone who likes this video is clearly deluded

16. Lavalambtron

June 4, 2019 at 3:56 pm

At this moment in time it's a total fantasy, seems more probable to go all the way to zero, but since the world is recently in such a chaotic mess of everyone against everyone else I think some very out of the ordinary surprise may come to take bitcoin to the moon instead.

17. Jon Wayne

Stop making videos

18. Jack Kerwin

June 4, 2019 at 3:56 pm

And…I made it :42 seconds in.

19. Samsung snapdragon 835

333000,i think he mean 3330

20. Jacob Shultz

June 4, 2019 at 3:56 pm

How the fuck do you buy XLM over XRP dfq?

21. DOCTOR CRYPTO

June 4, 2019 at 3:56 pm

I'm in it for the long run and I believe decentralized blockchain will govern the people one day. Bitcoin will always be at the top, #1 I don't know, but it will be at top.

22. Yeh Lo

June 4, 2019 at 3:56 pm

in my view 1BTC will equivalent to 1 PKR by 2021. And about this expert study I would say, if you were in India here is a line for you, ishey Kehte hein, "Mungeri Lal keh Haseen Sapne"… lol😂

23. Mr Rippler

I didn’t know Weird Al was into crypto

24. Jeff Dinkin

June 4, 2019 at 3:56 pm

This is such delisional thinking. I mean, even a $33,000 preidction sounds ludicrous right now. No one that has $333k is ever going to buy a Bitcoin with it. All the HODL folks who believed got their asses handed to them and won't be back. There are no new sheep to fleece because this crash scared them all away.

25. Allen Khmous

June 4, 2019 at 3:56 pm

My personal prediction. Plz don't take it as an Investment advice. Bitcoin will be 9,999,999 on 9/9/2099.

26. M Morse

Bitcoin will be huge. If people use it more . Do you agree with me⤴️⤴️☮

27. Ibrahim Petkar

June 4, 2019 at 3:56 pm

can see btc dropping to around 1.1k given that was major resistance before the last bull run. could see in excess of 333k for sure but will take a few mkt cycles. good strategy averaging down if u take very long term view. no need to time the bottom if u believe long term and you can manage risk in short term.. keep up good work. like the videos 👊

28. roz jor

June 4, 2019 at 3:56 pm

Love that painting in the back!

29. stripes

June 4, 2019 at 3:56 pm

What a bunch of fucking dreamers

30. dilipkumar patel

June 4, 2019 at 3:56 pm

What a load of cock and bull.

31. Quakez0r

June 4, 2019 at 3:56 pm

You guys are delusional lmao.

32. Frederic Beigbeder

it is 3.333.00

33. easemailbox

June 4, 2019 at 3:56 pm

There is a lot of effort going into crypto influencing people to wait for the run up. But the run up will be very fast and sudden. Maybe 2.9-6000 and most will miss out. Only those with empty lives who scrolling charts all day n night will catch it. I believe in bitcoin. I'm not scared of losing money in it. I won't. I'm confident. I have had success many times before. And will have again. I can buy now and tomorrow and not have to panic if the market suddenly moves. Easy life. Happy life. But good luck to you strategists that are so eager to buy the exact bottom. Good luck with that.

34. johannsebastienbach

June 4, 2019 at 3:56 pm

Thats in zimbawe dollar right?

35. Ross

June 4, 2019 at 3:56 pm

Cashless society equals slavery: Bitcoin only brought forth the blockchain payment system of which every bank has hired their own programmers to design and patent their own ledgers that incorporate their already existing infrastructure. ALL crypto’s ARE dead because of this fact AND the government legally defining any crypto as an speculative asset. End of discussion. Not even blockchain companies are going to last for the simple reason it’s just a program, taught easily online, that programmers can be hired, which EVERY MAJOR BANK HAS ALREADY DONE.

36. Tja Crypto

Maybe we’ll go down to $333 then moonshot to $333000 😂🙏

37. Jim Bone

June 4, 2019 at 3:56 pm

The END of Bitcoin's NEXT bull run will happen on Sunday, May 10, 2020 (Mother's Day). The price will be somewhere North of $100K by that time, but whatever it is, that will be its peak price set on Mother's Day 2020. The rhetoric here about $333K happening during late 2021 WON'T happen…

38. Mino Saada

June 4, 2019 at 3:56 pm

My Prediction, i don't know what's gonna happen.

39. roachtoasties

Click bait.

40. KingsRight

June 4, 2019 at 3:56 pm

It has never been about the 'bulls' and 'bears'…. it is about the 'salmon' and 'bears'.
    As the fish try to blindly swim up-stream [driving up price], the bears wait at the bottom for them to tire before skinning them alive.
    Are you a salmon [emotional buyer]? or are you a bear [savy.. where the whales hang]?

Don't expect 'big money' from institutions to drive up any price, as they always bid it down..  emotional buyers are what you can thank because they mindlessly pay whatever the asking price is.

41. KingsRight

June 4, 2019 at 3:56 pm

boo.  so many better options.  If you like coins/tokens that are just built mainly for payment, then invest in XRP or Stellar Lumens.
    if you want a real structure more like ethereum, for dapps/smart-contracts/building businesses on, then Cardano, Neblio, Dragonchain, NEM, are the best offerings.. NEO too is good, but i like the other 4 i mentioned best.  I also hear good things about Ziliqa.

ALL are at a much better discount and ALL are much more suitable for the future.

42. KingsRight

June 4, 2019 at 3:56 pm

what infrastructure?  that is just all talk to hype it.  it isn't really going to happen.  Invest in blockchains only with real products first.
    Even if btc wanted to change it can't because it is not built for flexibility.. so IF a feature is added it just ends up resulting in a clone that carries that feature, while btc is still the same.  all of the clones of btc are better than it.
    Btc itself doesn't evolve.. its offspring is where the evolution happens.

Cardano is fork-proof and flexible enough to adapt.  It is being designed from the ground up to be future-proof.

43. easemailbox

June 4, 2019 at 3:56 pm

Some great tell tale signs… Massive wallets accumulating, infrastructure implementation, major steps toward mass adoption. It's very exciting. I am more than happy for this bear market to stay awhile as I love to accumulate every pay check.

44. Rudolf