Bitcoin price drop imminent! & why BTC will continue dropping to make lower lows – TA

I explain why the price of bitcoin will drop 16% from current which a the time of writing this is $11366. I also go into detail why I think BTC will continue dropping from this point as I believe we are in the first stages of capitulation. In addition I cover why I believe we are still in bear market and bitcoin can still make new lows before our next bull run. I give detailed bitcoin technical analyses when I think the peak of our next bull run will be and how high it can go. Scroll to…

1. OPTICALARTdotCOM

August 14, 2019 at 1:34 am

If you would like to have access to my shareable charts please read description of this video or email me: opticalart3d@gmail.com

Keep checking the community the section of my channel as I will be making new posts as I update charts:

2. thotkamel

August 14, 2019 at 1:34 am

about your bottom "estimation" do you ever consider the "mining minimum pricing of BTC"
    moreover in the next months with the halving event incoming?

What I mean is that it's hard to think, according to the mining market of BTC, that its pricing could get so much lower than the "previous" bottom..
    what do you think?

in any case your analysis is still fascinating! thanks for sharing!
    cheers!

3. Brian Campbell

Another 5% drop. Yay!!

4. Zura Janai Katsura da

August 14, 2019 at 1:34 am

Would be crazy if it goes to 3-4k. I hope you're right, It's a very nice map cycle. I have to disagree with the idea that btc is only to get rich. I simply love the idea of cryptocurrence. No bankers involved, it can even create a bit of a improvement in weak currency or corrupt countries.

5. HeavyInsider

August 14, 2019 at 1:34 am

Have never seen another TA that is so good at making the fibs match their own bias.

6. 2nde Crypto

August 14, 2019 at 1:34 am

i'm laughing real hard on the moon boys who called your ring fake lol

7. Seabas Vins

August 14, 2019 at 1:34 am

crazy scenario ..looking like we just end B wave going down to 2500 C wave , since last 2017 high look the weekly chart this is possible , everything is possible mouwhaha

8. Eric F.

August 14, 2019 at 1:34 am

I thouht you didn't move rings… Ring of capitulation changed since 7-8 days… Right?

9. MAIN RIG

both bear markets retraced exactly 85% look at 98MA & 200MA

10. Raj singh

Steve Thomas remember wht he said … keep open mind and listen … 🤪
    “Pls wait while I MOVE THE RING , cos it did not work last time “ have u heard hims say tht ?

11. Raj singh

August 14, 2019 at 1:34 am

Keep OPEN MIND and let me MOVE THE RINGS !! …. hahahaha !
    Wht a fake … already lost money listening to this guy …. not again. !

12. GiggityZZ

August 14, 2019 at 1:34 am

if you have to keep adjusting your circles to match price action wat is the actual point of using the fib circle lmao wtf?

13. Bozz Man

August 14, 2019 at 1:34 am

who would pay $1 mill for a bitcoin? who would even pay $350K? nah…

14. kubeske ozmen

August 14, 2019 at 1:34 am

16% now??? Your changing your story from capitulation to 16%…

15. Ash Vecchio

August 14, 2019 at 1:34 am

Well. BCH looks like it's goig to make a more than 100% run soon so we'll see if it ignores BTC.

16. SHIN GEN

August 14, 2019 at 1:34 am

At this point I don't think there is a particular pattern going on, like there is quite a lot of political factors going on (China and whatnot). What you have presented seems very clear and displays a viable breaking point but I don't think anyone knows if we break bearish or bullish. I hope that it breaks bullish but I can see why it will break bearish. That being said I dont know if I should just sell off my assets in case of a massive dump then rebuy them or to wait longer.

17. NumaNuma Yay

August 14, 2019 at 1:34 am

Do you pay attention to the global financial sector at all or do you make all of your assumptions based purely off of TA?

18. Andrew Freeman

August 14, 2019 at 1:34 am

But we already hit the bottom blue support line on Dec 15 2018 around 3k don't see it going lower than that but a 7-8K BTC is reasonable..

19. John Hoffer

August 14, 2019 at 1:34 am

dont be a bull, dont be a bear, play the price action and make money, who cares if it is manipulated what your voodoo lines say. Markets act irrationally especially when the factors at play are fed interest rates and global hedgemony of the dollar

20. Yogesh Jaiyawala

August 14, 2019 at 1:34 am

@opticalalert: why do you think it is stuck in the upper range for so long. If it has to come down, would it not come by now? It's been 1 week here. Does it not indicate that it's building a momentum to go up?

21. Jeff Borchers

August 14, 2019 at 1:34 am

Is anyone else getting massive amounts of ASMR?

22. Derrian Nesbit

August 14, 2019 at 1:34 am

If we break to 20k I'm not watching anymore the charts are cool but seems like hindsight trading with alot of chart moving seems your very bearish and we shouldn't break out and if so you earn a sub but if not then I'll just go elsewhere because idk maybe it's just me but it seems like u downtalk alot of people who hve a diff opinion on where were going from here. Power to you tho videos are very watchable and content is entertaining to listen to. I hope for the best

23. James Serra

Interesting

24. Ron Hartley

August 14, 2019 at 1:34 am

Great TA!!! I Believe in the Fibs!!!

25. Moshe Nathanim

August 14, 2019 at 1:34 am

Low probability. Very low.

26. Hayat AJ

August 14, 2019 at 1:34 am

Last video, it had already moved out of the cap ring. At what point will u be bullish? If btc does drop, what do u think about alts? They follow?

27. Romac

August 14, 2019 at 1:34 am

Real comedy is hard to find these days but this channel delivers in spades

28. trt5t54yre

August 14, 2019 at 1:34 am

its so staged my comment was deleted ? again ?

29. Lou Saga

dropping to 10,800 and below soon

30. Amir Lama

August 14, 2019 at 1:34 am

you are awesome brother, keep it up and shortly I will contact to you.

31. Singula

August 14, 2019 at 1:34 am

Was gold a scam? Also, is nature a scam? As it also respects the fibonacci formula? Still great vid, enjoyed it.

32. Gabriel Szada

August 14, 2019 at 1:34 am

I don't think it is ever going to drop below 4 thousand. There is a lot of money in bitcoin from people that don't buy and sell. They keep their bitcoin in for the long term (3 year and up). And I think this is arround a market cap of 80 to 100 billion. The other 50% of the market cap is the one that is playing in the short term. There is fear and uncertainty in the economy. And people are diversifying in safe havens such as gold. Some investors are diversifying a low percentage of their wealth into bitcoin in the long term, and that money isn't moving any time soon. The imminent collapse of fiat currency could strike a bitcoin bull run, because people will rush to get money fiat out of the market into other system of wealth that wont put in risk their net-worth. metals/crypto/land/etc. what do you guys think?

33. Exposed Aggregate Driveways

August 14, 2019 at 1:34 am

Bend and stretch to fit 👍

34. Adriaan De Lange

August 14, 2019 at 1:34 am

could still be in bear market, but I can't see us falling below 8500, too high volume. If it drops to 8500 , then it will be the start of the bull market. If it drops to 6k, I am putting all my money in.

35. Space Oddity

August 14, 2019 at 1:34 am

You move your circles around until they match!!!!! You have been calling for capitulation for months and months as it just goes up.

36. Space Oddity

Only 16%. Not capitulation

37. Rob Jones

August 14, 2019 at 1:34 am

Thanks mate, even before capitulation it is clear these are showing something big, otherwise they wouldn't have been so useful for trading so far.

38. polynikes9

August 14, 2019 at 1:34 am

You're a liar,bitcoin didn't capitulate when you said it was going to…you can't talk your way out of it…all these fools deserve to lose their money if they listen to you.You're deceiving people.

39. 天天达人

otc.2019 drop 2.5k? You are in dream ,lol

40. Brady Carpenter

August 14, 2019 at 1:34 am

The CIRCLE!!! The CIRCLE OF LIFE!!!🤪 I think of it as human behavior. People getting paid at the beginning of the month often. Spending their money, and by the end of the month comes, they’re broke, or, by the half way point. A varied from how many times one gets paid a month, but that’s about how it goes. Near the end of the month, what people paid into bitcoin, sometimes gets spent, so the market tends to go down about one third into the month to the half way point. Rich people are probably all buying their bitcoin on the lightning network so, that doesn’t change the market too often probably🤔 Except the pump and dumps at the end of the month to check to see if people saved some money to “buy the dip”🤑 Other than what you talked about, but that 360 degree of struggle every month😆😃😉