Bitcoin Secret Road Map Leads HERE! July 2019 Price Prediction, News & Trade Analysis

***My fully comprehensive road map to becoming a COMPLETE Trading Boss! + VIP DIscord Access***

All my trading strategies revealed in a series of 39 Modules of Video and PowerPoint presentation format over 32 hours long + Bonus Material! Reviews inside!

***Master Your Options*** – – Years as a Professional Market…

1. Karlo Borovic

34:09 XMR/USD
    34:21 STR/USDT
    34:48 LTC/USD
    35:20 ETH/USD

2. Gemma Tran

July 4, 2019 at 3:40 am

Great stream, love Krown, watch him every day without fail. Last year I learnt a very important lesson and I don't want it to be repeated again this year. So grab your chair, take cheese and nice fruit juice and listen to my story. I was not ready for Bitcoin or any of its story but my friend decided to talk me into it and so I became interested and decided to give it a shot and then I bought exactly 5 BTC when Bitcoin was still around $13,000+ and all. my expectations was it will continue to rise and before the year end it will get to $100,000 to one Bitcoin not knowing that market affect it. When I saw that it keep declining I became confused and decided to try out trading but I lost more and so I decided to do an intensive research on how I can really increase my Bitcoin value. During my research I found a beginners trading post talking about a strategy on how to trade and make profit massively. I was afraid at first but I decided to give it a try and I contacted the person in charge, Mr. Erik, he took time to explain to me the different ways I can make more profit in this market decline season. I invested 2 BTC of my coin, and he handle the trading for me and my profit quickly rose to 7 BTC towards the end of December 2018, and I was convinced that this is the best way to make a good profit from Bitcoin trading. If you're still confused and don't know what to do or the steps to take this year I will advice you to contact (eriklarsson888@gmailcom WhatsApp * +447426071628 ) for all your cryptocurrency questions, strategy and beginners coaching.

3. DanTe

July 4, 2019 at 3:40 am

Krown, love your analysis and your energy, but I can't understand when you pronounce the moving averages. It's hard to know which one you are talking about.

4. Jeffrey Jewitt

July 4, 2019 at 3:40 am

Krown! I recently subbed two weeks ago and very impressed with the content you’ve been delivering so far. It’s nice to see a trader with such knowledge openly showing us their personal trades. I’m learning a lot. Kind of have a nube question for ya. It seems you’re using trading view for your charting but what is the exchange your using for all of your trades- the interface you were trading options in this video?

Looking forward to the next video!

5. Oleg Nazarov

July 4, 2019 at 3:40 am

the options trading is on bitmex, right?

6. DirkNader

7. Alexandru Colta

July 4, 2019 at 3:40 am

Thank you Eric for sharing your wisdom with us !, will you use VPN while in Chicago, will you be available for during the weekends for a beer or tea , or coffee ! would be great to meet you in person !

8. The Drama of Rock n Roll

July 4, 2019 at 3:40 am

Hey man, loved this video. Stumbled on it on accident. Do you do stocks as well?

9. RGH Nutrition

July 4, 2019 at 3:40 am

Talking about your 2 hour 377 MA mate, is that setting a Expen MA set to 377? Cause mine doesnt look the same lol

10. TheCatoLee

July 4, 2019 at 3:40 am

Your professional everyday’s hard work is golden nuggets to us !
    You are most appreciated!
    Likes up, peephole!

11. Ryan Robert

Amazing Video

12. A. D.

Good morning 🌞🐂🐻

13. ɃoilerRoom

Crown is the best.
    BTW I love your options take, please sir may we have some more.

14. Autumn Trees

July 4, 2019 at 3:40 am

@ 25:00 “4 digits!! Poor again”

15. Eddie Beer

July 4, 2019 at 3:40 am

Loving the content, but the cello introduction sucks.

16. Joe Smith

July 4, 2019 at 3:40 am

Be sure to get sleep, don't burn your dildos at both ends..

17. Marcos H

July 4, 2019 at 3:40 am

🙏 feeling better after zooming out 😂 LINK is in beast mode

18. Jay D‘abelliou

Btc needs a base.
    Otherwise it’s like marrying a girl you once fucked on coke.😁

19. T K

Thanks always appreciated.

20. KRM

21. Jay D‘abelliou

July 4, 2019 at 3:40 am

Sir Krown, it’s a 38.2 correction now.
    50% is 8.5k.

Great stuff man 👍

22. the shitcoinkid

July 4, 2019 at 3:40 am

thanks mate.. always good to start the day with you

23. Luz Bass

July 4, 2019 at 3:40 am

Bitcoin has again crossed the $10,000 psychological resistance and will head even higher unlike what most content providers thought and this goes to reinforce the fact that we are in the bull run despite the very temporary correction experienced in the last few weeks. This is good for those of us that has been faithful to the crypto cause, looking to make great profit while dedicated to the concept of decentralization. Right now, the message is ACCUMULATE! ACCUMULATE! ACCUMULATE! in preparation of the full blast of the upward trend but this may not be too easy considering limited funds so the best way which is what helped me accumulate over 20btc in no time is to copy the trade patterns of a very successful trader by using his signals. I have used 3 of them already but the best and most accurate of them all is that of Adulfo Verduzco and he is the reason for my success too as a trader. My advise as a fellow crypto enthusiast is not just hold but to turn over by trading and reinvesting back by buying more bitcoins. Adulfo can be accessed by mail (verduzcoadulfo@gmail.com) for any assistance one may need in making good and sure profit from bitcoin

24. катрин эмиртон

July 4, 2019 at 3:40 am

Do you know what coin this year will make 10 x-es? And I know, the Telegram coin named GRAM on newgram. info/toncoin

25. Jeff Hogancamp

July 4, 2019 at 3:40 am

I doubt you could talk any faster..

26. Elijah Schmitz

July 4, 2019 at 3:40 am

Hey krown I was a little unclear on your thoughts on cardano. Do you think it has more room down as btc bottoms? Or do you think Cardano has bottomed out as btc finishes it's last leg down or consolidates?

27. Faraaz Allie

July 4, 2019 at 3:40 am

hey Krown, im not sure if youll recall but in one of your live streams about 2 weeks ago, i asked you about comparing the previous reaccumulation and break out ( of 5700 – end of april to start of may) this is exactly what i was referring to. Maybe i didnt ask the question correctly due to character limits, and you thought i was thinking "fwactals" lol but im very happy you now see it and have shared your valuable opinion. thank you krown!

28. Chris Cooper

July 4, 2019 at 3:40 am

Thanks for all you do krown MOONBOOBS

29. Tom cat

July 4, 2019 at 3:40 am

joint in one hand coffee in the other and krown it's a perfect day

30. Handy Rams

WTF is Chainlink, Krown?! LOL

31. shlyager2

138XyUEtZ27DgZKMefxBZkcL7kD8kzC8o9
    If you have too many bitcoins;)

32. AAA

July 4, 2019 at 3:40 am

Could you please set your mic just a litlle bit louder?…i'm educating myself while working/driving/eating/sleeping…
    Thanks again

33. Dane Carter

July 4, 2019 at 3:40 am

No, it shot pass there – black magic this stuff!

34. ham wiz

July 4, 2019 at 3:40 am

Again Thanks, plenty of good thoughts for you sir! Checking out the amzn books, any suggestions for afterword (looking to make $2,000 into a living, fast) Again Thanks for the sound knowledge

35. Chris Cooper

10x shorted that bitchcoin from 10400 to 9700

36. SuperLkelley

July 4, 2019 at 3:40 am

Thank you. much peace and love straight into your face. Thanks man.

37. yeeluvspizza

July 4, 2019 at 3:40 am

LINK, one of the greatest gifts to all who like volatility and easy money.

38. mingooski

July 4, 2019 at 3:40 am

Might aswel close the gap at around 8.5k and get it over with and move forward.

39. Massatox

July 4, 2019 at 3:40 am

Thanks man really appreciate the options cover, would be great if you can dedicate them more time every video

40. Crypto Hamster

July 4, 2019 at 3:40 am

Good morning, I kinda like what I see in the window, as soon as I see those 40% off posters I actually might take a peek inside (or is there a pre-sale going on already?)