Cryptocurrency Market Update May 26th 2019 – Binance Breaks Record Highs

Cryptocurrency Market Update May 26th 2019 – Binance Breaks Record Highs

Cryptocurrency Market Update May 26th 2019 – Binance Breaks Record Highs
In this week’s cryptocurrency market update we look at all the latest news headlines for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance, Bitfinex, Stock markets & more. Bitcoin & Altcoin charts consolidated this week so many weeks of bullish price action. Stock markets were weak on fear of the China trade war & tariffs continue. Australian market marched higher off the back of the surprise election result.
#Bitcoin #Ethereum…

1. Nugget's News

May 30, 2019 at 6:01 am

Thank you all for your ongoing support!
    🎓 Learn more about Nugget’s Crypto Community: https://nuggetsnews.com.au/nuggets-crypto-community/

2. Devils' Avocado

May 30, 2019 at 6:01 am

No mention of Binance paying BNB to everyone who pumped at least 1BTC of trade volume by 18th May following their "hack"? The follow on from that is the main reason BNB & Matic pumped so hard, lots of people will be left holding bags.

3. Ute Ute

May 30, 2019 at 6:01 am

Please don't mention bsv.im trying to accumulate

4. Giorgetta Milloustone

May 30, 2019 at 6:01 am

Binance breaks hights after the hack, Bitfinex almost winning the court in NY, I can't understand what is going on. Magic 😀

5. Boddy Tankotovich

May 30, 2019 at 6:01 am

Please make a review of Bitfinex LEO Unus Sed architecture, they said they based on both Ethereum and EOS blockchains, how is that possible and why.

6. Denver Fernandez

Great bsv trade !

7. ptm1232

May 30, 2019 at 6:01 am

.Dent is on the way up, 43% increase the last 7 days!

https://www.binance.com/?ref=18312310 sign up and invest

8. Typho0n

May 30, 2019 at 6:01 am

AGI to top 30, good low cap coin, much growth!

9. Typho0n

AGI for the win!

10. warwick mcghee

May 30, 2019 at 6:01 am

Any update on agrichain/blockgrain?

11. Andrew Gorsic

May 30, 2019 at 6:01 am

force China to push prices up? at a point yes, not now, prices go up, US stops buying, unemployment goes up, 100mill protesters on the streets of China, Chinese government doesnt want that, so they absorb the tariffs, Trump is extorting them.

12. J F

May 30, 2019 at 6:01 am

Storm is a cryptocurrency with a huge and solid project. I have no doubt that it will be one of those that will explode upwards.

13. Xa Ya Za Za

May 30, 2019 at 6:01 am

BSv pumping is hilarious. I do feel bad for the people falling for their lies. People gonna fomo on the chart and get burned :-/

14. Andrew Thompson

May 30, 2019 at 6:01 am

Sorry I don't do Facebook ,I'll just have 2 miss out on the 2 videos that your Facebook followers get .shame coz I love watching your videos ,maybe we non fb peeps could see them a week later ???

15. Joe Brannon

May 30, 2019 at 6:01 am

Where did you learn technical analysis?

16. Jamie Ambrosius

May 30, 2019 at 6:01 am

Bit more to the whole Teresa May resigning i feel.
    The timing of it and a few things i've read since could just be a coincidence but most things aren't

17. Dan V

May 30, 2019 at 6:01 am

I think the Liberals getting in meant that people weren't afraid of getting shafted by Shorten & Co on their capital gains! That was a ridiculous policy!

18. M52TUB24

May 30, 2019 at 6:01 am

Not nearly enough tabs open

19. Kyle Ives

May 30, 2019 at 6:01 am

What would your Bamboo split be?

20. QFriend

May 30, 2019 at 6:01 am

Thanks for the daily dose of crypto

21. cryptocurrency apps

Onwards and upwards

22. HLG86

May 30, 2019 at 6:01 am

Is Bamboo coming to Android?

23. Paawan Gaming

To get free PS4 or Xbox click on this link sliver.tv/invite/306b and sign up

24. HLG86

May 30, 2019 at 6:01 am

My prediction – BNB to $1000 in 2021.

25. daydreams4rock

May 30, 2019 at 6:01 am

BTC is heading up swiftly – new all time highs before September.

26. Matthew Worner

May 30, 2019 at 6:01 am

Rare earth mining is a thing as the environmental pollution and fallout from mining is so bad no one else will do it. I was in South Korea last year and the amount of pollution being blown across from China is disgusting, caused me to have asthma attacks.

27. scottydoeskno328

May 30, 2019 at 6:01 am

I keep hearing in your YouTube videos that you mentioned calls or things you have discussed previously before with multi-collateral Dai that there will be three other coins that will benefit greatly from this. These "call" videos so to speak are in your members area. So specifically, I sign up to be a member then I will get exclusive access to this video area within the membership where you discuss things like this or other calls you believe will happen, etc?

28. Neil Óg

May 30, 2019 at 6:01 am

Brexit is polarising because you can't argue with love, or xenophobia, which drives a chunk of the Brexit vote. I hasten to say not nearly all Brexiters as there is a 'take back control' argument, which although a bit daft (aka the world is interconnected) is well-intentioned. Its a perfect storm for all sorts of reasons. There is lack of ethics in politics and society here which runs so deep you see liars everywhere and you know a liar will get elected with the electorate all knowing they are a liar. Politics is run by big machines and we've had enough. The UK is going through a nihilistic introverted phase as it faces its own looming irrelevance, caused by its out-dated institutions and poor governance, but we will bounce back. The UK's Victorian imperial past has given it the wrong values for the 21st Century (e.g. food banks?? WTF??). Germany has bothered to face down its past and is better for it. Thanks for inviting me to get that off my chest! The First Past The Post electoral system here encourages egoism and retrenchment in government, but many Brits just can't see it as they have 'adapted' to that cultural environment and schools don't 'do' political education. Fixing things could take a while. Most of my favourite Brits are the children of immigrants. I like the way they see things differently! Love the show.

29. Simon Cabral

May 30, 2019 at 6:01 am

i'm afraid you are so far off on Teresa May…I would stay away from it…stick to what you know…which is generally a lot more than me on most subjects…like the show…

30. Chris Taylor

May 30, 2019 at 6:01 am

Brexit is an embarrassing mess. One vote turned into 9 Parliament votes, with no end in sight.
    I just hope whomever comes in, is young, vibrant and strong. I don't vote Labour, but they had their chance a few years ago when the two Milliband brothers went head to head. They chose the wrong one imo. I may have been swayed.
    Either way, we will now have a General election to contend with….just to add into the mix. 🇬🇧

31. Hairy Chinese Kid

May 30, 2019 at 6:01 am

Theresa May capitulated to the EU, she went and asked for a deal rather than telling the EU what we were willing to offer, and part of any negotiation is always having the option to leave without a deal, she voided that by not leaving that option on the table and hence voided all bargaining power. She is a traitor, a deal is not leaving. We leave on WTO terms, that is Brexit.

32. pgale

May 30, 2019 at 6:01 am

So many promising coins not enough cash to get them all.

33. Ryan Palmer

May 30, 2019 at 6:01 am

You missed btcusd bearish macd cross on daily.

34. Leonard Benn

May 30, 2019 at 6:01 am

is bamboo coming to android ?

35. Glenn Nolan

Thanks Alex. I always look forward to your market updates. ☮️🌈✌️

36. TheApnean

May 30, 2019 at 6:01 am

I used to be an OMG holder too back in the day. I cured myself of it at the $10 mark thank God. Where did you get in Nugget?

37. Ranj J

May 30, 2019 at 6:01 am

Hi, From the UK, Brexit and the voting that led to it, very messy right from start, I think clean sheet start over, then which way it goes happy.

38. Cryptocoin Kiwi

May 30, 2019 at 6:01 am

Now that's a LOT of open tabs!

39. Mandy Eden

May 30, 2019 at 6:01 am

Not a fan of facebook at all! Very off putting that you support it as much as you do. Your group would join any app at your choosing and you chose Facebook. Very old school. I do hope you will support Howdoo on the 28th and start using that app instead of facebook in the near future.

40. Michael Bui

Love your updates!

41. Willeke Oorn

May 30, 2019 at 6:01 am

Society is sick, Theresa couldnt fix this. This power is too strong.