Cryptocurrency Trading & Investing Strategy for 2019

Buy Bitcoin on Coinbase:
Buy Cryptos on Kucoin:
Buy Cryptos on Binance:

To appease…

1. Darell Philip

May 31, 2019 at 12:20 pm

Hello everyone, Bitcoin is currently my most favorite thing and i completely love the technology behind it out of which has spewed several other coins. I know its quite unclear for many how lucrative bitcoin is currently. i have earned thousands by following a less talked about approach which is trading. Trading is less affected by the speculative and unpredictable nature of cryptocurrency and with the right techniques and expertise, you can easily earn so much when others are actually making loses in an unstable market. There are several ways to make consistent profit but the safest and easiest from my personal experience would be using the guidance, signals and already proven trade strategies of a successful trader. Quite a few of them but my favorite would always remain Charles Robert. I was able to easily triple my portfolio in just 3 weeks of trading with him. It would be only fair for me not to hide such a gem in the space. You can reach him via: charlesrobert4242@gmaildotcom and ask him pretty much anything about trading and how he can help you become a better and more profitable trading of cryptocurrency. The best part of it all is his system is really easy to implement and i have learnt a lot already from him.

2. Barry Cruz

May 31, 2019 at 12:20 pm

I am a newbie just like you ,lost all in the trade until i was introduce to Sir Mahmoud Abbas . You should know that Binary Option is not easy but with the right strategy and people it is easy, it is now time for we all to recover and continue winning on this binary world with this new strategy i just hit another $95,000 USD just withing 2 weeks and meet with the right people to put you through most especially Sir Mahmoud " You can email him for more info : mahmoud.r.abbas@gmail. com

3. Garrey König

May 31, 2019 at 12:20 pm

Anyone can make money trading on options but what nobody will tell you is that you need a mentor or a professional trader to help you out as a newbie or an inexperienced person as you are. while they trade for you, you trade with little cash using their guidance. that is how you learn. Goodluck

4. HaCkEd AgA1N

SO STUPID

5. Adnan Ahdan

6. Temi Jennifer

May 31, 2019 at 12:20 pm

Both thumbs up for this video, already profiting from Veil$

7. Nick Xao

May 31, 2019 at 12:20 pm

Bitcoin, the first and most profitable cryptocurrency, has had it rough since it reached its peak at $20,000 since 2017. After the 2017 December to 2018 January frenzy ended, everyone was waiting for BTC to recover. Unfortunately, it hasn't recovered that much and things just got little better with the early rise in the coin. When doing research I came across a channel on YouTube and saw many comments and share positive about Mr. Brandon Gaston, so I contacted him for help and told him how much I need him to help me recover my lost and also make good profits from the current rise. It's been 2 weeks since I came across Mr. Brandon Gaston, and I've recovered my lost and increased my 3 BTC portfolio to 12 BTC. I am so grateful and happy to to meet Mr. Brandon for his help reaching him in * (( gastonbrandonn @ gmail. com )) *, if you verb need help to recover your lost I advise you to go to it to help.

8. Steven Beavers

May 31, 2019 at 12:20 pm

wow, this is working, I got free bitcoins from kloviaclinks com tools

9. Sgt. Bash

May 31, 2019 at 12:20 pm

"Crypto Love" & you only hold BTC lol. Moving on!

10. Cannabis Craft

May 31, 2019 at 12:20 pm

You sound like Kermit the frog a bit lol

11. chaser 81

May 31, 2019 at 12:20 pm

if you know nothing about Cryptocurrency and you want to get into it, dont rely on Youtube videos to teach you how to trade or earn

…try reading trading books,follow analysis and most importantly get a trade instructor and dont be shy..ask questions..no man is an island..goodluck!!

12. Ines Claudio

May 31, 2019 at 12:20 pm

I've seen where that evidently leads. I happen to have made a fortune on the recent bitcoin hike through Norman Watson, almost up 300% in profit since the past week.

13. MistaMacCapone

May 31, 2019 at 12:20 pm

Im paper trading at the moment… Trying to get the feel instead of just buying and selling on the fly. Up 700 today but not sure if its me or just buying and selling and volatility

14. Pedro felipe

May 31, 2019 at 12:20 pm

If you look at what you have in life, you'll always have more. If you look at what you don't have in life, you'll never have enough. You can Make allot from crypto trade if only you believe that some good  people still can generate income from trade,Mr Andrew knows best. you can reach him on his email< andlewis86 @ yahoo. com

15. Music Box

May 31, 2019 at 12:20 pm

Cryptographic investment is quite difficult, but not as difficult as it sounds if you follow the basic rules and do not like or feel emotional with your parts. This is sometimes unstable and scary because things can go up and down at extreme speeds. If you are not careful, you risk great losses. To ensure sustainable profitability, be sure not to listen to the nonsense of most crypto merchants on YouTube and other forums, as many market speculators tell you that XRP is intended for the market or BTC are in their place. falling and crashing are safe and even more money loses in coins because they say so. In my personal experience, daily trading is much safer and more profitable than Hodling with so much uncertainty on the market. For a year I lost more than 5 BTCs worth of HODL and for less than two months I got more than 12 BTCs, which is, I'm sure, a dream for most hodlers. However, you must be careful and extremely good at your T.A., read the news and correctly understand the trend. I would also like to point out that if you are not 100% sure, you should contact someone with good experience and business experience to help you trade Shelby Alvani (tradingwithshelby@gmail.com) is a person I highly recommend. Her analysis is good and her trade signals and strategies are among the best. She helped me to recover my losses and still trades for me and helps me make money till this day.

16. EL GUAPO

May 31, 2019 at 12:20 pm

Can u make a video on identifying chills

17. Caroline DD

18. anita miller

May 31, 2019 at 12:20 pm

My love for cryptos and the technology behind them is huge, that's why I’d want to share this interesting story with as many people as I can. I lost a lot of money and way more than half the value of my BTC which I purchased at $9,428. I was devastated and got desperate seeking options to recover my loss when I stumbled upon comment on how Mr Hafeez Ullah help people on youtube. After considering the odds, I contacted him

19. BRIGHT DANIEL

May 31, 2019 at 12:20 pm

I entrusted 24hrssoftcyberhackgmailcom with the little i have and i was overwhelmed when my non-spendable btc was changed to spendable in couple of minutes. Now i can access my 40bitcoin without any hinderances

20. Divine Favour

May 31, 2019 at 12:20 pm

I can't stop thanking Korie Karen for helping me recover all my losses with his strategies and robotic trading
    Feel free to comment to contact him

21. Pato Alex

May 31, 2019 at 12:20 pm

Trading requires account manager,who can calculate the statistical algorithm of charts competently.i wouldn't have become a successful trader if i wasn't under the guidance of MR ANTORIO.i make $7000 every 7days with his help.