Cryptocurrency Wallets and Where To Buy Cryptos

Cryptocurrency Wallets and Where To Buy Cryptos

Crypto Crow Audio Podcast:
My New eBook – Amazon
– Blockchain Convention For Mass Adoption Cincinnati Feb 15-16
NOTICE: All Paid Reviews And Features on my channel were paid for by the crypto companies in the form of Bitcoin ranging from .2 to 1 BTC or in some cases equal or double value in the project’s tokens. Paid reviews do not mean a positive review so as to maintain the integrity of the…

1. Agus Aryanto

June 5, 2019 at 4:43 am

memberikan masukan yang positif dan menghasilkan

2. Tips official

June 5, 2019 at 4:43 am

very smart hahahahahaha crazy man

3. Jerry Davis

June 5, 2019 at 4:43 am

Hi everybody. I am trying to get into the Bitcoins lately and printed out my first Bitcoin paper wallet. Then I decided to try few Bitcoin QR code generators, which I found online, and to my surprise, none of them generated same QR codes as generated on my first paper wallet, even I copied Bitcoin address from paper wallet very closely and without any mistakes. Isn't QR code suppose to be same for given address? Am I missing something here? The reason I need to generate QR code is that, I want to get Trezor wallet and buy some Bitcoins at ATM with QR code generated from Trezor address. Now I am not sure if I could get right QR code. I would really appreciate if somebody could clarify this for me. Thanks

4. Con Tsonis

June 5, 2019 at 4:43 am

Agree with you about etherdelta! I do like the redlight district reference!

5. 2 CONSCIOUS

In Crow we trust.

6. Rob Leclerc

June 5, 2019 at 4:43 am

hey crow..im a newbie here and i did just what you said not to at the end of this video. i did use google to search crypto stuff, now im worried about hackers.. i downloaded coinbase and binance and actually used funds..should i worry now?

7. Zoney06

June 5, 2019 at 4:43 am

Whats the best wallet to store litecoin? at the moment it's still on binance.

8. David Brown

June 5, 2019 at 4:43 am

How many Exchanges do you think we need to be on? Obviously more than Bittrex & Binance. The wallet recommendation was appreciated (by me). ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—

9. star star

June 5, 2019 at 4:43 am

myetherwallet not supporting VEZT which wallet VZT be stored? please help crow

10. Gregory Sloat

June 5, 2019 at 4:43 am

Just discovered you. Bought the Udemy course. Brand new to this. Will probably join Patreon once I get my wallet(s) set up. My question is about wallets. Do you need an individual wallet (plus copies) for each individual crypto currency or do you put everything on one wallet (which seems both confusing and risky)? Also, since a zillion other people have probably asked the same thing, have you thought of generating a FAQ to take some of the pressure off you? Thanks.

FirstTrumpet001

11. R Clark Jr

June 5, 2019 at 4:43 am

not a scammer Ja Crow ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ …… Absolutely MY #1 go to Dude on here for Crypto help/info!!!! You GONNA go far, Appreciate ALL you do

12. Shaun Smock

June 5, 2019 at 4:43 am

Thanks for sharing your knowledge and transparency!

13. Eveline Kapche

June 5, 2019 at 4:43 am

I bought ethos on binance, and for some reasons it doesn't show up in my portfolio. Has someone experienced it? Thanks

14. Nomad Wizard

June 5, 2019 at 4:43 am

Can u do, or have u done a vid on how to purchase ICO sales, or presales without using EtherDelta?

15. Jorge Olinto

June 5, 2019 at 4:43 am

I am new in this. I took your course. Thanks for share what you know. Whatยดs the diference between having the crypto in binance and in the ether wallet? Do you use just binance for exchange between cryptos?

16. SullyDmax

June 5, 2019 at 4:43 am

Crow, I am that newbie but have already made .1055 BTC of an initial investment of $500. I was very skeptical about this because I am close to 50 YO. But what sold me was a friend of mine has a child who just had his 2018 Mclaren delivered to his house last Saturday who doesn't have a license and is 18YO. This was his second car the first was a 2011 AUDI R8 6 weeks ago and this is what got me interested in the idea of investing something 6 weeks ago which is now 2k. NOW I have been watching the Market and listening and watching videos you are putting out to fully commit to doing this. I have had some hick ups on transferring my .1055 BTC over to BITTREX using coinbase because of the verification process of basic to enhanced. I would like to get it into BITTREX, I know your extremely busy but a quick though on this would be great. I am gonna buy your tutorial and hopefully be a good little NEWBIE and make some money along the way……. Thanks Sully

17. Jordan

Always appreciated, good share

18. Vinay Guptha

Great Video

19. Unik Unik

June 5, 2019 at 4:43 am

Love your videos thank u so much !!!

20. BadAssFarmer

June 5, 2019 at 4:43 am

Love you your channel, I was in mortgage industry for years before I got into farming and wish I got in the cryptos when I first heard about it but didn't really get it. My wife and I are hoping to build our dream hemp home by getting in now. Hope to learn a lot from you. Thanks

21. Taliseh L

Thank you!

22. Scott Getman

June 5, 2019 at 4:43 am

Whatโ€™s the difference between having a MyEtherWallet and keeping coins/funds on Binance and Coinbase? Thanks for your time!

23. Darshi Organo Gold Coffee

June 5, 2019 at 4:43 am

Hi Crypto Crow. I discovered you today and have started subscribing. Your videos are very helpful and informative. I am familiar with Altcoins but haven't started investing in them. Going to watch your videos to gain more knowledge. Thank you and look forward to all your future videos.

24. Sherman 616

June 5, 2019 at 4:43 am

Canโ€™t sign up on binance

25. NBT1337 โ˜† CSGO โ˜†

I'm fucking hyped to lose all my money in 2018 lol

26. Lee Wilson

June 5, 2019 at 4:43 am

Thanks for a genuine resource.

27. Ronan o hEidhin

June 5, 2019 at 4:43 am

Good man, we appreciate you too. Thank you.

28. Chris Palmer

June 5, 2019 at 4:43 am

What is the trading bot that you refer to a lot?

29. Ronan o hEidhin

June 5, 2019 at 4:43 am

Well done, good attitude. Keep up the good work.!

30. Brett Bayford

June 5, 2019 at 4:43 am

howdy partner, your videos are very enlightening, what do you think of this Tokia ico advertises free fee exchange and a debit crypto card?
    also im getting quite excited for the OTN wallet ๐Ÿ˜€

31. T. D.

June 5, 2019 at 4:43 am

Thank you. very helpful advice.

32. iamOAKland

June 5, 2019 at 4:43 am

What about making a pool from subs and invest the $

33. Abraham Mendoza

June 5, 2019 at 4:43 am

thanks for the info, taking notes, keep them coming!!

34. Cristian Torres

June 5, 2019 at 4:43 am

Bittrex it's not letting open accounts yet

35. Karl Struminski

June 5, 2019 at 4:43 am

I'm a graphic designer/concept artist/3D artist/painter. I'm Interested in working with you. I have a bachelors degree in Illustration from Sheridan college top 2 art schools in North America. I'm obsessed with the crypto space and would love the opportunity to work with you, as I have more of a investor/entrepreneurial mindset.

36. Brian Foster

June 5, 2019 at 4:43 am

I have looked into the Exodus wallet, and a Ledger Nano S, but neither wallet stores most of the Alt coins you recommend. Is their a more inclusive wallet. Is the Jaxx wallet a good wallet.

37. Brian Foster

June 5, 2019 at 4:43 am

Binance is down, and Bittrex won't take anymore newbies. Sorry, but it's not as easy as you think for us newbies to get in the game.

38. Luis Martin

June 5, 2019 at 4:43 am

Your recommendation on tron at 4cents has 5x my initial investment! Keep up the strong work brother.

39. KjGotBeatz

June 5, 2019 at 4:43 am

Can you make a video on how to buy crypto on your android phone?

40. Christopher Wedderburn

June 5, 2019 at 4:43 am

where do you find new ico buy-in opportunities ?

41. KjGotBeatz

June 5, 2019 at 4:43 am

Thanks for your videos man.