Cryptocurrency Wallets Explained and How To Transfer Your Crypto Between Exchanges

Join our premium crypto community:

Join our FREE Facebook crypto groups here:

Follow my personal instagram:

In today’s video I attempt to explain all about cryptocurrency wallets, addresses and how to transfer your cryptocurrency between wallets and exchanges.

It may seem overwhelming at first, but after a few attempts you should find it a lot…

1. frnkmckenzie

June 4, 2019 at 9:57 am

I'm very new to this. I have 2 public addresses which i assume means I ahve 2 wallets. I can use binance to trade using my public addresses? 1 is with ETH the other is When currency. I also have My Crypto blochain for When.

2. Glaze Serolf

June 4, 2019 at 9:57 am

Binance is the leading cryptocurrencies exchange https://www.binance.com/en?ref=36297603

3. LOL Games TV

June 4, 2019 at 9:57 am

EO finance wallet was made to keep your crypto safe

4. Giuseppe Donaldson

June 4, 2019 at 9:57 am

Hello guys ! lovely video, I agree with you more than most ever will. I think it is ok buying loads of coin for a future that could moon or completely dip and cost you your Holding that is primarily why I stopped holding. I lost more than 2/4 of my BTC and way more than half the value of my $5,000 Xrp. I was devastated and got desperate seeking for options to recover my loss when I stumbled upon Darren Allan on youtube. After considering the odds, I contacted him via mail, and the result was life-changing. He gave me a basic understanding of the benefit of trading over holding especially in a speculative market. He then provided me with his daily signals and trading patterns, and within a month, I was able to make almost 700% on my ripples. Darren never asked me to give him access to my account, If you have any inquiries, you can reach him on << Darrenallan82 @ gmail .com >> and gain reliable profit with your little experience on crypto.

5. amara sophi

June 4, 2019 at 9:57 am

Good video! This video completely defines about cryptocurrency wallet and how to transfer cryptoscurrencies. I would like to recommend coinjoker – cryptocurrency wallet development company for creating your best cryptocurrency wallet. know more about their services here–> https://www.cryptoexchangescript.com/cryptocurrency-mobile-app-wallet-development

6. Mary T

June 4, 2019 at 9:57 am

Have you guys heard about Wallet app from Kryptono called Fiato. I can not explain how great it is. Here for someone who interested in Crypto: https://fiato.kryptono.exchange/#download

7. Va Wa

Thanks!!

8. Ruby Dansel

hello!

9. MikeyMoneyBaby

June 4, 2019 at 9:57 am

Check out Blue Protocol! Here is a link to receive an invite for their brand new Frost Wallet release. This will be a game changer for the crypto space guys. Don't miss out! 🙂 Much love!

10. Deepika Koul

June 4, 2019 at 9:57 am

great video. As per the discussion i find PINT wallet a good one

11. Broyka

June 4, 2019 at 9:57 am

this is very outrageous i got scammed in ICO investment …two days ago i lost almost 30k to ico investment..i complained to Chris Dunn TV ( chrisdunnstrategy@gmail,com) now i investment with his network i make 4500 weekly straight to my wallet..reach him today he still needs more network

12. Khyzar Mushtaq

June 4, 2019 at 9:57 am

Can you please explain me how can i sort my cryptocurrency in ledger nano. my friend has all my coins right now but i have no idea how to get them, please explain that ??

13. Rodney Wing

June 4, 2019 at 9:57 am

So sending is diff from selling. I send my bitcoins from my coinbase bitcoin wallet to my binance bitcoin wallet. Then i can sell bitcoin to buy alt coin.

14. James Toa

June 4, 2019 at 9:57 am

Awesome dude, thank you, learnt so much…

15. Eric Burkhart

June 4, 2019 at 9:57 am

Make sure to take your time and triple check the code you are copying and pasting is for the correct coin. It can be easy to click the wrong one from the list if you're not paying attention and/or have a lot of coins on your exchange wallet list.

16. Mark Bakr

June 4, 2019 at 9:57 am

How do I get my assorted crypto out of exchange to wallet like out of binance, or cryptopia to a wallet? I do understand that the various types are paired with BTC, ETH, LIT, etc… I don't understand if you own other crypto how to get it into wallet(s)? Every wallet tutorial I have found has used BTC, ETH, or LTC but for those of us who are ignorant to all thing crypto we need more detailed information. Example I have a binance exchange account in which I put BTC, and ETH in then traded for various other coins. I have left it on the exchange for several days for the lack of knowing what to do to get it out of there. I know I can't leave it on there. I also want to know if there are fees for transferring the various alt coins in and out as I want to buy and sell from day to day. Please help

17. priyanshu kakkar

June 4, 2019 at 9:57 am

great video. if you want an easy tutorial on wallets visit: http://www.traderipple.in

18. Marian Murphy

June 4, 2019 at 9:57 am

Can u not buy ur bitcoin in binance and forget about coinbase

19. Justin Shanahan

June 4, 2019 at 9:57 am

It takes up to 12hrs to transfer between some exchanges to some wallets. Is the value secured, the rate at time of transfer (say $14500) or is the rate at the time of completion of transfer? (say $9500) If the latter… why trade at all?

20. Brian C

June 4, 2019 at 9:57 am

Thank you for sharing with the rest of us; You were very knowledgeable which made your presentation of the subject memorable.

21. clowning76

June 4, 2019 at 9:57 am

Thank you for all the info. I do have a small question. If i get 500 coins of x amount. And i put them in a wallet. And the price goes up. Do i still make money on it.

22. John Meise

June 4, 2019 at 9:57 am

Umm….Phones these days are VERY secure. Where did you get your information from? I mean, seriously. Phones are pretty much all encrypted now, and all have remote wipe capabilities which will just wipe the phone. And if the phone's off or not connected to the internet, it'll wipe as soon as it gets a connection/turns on. Now, of course, the phone is only as secure as your phone's password/pattern/pin. But I mean, phones are actually SIGNIFICANTLY more secure than desktops..I don't…like…where in the world did you hear that? Please don't spread false information like that with such confidence. It would be one thing if you said something like this, "I don't think it's a very good idea to use a mobile wallet. I don't feel like phones are secure enough, but I really don't know, that's just how I feel"….but you said with strong confidence that phones are THE ABSOLUTE LEAST secure way to store your coins! Wtf? I mean, I KNOW that you don't know what you're talking about. You said that based on how you feel about it, NOT based on facts. Why would you do that? Smh…

Let me be clear, though. I don't think phones are as secure as a hardware wallet. I'm not 100% sure, but I think they would be less secure than a hardware wallet, it just seems to make sense. And a phone is probably less secure than a paper wallet. But a phone is much more secure than your wallet at an exchange and is at least on par with, if not more secure than a desktop. I mean…I feel like it could go either way. Phone's are entirely encrypted, but desktops typically aren't (although they can be) but a phone goes with you everywhere and can be lost or stolen much easier than your desktop….but I don't know.

Bottom line though; phones are not anywhere even remotely close to how insecure you say they are.

23. Uzzz91

June 4, 2019 at 9:57 am

Good Tut! – How can one find out if its better to use LTC (then trading to ETH) or straight ETH to buy alts with? (if starting from fiat) Cheers

24. JumpinJack Fash

June 4, 2019 at 9:57 am

Really good man. Bit of a refresher course for me but I keep learning about basic details that I haven't been doing. Keep youtubeing!

25. gregory greg

June 4, 2019 at 9:57 am

Thanks! "Diggy your presentation on coinwallet is great we really enlighten on how to use it to avoid loosing my crypto currency"! Specification great lesson for beginners like me,we love you more power.

26. Crypto Suisse

ROI 80day – paying since 2014 – http://bit.ly/2zcNSVJ – Sign in today
    Best trading platform (0,05% fees ) – http://bit.ly/2ku63Oj – Join us today

27. Youthanzia

June 4, 2019 at 9:57 am

Love the vids man. Wish you did podcasts

28. Beatle Ed