Daily Cryptocurrency News: BTC On Verge Of Breaking $9,000!

Daily Cryptocurrency News: BTC On Verge Of Breaking $9,000!

😀 Thank You For Watching! 😀

“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.”
-George Orwell
Please join me in supporting freedom of speech, and anti-censorship, with r/crypt0snews: Put something in there that people don’t want to hear In other groups 🙂 ►

⭐Support The Channel On Patreon –
⭐Support The Channel On YouTube –

🚩 Remember to subscribe and hit the bell “🔔” icon,…

1. Michael

00:00 Introduction
    00:50 NYSE Arca Seeks SEC’s Approval For Bitcoin & T-Bill Related ETFs
    03:47 BTC On Verge Of Breaking $9,000!
    04:20 LTC (Halvening)
    05:37 EOS (Updates: REX / MEOS)
    09:30 XRP (Golden Cross)
    10:01 TRON (BitTorrent Announcement)
    12:38 XRP (Speculation)
    13:57 Pirate Bay / Decentralization / China Takeover
    17:28 Crypto Topics that Need More Attention (P2P Exchanges)
    20:09 XRP VS Bitcoin
    21:43 Effect of Currency Depreciation on Bitcoin
    23:56 You Can't Erase History: XRP / DASH / Horizen (ZenCash)
    25:12 Market Update
    26:29 ChainLink Speculation
    28:16 On "The Creature from Jekyll Island"
    31:21 Tokenizing Industries

2. Subash Beharie

Hey Crypt0,
    Could you do a review/video on Bittrex.
    I suspect that they have gone rogue.
    My account became “disabled” all of a sudden, a couple of days ago.
    All attempts to contact their support team over the recent days have been unsuccessful.
    It just feels to suspicious.
    All this with 2FA enabled.
    Many thanks for your consideration.
    SB

3. Aaron Dubbss

Broke boys waiting for that 9k so bad lol

4. Jimmy Schwartzbeck

May 29, 2019 at 8:56 am

Satoshi didnt read the book creature from jeckle island
    He created the computer software for the financial banking system we have today. The idea was to soak up all the wealth in the world then to crash the system . He who has the most debt wins
    AkA
    #Alan Greenspan

5. dani

May 29, 2019 at 8:56 am

Omar where is your link, for Nano x?

6. Juni LEE

May 29, 2019 at 8:56 am

EOS is also planning to become a 2nd layer solution for Bitcoin.

7. Long Beach crypto 323

May 29, 2019 at 8:56 am

Ur explanation of the technology is a lot easier to understand and your not just selling a dream of crypto wealth , reality is good

8. DavyCrockett888

May 29, 2019 at 8:56 am

Going with trends – Larimer will start a new EOS in about a year and then in about 3 years a steemit 3.0 – will he destroy the community he actually built? He really knows how to stick with a project. Maybe he just likes developing new systems – making sure to make a lot of money in the process. Economically the guy is very smart. The new steemit will probably just be more centralized – a trick he learned from Ripple. I apologize I should be more objective when it comes to him. I feel very salty!! I take it all back…GO DANNY BOY!

9. Tom Bo

May 29, 2019 at 8:56 am

How can you protect your wealth with BTC when its able to lose 70% in only a year?
    We need a stablecoin that is even not pegged at any fiat currency for that.
    As a global payment system, too.
    BTC acts more like a ponzi picasso painting – hoping the next fool will buy in higher than you bought in.

10. GBU Prof. Wally

NEOS sounds like NEO + EOS + Steem

11. Rege Gonzales

12. Stankov Miodrag

May 29, 2019 at 8:56 am

EOS, XRP, TRON…. lot of scam coins in this video, Omar… lot of scams.

13. Hotsauce is Lethal

May 29, 2019 at 8:56 am

I would like to see some sort of measures to increase shared user pools and liquidity pools for these social media sites like Steemit, Whaleshares, Smoke.io, etc. There are a bunch of new crypto social media sites but they are too fractured and distant whereas a cooperation approach would synergize well for everybody.

14. Satoshi Nakamoto

May 29, 2019 at 8:56 am

Somebody tell me why i don't have notifications about Omar's videos? What is going on yt? My bell is smashed since spring 2017…

15. Arch

May 29, 2019 at 8:56 am

Agree on LTC, most seem to believe it's priced in or they are just saying that so we don't buy.

16. Massah Stayfye

May 29, 2019 at 8:56 am

Bruh kan someone educate me about Cryptocurrency and properly investing into it for the first time? We kan talk in Gmail if you want, okay?

17. Dallas Robinson

May 29, 2019 at 8:56 am

Great job as always Omar.

18. The Halving Show

9000 is easy… 🚀

19. Taylor Mallory

May 29, 2019 at 8:56 am

Personally i'm not selling anything until we see what the halvening does. I've accumated and will keep on stacking. Same rate. Got 360ish days left. Keep calm bois.

20. Taylor Mallory

May 29, 2019 at 8:56 am

I quit trading and saved my ass from march to now. I just work and eye the sats. Alts are interesting but tbh ETH still seems to be the one.
    I appreciate the lack of tribalism on your part Omar. Some people can neber bring themselves to see ETH, EOS, XRP etc being use. Blinders on.

21. William Dean IV

May 29, 2019 at 8:56 am

EOS: sell the news, buy BTC

22. Dirk Diggler

May 29, 2019 at 8:56 am

5% ??? Wtf mofos better pay 25% !!!

23. Hetman

May 29, 2019 at 8:56 am

Good point about how we give the power to the illuminati knowingly and not…. seems you understand the game well. BTC is the way out.. a chance given to us by the……. 🙂

24. Steve Brule

May 29, 2019 at 8:56 am

BCH is centralized and has little volume

25. Kathryn J. Hernandez

May 29, 2019 at 8:56 am

So, you read The Creature From Jekyll Island and actually met G. Edward Griffin???? OMG!!! So impressive, Omar! The federal reserve and the central banking system are all going down. Bad news for XRP. Also,you may know that EY unveils its protocol Nightfall which will run on top of the public Ethereum network–announce prob this week. Super for ETH as other companies could follow. EY plans to open-source the code, put it in the public domain with no license at all. Adoption! Thanks for all you do for us. I follow you on Twitter. XO

26. Gregg Thomas

May 29, 2019 at 8:56 am

I don't plan to sell any BTC till December of 2024 though ! I laughed at many of my friends that sold off their portfolio at 3400, I have been quietly trading and making a lot of profits with a strategy that has changed my life in the last 2months, within the period of the heavy crash of Bitcoin, I refused to sell my Btc like the rest, after making a lot of Researches, I watched a video on The Moon’s Channel, a man spoke about a Smart Trader by the name Rupica Puri Repeatedly, he mentioned him being a Great Mentor to him and he urged everybody to reach out to him, I was among the first to do so, I texted him on telegram, I had 4.2BTC then, he sent me a few videos and i followed His instructions, Now I can boast of 16.3Btc since i learnt how to trade myself, I can now sleep and wake up to see my Profits.You can reach him on 📩 <rupicapuri05@gmail.com> Telegram/Whatsapp- + +1 919-391-8034 and ask him pretty much anything about trading and how he can help you become a better and more profitable trading of cryptocurrency.. . .

27. Dirk Diggler

To the moon baby!!!!

28. Real Talk With Armelle

May 29, 2019 at 8:56 am

I don't plan to sell any BTC till December of 2022 though.! I laughed at many of my friends that sold off their portfolio at 3400, I have been quietly trading and making a lot of profits with a strategy that has changed my life in the last 2months, within the period of the heavy crash of Bitcoin, I refused to sell my Btc like the rest, after making a lot of Researches, I watched a video on The Moon’s Channel, a man spoke about a Smart Trader by the name Rupica Puri Repeatedly, he mentioned him being a Great Mentor to him and he urged everybody to reach out to him, I was among the first to do so, I texted him on telegram, I had 4.2BTC then, he sent me a few videos and i followed His instructions, Now I can boast of 16.4Btc since i learnt how to trade myself, I can now sleep and wake up to see my Profits.You can reach him on 📩 <rupicapuri05@gmail.com> Telegram/Whatsapp- + +1 919-391-8034 and ask him pretty much anything about trading and how he can help you become a better and more profitable trading of cryptocurrency.. . .

29. Michael Land

I just want xrp to shoot higher than last time I bought in at below a nickel

30. Michael Land

I just want xrp to shoot higher than last time I bought in at below a nickel

31. Zaid Kamal

May 29, 2019 at 8:56 am

Omar , do you think ADA will bounce soon with testnet in June ?

32. Michael Land

So why did bitcoin pump $600 in two hours on Sunday

33. TheKurtycakes

May 29, 2019 at 8:56 am

Thanks for being there. Consistent, concise, crypto news..

34. Edwin van gent

May 29, 2019 at 8:56 am

the owners of ripple DUMPING THERE 87 PERCENT OF THERE TOKENS, YOU THINK THEY HAVE ANY MORAL ??? NO WAY.

35. Spectemur Agendo

May 29, 2019 at 8:56 am

can you do a tutorial on setting up a proper paper wallet and the importance of cold storage

36. Luminary Wins

May 29, 2019 at 8:56 am

A friendly reminder….Cripple XRP Corporate Centralized Tokens are worthless Chucky Cheese Tokens….Bcash is another fraud Btrash!

37. H Assendelft

EOS to the moon 😉

38. Bart S.

May 29, 2019 at 8:56 am

Time to sell some EOS and buy yourself a tripod, so videos like this don't give me vertigo

39. Grizzly Mack

May 29, 2019 at 8:56 am

SQUEEZE the SHORTS to Poverty!!!!!!!!!!!

40. Justin Green

May 29, 2019 at 8:56 am

BCH is Bitcoin like it's meant to be. Cheap, Fast, reliable . There's no need for a litecoin since BCH has more than what BTC and LTC have combined! BCH will be the King in the future!

41. Bart S.

May 29, 2019 at 8:56 am

Omar, planting the seeds of hopium as usual heh 🙂

42. Damien W

May 29, 2019 at 8:56 am

Hey bro! I appreciate your positive sentiments about the XRP price. Myself I deal in XRP quite a bit. But I can appreciate your point of you. Peace and stay cryptic

43. R James

May 29, 2019 at 8:56 am

Good info as usual 👍Interesting to see what the Łitecoin OKEx Exchange rumours turn out to be. Have heard there may be more info early June.

44. N!ckname Lastname

May 29, 2019 at 8:56 am

Can you please remove your stupid click bait “Oh” face. That’s for amateurs.

45. Ian Green

May 29, 2019 at 8:56 am

Someone said (I have not confirmed it) that this latest BTC price bump is whales pumping it. But people will say anything to influence the market. :/

46. CSI

May 29, 2019 at 8:56 am

I find it interesting when some speak about ethics and morals in one area but not so much in others 👀. There’s an old saying that those who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones…

47. THEKINGSCOMING

May 29, 2019 at 8:56 am

Join you for freedom of speech sure…But Why no mention of MEMORIAL DAY? The men and women who gave all, for you & me to even do this? Ya slap wake up people!

48. Luis Miguel Rodrigues

May 29, 2019 at 8:56 am

Bro, where can i buy tshirts like yours? The gray/black one with the BTC logo “pierce the veil”, and the blue one that says BLOCKCHAIN.
    Can you please tell me where I can find/buy those tshirts? Thank you for the fantastic effort you´re doing for our community. Best regards from Portugal. PEACE.