Different Types of Crypto Wallets

Different Types of Crypto Wallets

Don’t know where to store your hard earned bitcoins? Well Kyla is here to help! Know the different types of wallets out there and find out what suits your needs the best!

This video is powered by Paxful to learn more click here:

1. JC P

June 1, 2019 at 7:57 pm

Is it possible to purchase your hardware crypto wallet with bitcoins? I hope you guys can suggest a good place to buy.

2. Abdulla Madakkal

June 1, 2019 at 7:57 pm

Thanks for giving the details crypto wallets.

3. laken marion

June 1, 2019 at 7:57 pm

thank you!!! this is very helpful ..
    Mrs Ryan always told me the same about cold wallet…she helped me to store all the profit i made from elitecryptoworld in a cold wallet.
    Mr Ryan is the best guidance in crypto as for now

4. Ramon Vasquez

June 1, 2019 at 7:57 pm

I find it very useful information for those of us who are starting in this world of cryptocurrencies and we want to know where to have them safeguarded, thanks for sharing it Kyla.

5. Alexander Hernandez

June 1, 2019 at 7:57 pm

Thanks for the information, I did not know that there were two types of cryptowallets, both hot and cold. It is information to take into account when choosing a portfolio. Good the Paxful option. Congratulations

6. john none

June 1, 2019 at 7:57 pm

There are constantly numerous questions about the diverse sorts of wallets and this video sees much better which are some of them, it clarifies exceptionally well how it is function with any of them thank's for share.

7. Grigore Tiberiu

June 1, 2019 at 7:57 pm

In case you are new in this, a cryptocurrency wallet is a software program that stores private and public keys and interacts with various blockchain to enable users to send and receive digital currency and monitor their balance…. Thanks for the video ! The information is very useful !

8. Melina Wen

June 1, 2019 at 7:57 pm

Amazing work you have here by continuously sharing vary useful tutorials over bitcoin. This helps people to understand bitcoin functionality easily but many more additional interesting facts about bitcoin. Stay tuned to know more about secure use of bitcoins and its different wallets.

9. M Medina

I've been using it for a week and it's very safe, I recommend it 100%

10. Hector Santeliz

June 1, 2019 at 7:57 pm

Great. I'm going to use hardware wallet because the security

11. Dad man

June 1, 2019 at 7:57 pm

Excellent information about different types of crypto wallets. I like the cold wallet type, since it is more secure and we can store large amount of bitcoin. I've only ever used hot wallets but I think I'm gonna set-up a cold hardware storage wallet since it is the most secure.Thanks for the video ! The information is very useful !

12. Ana Diaz

June 1, 2019 at 7:57 pm

There are always many doubts about the different types of wallets and this video helps to understand much better which are some of them, it explains very well how it would be to work with any of them

13. riswan asif

She is beautiful!!!

14. evets

June 1, 2019 at 7:57 pm

I had no idea there were so many different types of crypto wallets! I've only ever used hot wallets but I think I'm gonna set-up a cold hardware storage wallet since it is the most secure. Thanks for the info!

15. Kumarlavanya M

June 1, 2019 at 7:57 pm

Excellent information about different types of crypto wallets. I like the cold wallet type, since it is more secure and we can store large amount of bitcoin. Thanks for sharing.

16. Rehema Mboka

June 1, 2019 at 7:57 pm

I love how you explained cold wallets in the simplest way ever, i never used to get it.

17. Mike Shargent

18. Morty Schoonover

June 1, 2019 at 7:57 pm

Hardware wallet is the way to go, can't get hacked and you just gotta keep your private keys.