Don't Make The Same MISTAKES As Me! Crypto Trading Tips For BEGINNERS!

Don't Make The Same MISTAKES As Me! Crypto Trading Tips For BEGINNERS!

For the beginners out there who want to know what to do with your coins after buying them… this video is for you! I introduce a variety of strategies that you should be aware of when crafting your own plan of attack. It’s always good to be knowledgable about what works and what doesn’t in order to be a successful trader! Learn from other people’s mistakes so you don’t make them yourself! Topics include: cost averaging, HODLing, buying the dip, cutting losses, and…

1. Bitcoin for Beginners

May 30, 2019 at 6:52 pm

Hey folks, I hope you enjoyed this video! Please be sure to CLICK SUBSCRIBE and also join the sister Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/254527885037034/

I'm trying to build a large community where everyone can learn about cryptocurrency and enter the broader crypto community as an informed and responsible member!

2. Martyna Zagrodzka

May 30, 2019 at 6:52 pm

One of the trading tips is that if you are a newbie unless you learn a lot, in the meantime use algorithmic trading like with bit200.net

3. Gloria Gloria

May 30, 2019 at 6:52 pm

Which exchanges r recommended? I'm choosing between binance and bitfinex

4. Mark Alex Milley

May 30, 2019 at 6:52 pm

I'm writing this here because people need to know how much Mr Mahmoud Abbas is helping people, by trading on my behalf and making me profit at almost no cost,with a steady income of 3000$ every week, he has made me financially secure. I believe everyone should be a part of this Contact him at mahmoud.r.abbas@gmail. com . thank me later

5. CAS Kris

precise and informative

6. Scott Dyke

May 30, 2019 at 6:52 pm

Oh that's a good strategy for beginner but Mr Darry Clinton. He has been the most reliable i have seen for sometimes now.

7. udaya jayaweera

educative,

8. Ws Ght

7:02
    omg those cookies <3

9. Jean Paul Nsabimana

May 30, 2019 at 6:52 pm

Winner of a video, I've been looking for "bitcoin investment opportunities" for a while now, and I think this has helped. You ever tried – Conylan Daleyton Method – (do a google search ) ? Ive heard some awesome things about it and my mate got great success with it.

10. C Masteez

May 30, 2019 at 6:52 pm

Time to get back into Crypto curreny 2019 my first investment is – Pundi X Labs (NPXS)

11. Daniel Reuben

May 30, 2019 at 6:52 pm

I am from Nigerian I started using CryptoTab like a week ago, I want to invest a little money into it but don't really understand how.

12. TheMrBennito

May 30, 2019 at 6:52 pm

basically a beginner's guide for any trade or longterm investment on the stock market. Is there the option to hedge the bitcoin?

13. Harry James

May 30, 2019 at 6:52 pm

how much is 0.02 bitcoin?

14. Howard Chan

May 30, 2019 at 6:52 pm

compare different exchange price and make a profit: @t

15. Kacey Gates

May 30, 2019 at 6:52 pm

The last 2 months, I have made over $70,000 from trading bitcoin but my success never started that way as I had made substantial losses before my turning point in the Crypto space. I bought 2Btc last year which quickly rose in the bull run but eventually lost most of it and sold off what was left. That was the last I would ever have to do with bitcoins until I was introduced to Adams Hudsons first of, he asked to know my trade experience. He then gave me a quick insight on what to look out for when choosing a platform and a bunch of other things most experienced traders may never tell you. Most importantly, he introduced me to his specially designed layout and provided me with professional advice and accurate trade signals. With his system, trading has become easy and profitable and I just want to spread the word and thereby help as many that are in my previous unfortunate situation. For all questions, you can reach out for his help on { AdamsHudsons@gmail. Com }

16. Maria Cryptotrust

Hey:)
    Thank you for the good tips!
    I like Binance and HitBtc and last days I really enjoy using Changelly to exchange my funds. According to my short research, comparing with other exchange platforms, their rates are quite beneficial. And very good technical support. What do you say about them?

17. Lorenzo Stroe

Garbage video

18. Nick Dan

We screw3d now

19. I followed you ever since you had 4k subs. It is amazing how much your channel has grown. You have inspired me to start my own youtube channel as well! Made 7 figures with various income methods and am now ready to show the world how it is done.

20. La Casa De Papel

May 30, 2019 at 6:52 pm

Thanks a lot. First usefull video i 've seen so far

21. RB-30

May 30, 2019 at 6:52 pm

I’ll remember this for next time

22. Tiny CreatureHub

May 30, 2019 at 6:52 pm

I buy and sell here FYB-SG, beginner thank for the tips

23. tom tom

May 30, 2019 at 6:52 pm

Great video. It's less profitable holding though for short term prices. I found this article though https://quicksuggest.wordpress.com/2018/08/17/incredible-cryptogirl-strikes-again-with-crypto-prophecy/

24. Lud Wig

Thanks

25. j j

May 30, 2019 at 6:52 pm

question, if i place a trade for $1 and the fee is $.50 would i have to take this into consideration when deciding what price to exit at? im asking because some trades charge alot and the market doesn't move that much

26. j j

May 30, 2019 at 6:52 pm

could you give me the link to your other videos about indicators etc

27. iG W

May 30, 2019 at 6:52 pm

I am a trader and I must say this is explained very simple but true! All situations and problems I have faced myself and human nature is the strongest opponent of yourself

28. belle1113

May 30, 2019 at 6:52 pm

thanks for this video really helpful for newbie like me..Whats your thought about LEDU COIN? Iheard they will have a burning of tokens this JULY? will I buy?

29. Hills

May 30, 2019 at 6:52 pm

Even if you are constantly using trend following system, you're going to have a few losing orders and that's alright. The truth is, you can't always win, even the best traders in the world are losing from time to time! Trend following method will allow you to make more winning orders, rather than losing ones, with the help of H.W.A Phoenix 5.0 cloud trading which in the end will result in positive profits. You can have a few bad hours or even days and sometimes you will lose some money, that's why you have to follow one of the basic investment rules: every new position must be less or equal to 2% of your total capital. If your deposit is 50$ then your bet must be 1$ respectively. The most difficult part of trading is not forecasting, it's self-control, so don't run for the market and keep it safe.

30. Jin Literatus

May 30, 2019 at 6:52 pm

Thanks for a great video! Helped a lot!! Can you do a review of SciDex as well?

31. Crypto Unchained

May 30, 2019 at 6:52 pm

Great tips. Awesome video, very helpful