FB Global Coin 2020 Ripple XRP Coinbase Connections. BNB ATH $32.43. AT& T BTC XRP ?

Facebook to Roll Out ‘GlobalCoin’ Cryptocurrency in 2020: Report

XRP WOLF REPORT

Instagram

1. mike josh

June 4, 2019 at 3:09 pm

McAfee recently made waves in the cryptocurrency world after claiming that each unit of Bitcoin would be worth half a million dollars by 2020. He did not stop there. He went on to predict that Bitcoin could even reach as much as 2.6 million USD in the same time frame.I don't plan to sell any BTC till December of 2022 though ! I laughed at many of my friends that sold off their portfolio at 3400, I have been quietly trading and making a lot of profits with a strategy that has changed my life in the last 2months, within the period of the heavy crash of Bitcoin, I refused to sell my Btc like the rest, after making a lot of Researches, I watched a video on The Moon’s Channel, a man spoke about a Smart Trader by the name Rupica Puri Repeatedly, he mentioned him being a Great Mentor to him and he urged everybody to reach out to him, I was among the first to do so, I texted him on telegram, I had 4.2BTC then, he sent me a few videos and i followed His instructions, Now I can boast of 16.4Btc since i learnt how to trade myself, I can now sleep and wake up to see my Profits.You can reach him on 📩 <rupicapuri05 @ gmail.com> Telegram/Whatsapp- + +1 919-391-8034 and ask him pretty much anything about trading and how he can help you become a better and more profitable trading of cryptocurrency.. . .

2. Player 1

fraud connections? No ty 🙂

3. Константин Ломейко

June 4, 2019 at 3:09 pm

there is such an interesting Prizm coin, thanks to paramaining technology, your crypto portfolio grows even on corrections of the entire market. prizm.space

4. София Монаховская

June 4, 2019 at 3:09 pm

And I prefer prizm! I have been using it for 1.5 years. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/prizm/

5. Oleg Alpatov

June 4, 2019 at 3:09 pm

Good pvtorskoe video. However, not convinced. Today, do your business using old technology. Of course there is no, there are modern tools for mining, organizing personal business. I just admire the work. Only Prizm. Rapidly developing crypt.

6. School of ROCKwell

June 4, 2019 at 3:09 pm

AT&T is not getting my crypto! They can suck my usD!

7. Куцарев Павел

June 4, 2019 at 3:09 pm

PRIZM is the best cryptocurrency because the prism is stable and the profit is good paramining is built in. Buy PRIZM

8. Павел Радаев

June 4, 2019 at 3:09 pm

Thank you for the video. Can you make a video about what you think about prizm? I heard a lot of about prizm.

9. Alya Lyalina

June 4, 2019 at 3:09 pm

Pay attention to Prizm.Prizm is simple, convenient and affordable.

And embodied all the advantages of all cryptocurrencies.https://github.com/prizmspace/PrizmCore

10. Zaytuna Boyazitova

June 4, 2019 at 3:09 pm

Please review the PRIZM cryptocurrency. They say that there is paramaining. Coins are forged, and costs are minimal: only a phone that supports the Internet. Thank you.

11. eddd653

June 4, 2019 at 3:09 pm

Lol fuck suckerburgs centralised global coin, you think he cares about your wealth? The guys a freaking robot

12. Diana Rezinkina

June 4, 2019 at 3:09 pm

I was attracted to Prizm's cryptocurrency much and first of all the opportunity to save money with a good percentage. This is a real benefit now, not in years.

13. Алексей Славянин

June 4, 2019 at 3:09 pm

Pay attention to Prizm. This cliptomania claims to leadership among all cryptocurrencies world.
    Prizm is simple, convenient and affordable.
    And embodied all the advantages of all cryptocurrencies.

14. Domain Sales

June 4, 2019 at 3:09 pm

Great video! @CJK, coincidental you mentioned that the X on Madonna’s Facebook page might mean “awake”. Didn’t BG123 mention “awake” in one of his recent posts? Also, very interesting that the recent XRP Twitter TA posts by the Twitter user Awake (@mrlevelup) is getting a lot of attention lately.

Possible connections…

15. Салават Мулюков

PRIZM super

16. Evita Sergejeva

June 4, 2019 at 3:09 pm

The Prizm coin is linked to the Transnistrian region of Ukraine, which is subject to worldwide sanctions … You will not support terrorism?

💢PRIZM IS SCAM💢

17. Наталья Я

June 4, 2019 at 3:09 pm

Only in PRIZM there is paramining, and this technology is not repeated in any cryptocurrency of the world. You sell coins, and they always come back. We change PRIZM for goods, services…

18. Toni kilic

June 4, 2019 at 3:09 pm

ckj thank you . best channel for crypto news.

19. Marteus Miller

June 4, 2019 at 3:09 pm

CJK you prove to me that you listen to your audience. Thank you brother!!

20. Владемир Аббясов

June 4, 2019 at 3:09 pm

Your feedback is interesting. Thank you!
    I have experience using cryptocurrency Prizm. It has existed for more than two years, but so far little popular. But it's interesting because it multiplies directly in the wallet on your gadget. Therefore, it is not afraid of exchange rate fluctuations. You know that?

21. Tom Smit

June 4, 2019 at 3:09 pm

Good information. And I liked the cryptocurrency PRIZM. She has a new technology – paramining, which makes her much more profitable than other coins.

22. Юрий Чугунов

June 4, 2019 at 3:09 pm

I use cryptocurrency PRIZM. At the expense of paramining, I’ll make all price fluctuations happen. Meet me – now is a very favorable price for entry. http://prizm.com.ru/lp/chugyra/

23. Олег Иванов

June 4, 2019 at 3:09 pm

And I am in PRIZM cryptocurrency for the second year.  Attachments already returned.  Now every day I get about $ 250.  I rented as needed.

24. Дмитрий Добров

June 4, 2019 at 3:09 pm

buy cryptocurrency PRIZM. sold cryptocurrency. paramining is doing its job. Good PRIZM.

25. Виктор Минаильченко

June 4, 2019 at 3:09 pm

And what could you say about the Prizm system, which was created,

as a global international payment system with fast,

Cheap, secure translations from user to

user without the participation of third parties and where possible

income up to 25% per month.

26. XRP Jaime Dawson

June 4, 2019 at 3:09 pm

Good morning CKJ and XRP Fam!

27. Annaliz George

Good morning CKJ ☀️
    Keep rockin 🥳🥳

28. EVGENY

June 4, 2019 at 3:09 pm

NEO (NEO) new great exchanges coming soon !

29. Doberman Archi

June 4, 2019 at 3:09 pm

I advise you to pay attention to PRIZM cryptocurrency dynamically developing coin with a large future !!!!

30. 1Ruff Rican

June 4, 2019 at 3:09 pm

when you your wife and pickle become rich, are you still gonna do youtube?