Honest thoughts On: Bitcoin Cash (BCH)

Honest thoughts On: Bitcoin Cash (BCH)

Bitcoin Cash (BCH) had an eventful end of 2018. I break down and give my honest thoughts on Bitcoin Cash (BCH) here. Tell me what you think about Bitcoin Cash (BCH) below.

👫👭👬Social:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Steemit:
Facebook:

Disclaimer: Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The…

1. Dallas Rushing

June 4, 2019 at 10:45 am

What are your honest thoughts on Bitcoin Cash?

2. Rabie Alkamouchi

15 mei upgrade bitcoin cash scalebiety and provice

3. Jay

June 4, 2019 at 10:45 am

Got 250% increase and stilling going up.

4. Patrick Ryan

June 4, 2019 at 10:45 am

Also the thing about usage as a currency is that cryptos are world wide. So potentially billions of ppl using this in 50 years. How will they scale to that point?

5. xele fonte

June 4, 2019 at 10:45 am

The amount of insecure Bitcoin Cash HODLers in here is impressive. I HODL Bitcoin Cash but I’m not afraid about hearing depressing news. I want to hear every angle, not just FOMO crap.

6. xele fonte

June 4, 2019 at 10:45 am

Good video even though the first 3:33 are a total wash. The useful information starts immediately after he says “rambling” at (3:33). He was rambling saying nothing in the first 3.5 minutes and then said a lot the last 7 minutes particularly about the importance of number of transactions. Blocktivity is an important website that I didn’t even know about and I’m heavily vested into BCH. It’s alarming seeing it fall to $70 when it had once hit $4300 losing around 98% of value likewise Litecoin did in 2015. Call me crazy but I think BCH could go as high as $23K in the next bull run (a 300x return from its $70 low). I think that would be a fair prediction if the crypto market hits $10 trillion. Overall, I thought this was a good well-informed video and I appreciate your honesty since there isn’t many videos on Bitcoin Cash (God forbid that terrible rapper Lil Windex).

7. Käptn Kook

June 4, 2019 at 10:45 am

"bch and bchabc?" Do you even research your stuff?

8. raymond nichols

June 4, 2019 at 10:45 am

Bitcoin cash will never be in the top 5 coins again. That's my prediction.

9. champaign 777

June 4, 2019 at 10:45 am

Just because crowd hates it you should HODL it

10. Елена Алферова

EO Finance supports BCH

11. Noor Saam

June 4, 2019 at 10:45 am

Can you send me btc or bch

12. Noor Saam

June 4, 2019 at 10:45 am

Please help sir i really really need money for my medical

13. FEhero

June 4, 2019 at 10:45 am

Bitcoin cash works amazingly well. We have many years to scale for “the world”.
    Need something that works now and given just a BIT more of traffic btc seizes up again with full blocks and fees in hundreds of dollars. No thanks.

14. MUSIC BY TONY PLEASE

June 4, 2019 at 10:45 am

Bitcoin cash is going to blow up

15. Tronz Flowwi

June 4, 2019 at 10:45 am

Lol. This guy is looking at EOS as a chain which is being used. Are you serious? Who is using it? It's a private chain with spam txs. Now he is comparing to a public POW chain.. hilarious

16. Benja

BSV. Original Vision. 🚀

17. Will Beecher

June 4, 2019 at 10:45 am

Where is KARMA listed? PS. Thank God I sold Bitcoin cash a long time ago.

18. Matt Wick

June 4, 2019 at 10:45 am

Lightning isn't production ready at mass. You don't need to open your own node to interact with the network either, it seems you haven't really done any sort of deep research on Lightning and L2. DPoS has led to centralized vote buying and EOS having the ability to blacklist addresses kills it for me, completely kills the point blockchain data structures. You should look at Casper PoS for PoS that isn't centralizing.

19. Anders Björkman

June 4, 2019 at 10:45 am

I agree mostly what you are saying, however I do believe bch and dash is the cryptocurrencies that has the highest frequency of usage in cash usage.

20. S.D.A.C

June 4, 2019 at 10:45 am

Btrash money grab, Roger also Dark investor in XRP / Binance the biggest scam pump and dump bot scheme most Crypto youtubers are a total fraud. B1 tether EOS are a joke aswell

21. Jokers Grin

June 4, 2019 at 10:45 am

You picked the worse name. Karma? Smfh. Your trying to pump your social media coin. Karma doesn't even have data.

22. Jesus

June 4, 2019 at 10:45 am

What in the fuck is a karma coin and how the fuck is it getting that many txs

23. justice4germans

June 4, 2019 at 10:45 am

PoW is just a consensus model, it isn't the limiting factor in scaling.. BCH can already achieve PayPal level, with xthinner and other developments, nobody is concerned with scaling, Visa level isn't far away.

24. justice4germans

June 4, 2019 at 10:45 am

It's straight forward, banker backed devs who also happen to be big altcoin holders took over bitcoin and the OGs that wanted to scale bitcoin were attacked with propaganda in censored forums, it continued even after they forked to BCH. If you think it's a scam you haven't done your homework. In the end propaganda works wonders and if BCH takes away value from your investment, most are more likely to spread the bullshit rather than the truth anyway. I guess we have to wait and see what happens when the next bull run is halted by BTC still not scaling.

25. Bitcoin Cash

June 4, 2019 at 10:45 am

Worst and poorest propoganda I've seen so far lol. And bch sees a lot. Kinda like btc in d gud ol days when it was scaling. Theese shills wanna watch out for there own karma since Der doing society a huge dissfavour with there soulless propoganda!

26. raymond nichols

June 4, 2019 at 10:45 am

Too many faster cheaper coins for transactions. Litecoin, dgb, nano. Bitcoin is the store of value and lightning might make even those coins obsolete. Bch really doesn't have much to offer. Once a 4 thousand dollar coin and now only 100. I don't see it doing much in the future. I've never seen a coin hated more than bch..maybe because of Rogers constant shilling.

27. Bitcoin Cash

BCH has most potential !

28. الوعي سلاحنا

June 4, 2019 at 10:45 am

Thank you man i follow your videos and i hope to makes an review about Apollo currency cuz more ppl talking about this project also forbes and many website saying Apollo is hug hug project its less than 2 secondes , more than xrp"4 s " and offer full privacy and more great things

29. 水昆

笑了,你没想通

30. Bitcoin Cash

Ridiculous review.

31. bob ami

June 4, 2019 at 10:45 am

looks like most people prefer a 1MB phone over a 32MB cuz they don't know any better or use windows 1985 in 2019 when windows 10 is available .

32. bob ami

June 4, 2019 at 10:45 am

BCH is meant for scaling and every nutcracker and brainwashed out there hates bch because it is simply better and the fear of the 2000+ coins with a limited 1MB block size including BTC. cuz they know they're already behind and their only weapon is FUD.

33. bob ami

June 4, 2019 at 10:45 am

title should be Karma coin . click-bate we get it . cuz no one is interested in your shitcoin. promote your coin properly next time and you'll get good reviews.

34. bob ami

June 4, 2019 at 10:45 am

another BCH basher. oh you 're promoting karma that is fine but why title the video bitcoin cash if you
    re hear to talk about Karma coin? and what is the block size on that? BCH is new and already has 32MB block size and meant for mass transactions and BTC is trying to kill it because it is better in terms of speed and size. so karma with a 1MB is a shitcoin , any coin that has a 1MB block is among 2000 coins + shitcoins that includes BTC.

35. Gio Vanni

June 4, 2019 at 10:45 am

The only real secure POW are Bitcoin. All the others are easily 51% attackable. BCH is not really secure so it have no value. That’s very simple in my opinion. BTC is the real POW coin and EOS is the real POS.