HOW TO DAY-TRADE CRYPTO COINS FOR MASSIVE DAILY PROFITS – STEP BY STEP GUIDE

HOW TO DAY-TRADE CRYPTO COINS FOR MASSIVE DAILY PROFITS – STEP BY STEP GUIDE

Link to join Blockchain Education:
[The Professional Crypto Trading & Investing Group]

Follow me on Twitter for daily crypto updates:

My personal choice for Charting/Technical Analysis Software:

SAFE Binance Exchange Link [Best New Crypto Exchange]:

The Mic I use to record my videos:
My FAVORITE investment book:…

1. Jeffery Max

June 3, 2019 at 8:00 pm

Mrs Amelia Walter gives me 75-90% profit till now in her mining circle. You can earn pretty well with her. Telegram: +1 910 518 0533

2. jayknight139

June 3, 2019 at 8:00 pm

Sycastics ? Breaking out ? In a how to video short definitions are helpful to people who don't know as much as you.

3. Christian Russell

June 3, 2019 at 8:00 pm

So trading bitcoin is just buying them at the right time and then selling them once you get a profit from it?

4. Brett Cox

June 3, 2019 at 8:00 pm

Cryptographic investment is quite difficult, but not as difficult as it sounds if you follow the basic rules and do not like or feel emotional with your parts. This is sometimes unstable and scary because things can go up and down at extreme speeds. If you are not careful, you risk great losses. To ensure sustainable profitability, be sure not to listen to the nonsense of most crypto merchants on YouTube and other forums, as many market speculators tell you that XRP is intended for the market or BTC are in their place. falling and crashing are safe and even more money loses in coins because they say so. In my personal experience, daily trading is much safer and more profitable than Hodling with so much uncertainty on the market. For a year I lost more than 5 BTCs worth of HODL and for less than two months I got more than 12 BTCs, which is, I'm sure, a dream for most hodlers. However, you must be careful and extremely good at your T.A., read the news and correctly understand the trend. I would also like to point out that if you are not 100% sure, you should contact someone with good experience and business experience to help you. Mrs. Helena (lindberghelena90@gmail.com) or WhatsApp/call: +447427424057 is a person I highly recommend. Her analysis is good and her trade signals and strategies are among the best ones to follow. It helped me to recover my losses and make money for which I find it difficult to believe.

5. Tory K.B

June 3, 2019 at 8:00 pm

There is not a mining pool like Mr Donald Anderson's, make me 3times my salary in just a mining circle?

6. Camila Shailla

June 3, 2019 at 8:00 pm

Bittrex's nice. I also like Bitfinex and Kraken. especially for margin.

7. Emily Joel

June 3, 2019 at 8:00 pm

I have really lost a lot trading on my own ,Thanks to Mr ANDREW who helped me recover part of my money

8. Hamidou Drame

June 3, 2019 at 8:00 pm

Barry Allen shows how to trade on dead exchange, u are not fast enough to get polo is dead?

9. agrada prana

June 3, 2019 at 8:00 pm

just sayin – if poloniex dont hire real PR they'll just go broke its rly easy

10. Mark Maroon

Hello guys! Contact hacker Adrik on WhatsApp +14703771830 he sent me 0.1btc

11. C Masteez

June 3, 2019 at 8:00 pm

Time to get back into crypto!! My first investment token for 2019 time to make some money – pundi X labs (NPXS)

12. Andy Dufrain

June 3, 2019 at 8:00 pm

I dont know what these people are talking about… I understood everything. Thanks, well done.

13. John

June 3, 2019 at 8:00 pm

lots of daytraders getting blown up…. the guy on youtube ' celente branson ' has been deadly accuate with crypto.

14. Digital Currency Markets

June 3, 2019 at 8:00 pm

Having enough trading volume is essential. You need to know you can get out fast if and when the time arises, either in profit or to take a small loss. Always check the volume before jumping in.

15. Ben Holloway

June 3, 2019 at 8:00 pm

Hey, can I get an invite?

16. Michael Miazga

June 3, 2019 at 8:00 pm

Hey i want a crypto buddy is it someone who is open to help me out ? 😀 with trading and some advices :d

17. Philip King

June 3, 2019 at 8:00 pm

this is terrible, i cant listen any more. this guy is just guessing

18. Steffen Nagel

June 3, 2019 at 8:00 pm

Thanks for the video. I know it sounds crazy but Wealthy investors and rich people don't want the average person making money or being pioneers. Greed is a monster in the world. It takes only an angel to show you ways how to make money. I have been in the crypto space for so long trying to figure when to buy and when not to. I ran into luck when I contacted Ashton Clegg from the comment section of a video and he gave me his professional guidance and also recommended good graph for me with accurate signals . It was my first time of trading cryptocurrency and I have felt confident in my decisions. I have made 10 times on my trading capital in 3 weeks and with the market making large moves and the support and mentoring I get from Ashton Clegg, I am going for even bigger goals. Ashton Clegg is available for reach on *Whatsapp/Telegram **(+1-518-351-9039) and via **email **(ashtoncclegg@gmail. com)***

19. Mr. Shilleh

Your vids are clutch

20. Dexli Misuarez

0x57ad9d8191085e692bf585645842d9b071525e7c

Hi can I ask for some donations of bitcoins? I already subscribed your channel and hit the ring button

21. Sean Mcgrath

thanks for the advice!!!

22. Gravity official music

Good job

23. Pipi Brasci

June 3, 2019 at 8:00 pm

Pls include me in ur group to get Infos. Telegram?

24. jahangir amil

June 3, 2019 at 8:00 pm

In stochlist indicator what chart type u trade in daily basis means as a day trader ?

25. Gustavo Garcia Madrigal

Aren't all transactions taxable

26. Amanda Humber

June 3, 2019 at 8:00 pm

I have never being lucky I invested $5000 on crypto currency mining and with in 2 weeks I started earning tremendous.. I have paid off all my loan and I am currently using using my ROI for a little project in my home town.

27. Irina Grothe

June 3, 2019 at 8:00 pm

telling the truth, FirstMillionRoad is good place to start making good money

28. CryptoMoon

June 3, 2019 at 8:00 pm

For day trading I advice to use the freesoftware CryptoMoon, it will save your time and save your money

29. Bradley Shimels

June 3, 2019 at 8:00 pm

Always boils down to one thing how much profit I'm making per trade!

30. Joseph Todd

June 3, 2019 at 8:00 pm

Of all the exchanges I think this is among the best. I judge by trading conditions and facts. The more I trade on HitBTC, the more skills and abilities I get, well, such experience is always invaluable. The speed of transactions is just super.

31. Baadass Mofo

June 3, 2019 at 8:00 pm

You need a spare $10K and ready to LOSE it tomorrow, to be fuckn round wit dis shit !!!

32. Mahesh TG

great informations , thank you

33. Kristen "Ask Your Realtor" Fesnak

kfesnak@kw.com

34. Jo Po

June 3, 2019 at 8:00 pm

Crypto Oracle have you ever traded digital options? Here is a blockchain project that allows to trade FX but also cryptos options without deposit: bit.ly/2IEkmaRK

35. Laura Perez

N

36. jack armando

June 3, 2019 at 8:00 pm

"U just want to buy and Resell just to be save"

THIS DUDE IS LEGEND

37. Tumbling Edge

For public slack.
    Macknetized@gmail.com

38. Andy Candy

June 3, 2019 at 8:00 pm

author, a good video, thank you, but I believe that the best strategy is to trade with arbitration bots. The most profitable today is arbitrage between exchanges. While pump and dumps are constantly emerging difference in the amount of coins between exchanges. And bots, such as bibitbot.com, send you notification of such differences. Your task is simply to trade on these notifications

39. Vork Tiller

June 3, 2019 at 8:00 pm

Generally, I try to trade in mid term cos it's rather difficult to catch the price direction on the volatile market on short impulses. Fees is better in HITBTC comparison with other crypto exchanges

40. Diggin