How To Keep Your Cryptocurrency Safe

How To Keep Your Cryptocurrency Safe

How To Keep Your Cryptocurrency Safe

You’ll receive $10 in free bitcoin by signing up with this link

Ledger Bitcoin & Etherum Storage Wallet:

John:

Best wallet video:

Bitcoin cold storage is achieved when Bitcoin private keys are created and stored in a secure offline environment. Cold storage is important for anyone with bitcoin holdings. Online computers are vulnerable to…

1. First Last

June 4, 2019 at 3:00 pm

yea lets print our bitcoin on paper genius idea

2. sylvester word

June 4, 2019 at 3:00 pm

I am one of the people that Mr Benjamin has been faithful to
    I've received my profit from my first investment easy through bitcoin as am in netherland
    I used to doubt online trade

3. Денис Клевакин

June 4, 2019 at 3:00 pm

Paramayning is the key advantage of P.R.I.Z.M before the rest of cryptocurrency. In the basic mechanism of Forzhinga, developers was added a unique, linear-retrograde mechanism of determination of the award for storage of funds, aimed at economic attractiveness and gradual substitution of mass of all existing Financial instruments of the world++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

4. Doug Eikermann

June 4, 2019 at 3:00 pm

A confusing presentation – not well planned. Not at all helpful for beginners.

5. M A

June 4, 2019 at 3:00 pm

STRUGGLING TO PAY MY RENT ANY HELP WOULD BE APRECIATED MY BTC WALLET 3LU4FajZfHne8xhtYVQZGmPP7rEDeanU8i

6. Alex Abramov

June 4, 2019 at 3:00 pm

Good news you can double your bitcoin or money into our bitcoin Miner software…. e.g ( you pay 1btc  you get 10btc in 10min or $1000 btc you get $10000 btc in 10 min) After we receive your btc or money and confirm IT, then you get your btc or money into your wallet in 10mins,  our software Miner very fast & Legit, make money through legithacker381(at)(gmail)(dot)com he has helped alot of people he is legit and anonymous hacker. . GET A DEAL DONE WITH legithacker381(at)gmail(dot)com  also reach him via whatsap +18436197431

7. Eli

June 4, 2019 at 3:00 pm

I just got involved in cryptos this year. I have LTC, btc BTC CASH in CoinBase, and Exodus. I was told then it was ok, but now I hear others say move it, but where? What places? I am new and don't know what's a safe place to store safely.

8. Pap B

June 4, 2019 at 3:00 pm

how do you even make a wallet

9. Александр К

June 4, 2019 at 3:00 pm

Safe and smart PTPWallet! See the full description here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD_acFsect0&feature=youtu.be

10. Rebeca H

June 4, 2019 at 3:00 pm

is it possible to back up crypto in a NAS ?

11. Bitcoin Cash

June 4, 2019 at 3:00 pm

Scam vigaristas, dick head just use a USB drive and encrypt it IDIOT

12. Nik Lyons

June 4, 2019 at 3:00 pm

24 seed words? What could go wrong…

13. fish and banana

June 4, 2019 at 3:00 pm

How do i transfer my XBT from exchange to my cold wallet usb ? is it east ?

14. yufanyi viyof Emile

June 4, 2019 at 3:00 pm

Register now with Coinbase and keep your bitcoin safe : https://www.coinbase.com/join/5b08260777701f199b9854d9

15. Jin Literatus

June 4, 2019 at 3:00 pm

You explain very clearly. Can you do a video about new ICOs too? I'm interested specifically in SciDex.

16. Ryan a

Hi

How can you store non erc20 tokens on a wallet or is this not possible ?

Thanks

17. nope nuhuh

June 4, 2019 at 3:00 pm

Demo how to download an altcoin from an exchange to making it a paper wallet.

18. Brent Willis

June 4, 2019 at 3:00 pm

Hi could you do a review on the NAGA wallet now it’s been released? I’d love to hear your take on NAGA and it’s ecosystem

19. anony

June 4, 2019 at 3:00 pm

I request a video about full system security and full system required to protect from these advanced hackers

20. anony

June 4, 2019 at 3:00 pm

There r no videos on this..thank you..about to watch…I hope it’s good.

21. Crypto G

June 4, 2019 at 3:00 pm

Can you review the Enjin Wallet? Is it safe? Have you used it? Is it the safest online wallet?

22. Curt Brennan

June 4, 2019 at 3:00 pm

The new Ledger Nano S has an update that accepts more coins. The update will be on the new Ledgers coming out soon.

23. Onoffon

June 4, 2019 at 3:00 pm

do not use this nano device because it is not safe was hacked view days ago by a kid. have a nice day, SIr.

24. Tekken 7

June 4, 2019 at 3:00 pm

Gig9 is founded on immutable foundations..!!

25. All world

June 4, 2019 at 3:00 pm

how i can learn java and php and html

26. David Gipson

June 4, 2019 at 3:00 pm

There are now dozens of small digital currencies trading for just a few cents that are moving up dramatically over very short periods; like Asch traded for few cents at first but in less than 3 months $100=$,570. NolimitCoin traded for few cents but now $100= $5,348 in 6 days. MediterraneanCoin traded for few cents but now $100= $8,313 in 3 months. For a successful and profitable cryptocurrency trading; contact davidgipson73@gmail.com. I look forward to discuss good trading experiences with you. Thanks

27. CryptoConservativeJason

June 4, 2019 at 3:00 pm

Ever wonder if the trolls that pop up on these videos are paid for by governments trying to save their fake paper dollars ?

28. Joe Mel

June 4, 2019 at 3:00 pm

Does doing a paper wallet safely "and doing password off-line" ok, even if my PC has a little amount of malware?

29. Joe Mel

June 4, 2019 at 3:00 pm

Buying the cheapest "Encrypted Flash Drive" for backups of individual paper wallets should be good enough? I mean until I buy a few Ledger Nano S.

30. Krypto Blade

June 4, 2019 at 3:00 pm

can i use a regular flashdrive?

31. Daniel Bilodeau

June 4, 2019 at 3:00 pm

How do you store your XLM or your LTC on an external hd? Would you store it on an external hd or a flash drive? I've read that it is better to store it on a flash drive because it is less likely to be damaged.

32. priyanshu kakkar

June 4, 2019 at 3:00 pm

great video. if you want an easy tutorial on wallets visit: http://www.traderipple.in

33. One In A Melon

June 4, 2019 at 3:00 pm

How do you get a paper wallet?

34. K v

June 4, 2019 at 3:00 pm

but i have many other coins which is not listed in Exodus,jaxx ledger so wht to do ? how to keep my other coins safe ?

35. Daniel Cerovsky

June 4, 2019 at 3:00 pm

Hello, try a great exchange with lots of trading couples: https://livecoin.net/?from=Livecoin-t6yzFPyA

36. Adnan Younas

hi,

i appreciate you for this video. Please let me know how can i keep my RIPPLE, TRON, MIOTA, VERGE, CARDANO, STELLER coins. because ledger nano cant save these coins not even treaser. My exchange said we can not provide u private keys. when i asked that u want to write keys on paper. but they said you can transfer your coin anywhere either other exchange or in your hardware or other wallets.

please advice

37. John Miguel

Secure and FULLY insure your Cryptos: http://www.cryptoaligator.com

38. happyerin1997

June 4, 2019 at 3:00 pm

and one more note a good friend of mine lost a hard disk with a bit coin wallet on it, he bought in the time it wasn't even 1$ for a bitcoin long story short he lost 2000 bit coin… hard disk is gone..

39. happyerin1997

June 4, 2019 at 3:00 pm

i'll look in your channel for a more software protection based video but this is a nice step up from having a normal usb as offline wallet.

40. Vlad

June 4, 2019 at 3:00 pm

Use anti monitoring good e.g. SpyShelter