It's Happening!! This Has Only Happened ONCE In Bitcoins History! – Bitcoin Bull Run?

Check out the Cryptocurrency Technical Analysis Academy here:

Join the First Cohort here:

Join the Cryptocurrency Technical Analysis Academy for $40 off using the coupon code “blackfriday2019”.

In this video, we discuss a technical indicator that has only occured three times in the entire history of Bitcoin. What does this mean for Bitcoin? Will Bitcoin rally and start a new uptrend because of this indicator? Or will Bitcoin dump to a new low?…

1. Crypto Jebb

December 3, 2019 at 12:07 pm

Below are affiliate links. They all benefit YOU if you sign up, while helping to support the channel. I use and recommend ALL of these products and services.

v AFFILIATE LINKS v

Save 84% at https://nordvpn.org/cryptojebb or use a code cryptojebb & get two amazing gifts: 4 extra months with the 3-year plan and the NordLocker file encryption app for free!

NordVPN: https://nordvpn.org/cryptojebb

Ledger has the best hardware wallets on the market, and are the only brand I trust to store my Bitcoin

Ledger: https://shop.ledger.com/?r=fa0fa8a631e4

Sign up with this link and when you upgrade to a paid plan, you will receive $30

Tradingview: https://www.tradingview.com/gopro/?share_your_love=HiddenDragon

Sign up for Coinbase and get $10 worth of Bitcoin to start investing!

Coinbase: https://bit.ly/2XJeNml

Sign up with my link and get 5% back on your trading fees!

Binance: https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=NR0QLU6B

2. Sergi Medina

When Moon?

3. Dohn Joe

December 3, 2019 at 12:07 pm

This guy looks like a zoomer meme

4. Derek Lee

December 3, 2019 at 12:07 pm

U right Jebb it will take me like a long time just learning this technica analysis that u put so much time into it that I couldnt even putting that much time into it let another studying a course in college

5. Derek Lee

December 3, 2019 at 12:07 pm

Man theres so much I can learn from u Jebb,u sure make educated prediction where bitcoin is going and doing:)

6. Derek Lee

December 3, 2019 at 12:07 pm

Great insight Crypto Jebb:)

7. marlo stany

December 3, 2019 at 12:07 pm

Don't forget to hit the likes viewers Thanks Great video, that edge comes from information flow, the ability to correct your habits in terms of the market's characteristics, and being able to learn from people who know more than you.. I came across a video in Feb early this year, I found so many people giving praises to a man named Clinton Ross who has made a great Impact to so many young crypto investors you can reach him on telegram @rosstrades2020

8. rodney grinter

Top analysis Jebb. Good look too bud šŸ™‚

9. Abhijit Padalkar

December 3, 2019 at 12:07 pm

Jebb, good analysis. Are you also able to focus on ALT coins which can give better ROI than BTC for 2020

10. Joseph Bergel

December 3, 2019 at 12:07 pm

Keep up the good work … you research and present good TA reviews …but also your ideas about trading are important too …

Thanks ! Joseph

Ps…. do you mine crypto or just invest ?

11. Adrian Toca

December 3, 2019 at 12:07 pm

By the way "golden cross" is a cross between 50, 200 MA. This is "book" definition. There is no golden cross 50,100 or different. Also, be careful, the history is not a guarantee for the future.

12. Otto Nomicus

December 3, 2019 at 12:07 pm

The halving could spur a major bull run if mainstream media discusses it enough, and they will. With stocks expected to drop, it could be a perfect bull storm. A credible bottom would help.

13. tjsoko15

December 3, 2019 at 12:07 pm

How is that clear correlation to price action lol? One time and the price was starting to rise before they even crossed..

14. Theo B

Scammer

15. Monk DaMan

December 3, 2019 at 12:07 pm

Just started following your channel and Twitter, I hope your analysis proves better than the rest of traders I follow lol. I paid for the btcblueprint course from @cryptojackk and he has failed me. No reply to mails, trade calls that make no sense and now have stopped completely. all in all I was scammed by the prick, his guaranteed $100 daily profit has almost bust me after years of buying and HODLing BTC. I woundnt pay for another course as there was nothing on his I couldnt find or didnt already know, I was expecting what he promised and got REKT. I still have a small balance and have found doing it by myself is alot more profitable on trades, I just dont make enough to change my portfolio balance much. What i have gained whilst learning to trade and use trading exchanges is now gone and more and in desperate need of a lifeline. Im asking everyone I follow, trying their advice, getting screwed and moving onto another promise of profit. Right now its not profit, its regaining my losses with these clowns.. (sometimes I make better calls myself and I know nothing. I dont even know the terminology of trading yet). small trades myself have been 90% green, any advice taken from others has resulted in a loss. Traders who offer courses for fees make me wonder, why do you need to teach for money if your so successful at trading?

16. Elena Efremova

December 3, 2019 at 12:07 pm

I love šŸ’• when you tAlk about that!!! šŸŽ€

17. Belinda Meitiboubis

December 3, 2019 at 12:07 pm

A single instance of an indicator crossing does not constitute a correlation.

18. Danny Harnish

December 3, 2019 at 12:07 pm

Hey Jebb! You asked for it so here it goes. 1. You look great without the headset. 2. Don't understand why you need a new camera or microphone because you look fantastic and your voice is incredible. Others could spend a lot of money expensive microphone and they'll never sound as good as you do. So save your money and buy more Bitcoin instead of a camera and microphone. 3. Stay real. I look forward to your daily videos more than the others because you give it to us straight up and you keep it short and to the point. Every video you make is always super interesting and we learn a lot. You don't try to fool us with clickbait and then disappoint us like what happens so much on other channels.

19. Taylor Robert

December 3, 2019 at 12:07 pm

I think this halving is going to be a null event. We front run the Highs too early leading to these huge retracements. I cashed out my (75) BTC and will buy back in when we hit the lows again Twice as much for half the price. I find that the sudden highs and huge retrace have caused ppl to take their money and run until lows again. These highs so early in this period is causing ppl to lose faith in the highs.!!

20. Troy B

December 3, 2019 at 12:07 pm

when all youtubers say bullish its goes bearish… and when they say bearish it goes bullish

21. Maxwell Winslow

December 3, 2019 at 12:07 pm

some kind of logo would be cool hehe

22. Will

December 3, 2019 at 12:07 pm

I highly recommend to trade the trend. Thats down. PA is looking quite bearish to me but we'll see what happens. I cant wait to be bullish again though. 2020 should be a good year šŸ™‚

23. stephen harty

December 3, 2019 at 12:07 pm

Golden cross is only 50 and 200 . Anything else is just a bullish or bearish cross of moving averages. Golden cross is NOT 50 and 100

24. Steve Sellers

December 3, 2019 at 12:07 pm

Enjoy your perspective in the crypto space. Learning to better understand the bitcoin world. Have purchased the CTA Academy course, but not have delved into the course yet. Will be doing that soon. It's nice to see a face behind the voice. Appreciate your knowledge, keep up the good work

25. CryptoTakeOver

December 3, 2019 at 12:07 pm

Thank you for the all value in this video! Im learning a lot! Iā€™m putting out daily Bitcoin TA videos on my channel! Thank you for the support!

26. lukas els

December 3, 2019 at 12:07 pm

Thanks for your great efforts, Jebb.
    Tip for your "Studio Look", not sure how it works but I'm sure you will know or figure it out.
    If you look at videos of "Crypto Zombie" it looks like he is sitting in the video and not a big block around him that blocks a big portion of the screen.
    Blessings and Peace!!

27. Bernson

December 3, 2019 at 12:07 pm

You need the Bitcoin logo in the background!

28. Raymond Sfeir

December 3, 2019 at 12:07 pm

Jebb please increase the font size of charts so we can read numbers on charts.

29. Luca Toscani

The naysayers and the Roubinis will jump in when Bitcoin is at 100,000$ lol

30. rtcmanga

December 3, 2019 at 12:07 pm

Signed up for Graham Stephan's YouTube Creator Academy as well – the offer was still running! šŸ˜€

31. rtcmanga

December 3, 2019 at 12:07 pm

Just signed up for CT2A, Jebb…. just before offer runs out, CT2A price tag goes up and the bitcoin halving happens in May… have to learn this stuff over the holidays!! šŸ˜€

32. Cryptolight

100% AGREE

33. bitcoin miner

December 3, 2019 at 12:07 pm

outro music is loud compared to your speaking/mic volume

34. rtcmanga

December 3, 2019 at 12:07 pm

This hair style is the best one, Jebb!! Keep it like this, it fits you very well and it fits to your facial expressions! Man, you bought the YouTube Creator course from Graham Stephan?? Man, I was thinking about it too!! Tell me more… is it really THAT good?? Like your T.A. of today, lets wait for more bottoming signals before buying more bitcoin…. šŸ™‚ I am in!! What the channel concerns I have no suggestions for improvement, only as some others said: maybe a green screen… you could cut out your head and put it in front of the chart without the room!! šŸ˜€

35. bitcoin miner

December 3, 2019 at 12:07 pm

would be cool to do more live streams to answer q&a