My Bitcoin Price Prediction Was Hilariously Wrong…

My Bitcoin Price Prediction Was Hilariously Wrong…

Back in January 2019, I posted a Bitcoin price prediction sharing where I thought the price would be by the end of this year.

Since we’re almost halfway through the year, I thought it would be worth revisiting this video. And let’s just say that unless we see a sharp turnaround, I’m going to be hilariously wrong…

DISCLAIMER: This is NOT financial advice. I am just offering my opinions. I am not responsible for any investment decisions that you choose to make.

►►►Looking to get…

1. lunarblues

May 31, 2019 at 6:39 am

Fib retrace on all levels has been priceless for me when setting orders. Great advice to not margin / leverage trade although I did short most of 2018 to accumulate Bitcoin but I withdrew everything from Bitmex and began to buy hard around 14th Dec and added since to achieve 3Btc at this point. todays pullback was perfect too, retraced to around 618 daily fib where I had a buy order. I love Fib

2. Blanvalet112

May 31, 2019 at 6:39 am

Bitcoin has been a major talking point between my colleague at work and so last year i decided to go into deep in it not withstanding my little knowledge in it and how I can equally benefit from it since the rise. I was skeptical of first but I decided to give it a try, it has been 2 weeks now and I got to meet an expert trader and adviser Mr. Benson Ramirez, he explained to me the different ways to make profit in this bullish market and it was worth it. I invested 2 BTC of my coin, and to my surprise I make accumulated up to 10 Btc and it is still increasing, benson gives the best strategy and I was convinced that this is the best way to make a good profit from Bitcoin. If you're still confused about the steps to take this year I urge you to contact Mr Benson at (( Ramirezbensonn @ gmail .com )) skype (( live:341f2d8ab2a3af3 )) for all your cryptocurrency questions, strategy and beginners coaching with superb signals to trade and earn just like me.

3. Anthony Press

May 31, 2019 at 6:39 am

I waited while falling last year and started buying in the low 6 thousands believing this would be the bottom, when dropped after bitcoin cash split I started borrowing to invest believing around 33 hundred would be the bottom. I have a nice. holding and have paid back my borrowings and am enjoying this action. I was shocked with move down from 6 thousand but never lost my faith and bought all I could at these levels. I now do not touch leverage and I love waking up every day to higher prices, no. fomo for me

4. ll2nycell

May 31, 2019 at 6:39 am

At least u admit it. All these other guys dont say shit

5. Aaron Monroe

May 31, 2019 at 6:39 am

That shirt is for drug lords in Miami

6. Cryptocurrency Toolkit

May 31, 2019 at 6:39 am

hey, have you considered looking at the price via yearly lows? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TMygwWv4dc

7. Krolestwo-Polska

May 31, 2019 at 6:39 am

Well, previously you were caught in a bear trap and looks like now in a bull trap like 95% of YouTube's…becausefor you guys it looks like it's going to the mooooon. In some time by end of this year you will record a video that in the beginning you were right and 2500 is here, which means you were wrong that you were wrong. You guys are missing the whole point of trading on crypto markets, it's not about bull runs, it's all about swings. And…what is the point recording videos and earn on YouTube if..you could earn x more just trading if you are good in this otherwise why you teach things which you don't understand. You YouTube's are so funny.

8. Sunny Amr

May 31, 2019 at 6:39 am

Exclusive Developer Referral link Available here for NASH dex- exchange signup to claim 200 NEX tokens as reffral bonus,
    Please Dont share this in Public: https://nash.io/referrals?code=2YZygP
    (NEX token current value- almost 2$)

9. jiang ji

May 31, 2019 at 6:39 am

no you were right, the market is wrong and will pay for it 😉

10. James West

May 31, 2019 at 6:39 am

Fair play to acknowledge you was wrong with predicting this year. Many ppl thought 6k roadblock. DCA all the way and inject extra juice when big corrections like 3k etc

11. Alen Mustlovski

May 31, 2019 at 6:39 am

Short bitcoin long that shirt.

12. Rev1999

May 31, 2019 at 6:39 am

Hey man, Just letting you know the coin you invested in a while back called ONG released their platform already and its amazing. I'm earing heaps of money from the voting system. Check it out, they rebranded to SoMee.

13. Adam Stokes

May 31, 2019 at 6:39 am

Very humble of you brother

14. djheckler92

6 months left, bottom is not in

15. Typho0n

May 31, 2019 at 6:39 am

Got in at $250 Sold at 18k… Started to Dollar Cost average again since 3.5k. Fking Laughing 🙂

p.s. huge tip: AGI going to have some huge gains this year and next. Top 50 coin for sure.

16. ayooo

May 31, 2019 at 6:39 am

Btc will go down again..

17. Airdrop Signal

Dec 2019
    – BTC $22000
    – ETH $1900
    – XRP $4,8

18. Paul Brendan

May 31, 2019 at 6:39 am

I think everything that's come out of your mouth has been wrong.
    But don't worry…its the same for every other you tube so called influencer

19. nimo hobbs

May 31, 2019 at 6:39 am

At least you haven't got your cock on the line like McAfee has..

20. Tamiil

May 31, 2019 at 6:39 am

I think everybody expected this to be a slow and boring year without much price action. Turns out everyone got everything wrong. 😛

21. bob dylan

May 31, 2019 at 6:39 am

Dude you buying more XRP???

22. Christopher Gregory

May 31, 2019 at 6:39 am

You can't predict Bitcoin you flaming idiots. There's nothing of value that backs it. Nothing to predict it against. The speculators (virtually all bitcoin holders) value it wildly different, so there's not even a common perception of value. At least we know what a USD will buy from day to day.

23. Txldbyslzy Slzy

May 31, 2019 at 6:39 am

Bro I told you videos ago stop trying to predict the market and dollar cost average .. you didn’t listen to any of us .. it is what it is man

24. Anthony Sheraton

May 31, 2019 at 6:39 am

Maybe what comes out of this is.. don't try and predict. How many 'predictions' are wrong, or sometimes right perhaps purely by luck? There are a lot of people on YouTube who really seem to know their stuff but fail to predict accurately. Clearly it's a great deal more complicated than everyone (including me) realises. I'll keep on watching, keep on absorbing information, but I will be wary of what the 'promised' crypto future holds. I'll try to make my own decisions with as much information as I can gather, at least that way if I'm wrong it's my own fault.

25. BeGood 2Me

May 31, 2019 at 6:39 am

Your fashion choices are hilariously wrong too. Seriously kid, you're going to cringe at your younger self when you're older.

26. yeeluvspizza

May 31, 2019 at 6:39 am

Why are you even trying to predict Louis? You would be better off studying and learning technical analysis. At least you would have probability on your side instead of uneducated guesses that do you and your viewers a major disservice.

Hodling btw is only good if you are hodling during a bull market.

27. Mario Passendorf

May 31, 2019 at 6:39 am

11-12k $ within a Month ,then going down to 9,5k $ and next going up tu 25k December 2019

28. Easy Eagle

May 31, 2019 at 6:39 am

Just wait until the Tax-Man catches up with these braggarts who sold at the top and didn’t pay their taxes.

29. Rex Mentula

May 31, 2019 at 6:39 am

It's time for Louis Thomas to dive in to the Coordicide by IOTA.

30. Absolute Freedom

May 31, 2019 at 6:39 am

if you hodl, you certainly won't be able to sell at the all time high. You will sell at 50 % less. It's how it is.

31. noodlesdoctor

May 31, 2019 at 6:39 am

You're prediction was based on logic, key resistance levels, and recent history. Like everyone in TA, the market (or maybe whales) proved us to be idiots, it ignored all rational patterns and went parabolic.

32. The TechGeek

May 31, 2019 at 6:39 am

I wanted a lower price for everything. I buy every week and have made nice gains that way. It's ok to be wrong 😁