[Proof] Bitcoin Preparing For A Parabolic Run?! Altcoins Pumping! BTC/Cryptocurrency News + Trading

👨🏼‍💻Make Money With Crypto:
👨🏼‍💻Bitmex:

👌 SUBSCRIBE:

★★★Personal Support★★★
🔑FREE Cryptocurrency Facebook Group:
🔑Book a consultation call at:

★★★Passive Income★★★
✅ CCG Mining:
✅ GENESIS MINING 3%…

1. Patrick Corsino

👨🏼‍💻 BEST TRADE ALERT GROUP: https://goo.gl/2VDFme
    Use Code "PROFIT" For 40% Off Your First Month! LIMITED SUPPLY!
    BITCOIN (BTC) GIVEAWAY RULES:
    1.) BE SUBSCRIBED
    2.) LIKE THIS VIDEO
    3.) COMMENT SOMETHING RELATED TO THE VIDEO
    PORTFOLIO REVIEW: https://goo.gl/Fx6xc9
    FREE Facebook Group: https://goo.gl/ph4Hpz
    BINANCE: https://goo.gl/ej3P51
    **DISCLAIMER**: I am not a financial advisor nor am I giving financial advice. I am sharing my biased opinion based off speculation. You should not take my opinion as financial advice. You should always do your research before making any investment. You should also understand the risks of investing. This is all speculative based investing.

2. Junior Guzman

June 5, 2019 at 4:34 am

Great video as always. Full of information.

3. Future Awesomess

June 5, 2019 at 4:34 am

Nice video, i have big faith in btc which is why i boldly reinvest my 4 figure weekly profit back into btc

4. Joe Blackerman

Fantastic video Patrick 👍

5. JT61

Let the bull run begin!

6. R James

It’s coming! Bitcoin mining reward halving 2020. Łitecoin August 2019….🌬….🏄‍♂️

‘The biggest supply shock in the history of financial markets’""

7. Jimmie M

June 5, 2019 at 4:34 am

Run up or not, it doesnt matter, the market will raise over time, if not now, then later 🙂

8. The TechGeek

June 5, 2019 at 4:34 am

Let's go BTC. Hopefully it gets to 20k and keep going. I'll be taking profits along the way

9. Marty Mrozinski

June 5, 2019 at 4:34 am

Btc to 20k this year, 100k by end of 2020!

10. Wang Lee

Hi Patrick, wish you a nice weekend! Send me some BTC
    bc1q7asq893uja4n8x3uqrgyh9xmj4qhyj6gtaugha

11. Axis Aya

June 5, 2019 at 4:34 am

Hi, Patrick Btc community could you make a video explaining the differences between centralized and decentralized exchanges which are the top recommended of both on security and confidentiality, etc, which one has a good app for the phone, also how best we use our Btc to pay as with our phones or like wirex card wich offers a visa card which one can use Btc, if you may cover this would be awesome , can you share wich exchange you use for buyng Btc with fiat currency and tranfer to your ledger.
    ways Grateful for your Vdeos 😀 cheers up ☀️

12. Ammaar Foley

June 5, 2019 at 4:34 am

Never intend purchasing bitcoin in a long

time but having a change of heart to buy coins when btc stands at 8000 usd.

13. scott dobney

June 5, 2019 at 4:34 am

I need to diversify my portfolio. Most of my Holdings are in Tron. I got 27428 Trx coins, 32943 Ncash coins, and 11486 Btt coins. Any advice will be helpful.

14. sarasotarepub1

June 5, 2019 at 4:34 am

Top three are on the rise again…

15. Monkey Magic

June 5, 2019 at 4:34 am

There could have been a potential for a cup and handle forming for btc, but do you think the recent flash crash may have disrupted the pattern a little?

16. Charolette Liu

June 5, 2019 at 4:34 am

Splendid, Price movement is easy to chart; timing however not so much. Here is how simple it is right now; you only have to watch one indicator. There will always be a pull back / sell off after a big move; as most of us who bought in at $3,100 will and should be taking some profit and just wait for the pull back to buy back in and increase their position. However that is what I'm doing, but with the strict advise of my mentor Adrian Markus , his trading patterns and sure signals that have fetched me 300% ROI in just one month. If you look at the historical crypto charts, a bull run's time frame last between 6 months to 1 year. It's only the last 1-2 months of a bull run when it moons, then obviously crashes back. We are all winners ultimately as we are here right now, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity so patience is a virtue. Be smart, play devils advocate, be balanced and control our natural human emotions for rational thinking and decisions. You can reach Malthe William is personal assistant via email ((Malthewilliam6@gmail. com)) thank me later.

17. Stephen Hyatt

June 5, 2019 at 4:34 am

hopefully, we rise higher, in a steady bitcoin fashion 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂

18. Crypto Lubic

MASS ADOPTION WILL HAPPEN WHEN BTC GOES BACK DOWN TO A RESET PRICE
    Look Back Before You Look AHEAD !!

19. scott dobney

June 5, 2019 at 4:34 am

I started day tradeing again.

20. Magnum4orce

June 5, 2019 at 4:34 am

I love me some cryptocurrency videos but every time I hear one of these crypto analysts say we should know within the next two days if we’re going to keep going up or down sounds like groundbreaking Like no shit

21. Markell Williams

ALTS!!!!!!!!!

22. Kevin J Huffman

June 5, 2019 at 4:34 am

Another great video. As a newbie, I really appreciate strategies. They really provide a good thought process.

23. Miles B

June 5, 2019 at 4:34 am

its going over 20k very soon.. things feel so different compared to November 2017

24. 10000 Btc

June 5, 2019 at 4:34 am

Hello my good peoples.. Please donate me few bitcoin(satoshi). I'd like buy some pizza))) adress-375kmkdCv4vYhX64LHyi6ihUGbVgZBZSBK
    Thx a lot

25. JXRPBTC

June 5, 2019 at 4:34 am

I hope to see BTC at $10k before December! As always, great video and awesome TA!

26. huntikis

June 5, 2019 at 4:34 am

Thanks for the updates Patrick, I appreciate the TA!

27. Scotty06WWJD

June 5, 2019 at 4:34 am

As always, appreciate the work you put in to your vids my friend =) See ya in the trading group chat! God Bless!

28. Haste Drei

Buy now, hodl on!

29. Mark Zerilli

June 5, 2019 at 4:34 am

Great analysis, except we are now in a bull market 😂😂😂

30. Diana Mcguire

June 5, 2019 at 4:34 am

I love your video. Bitcoin lost over $1700 in one day, biggest intraday loss in over a year as far back as i remember. Right now, its safest to start trading daily while having a weekly cash out. Reason for this is, there are indications for a further decline to far below $6000 which we aint sure of a recovery from but the most important reason is, its quite easy to turn in as much as 300% return on investment weekly as a trader so the bull or bear tendencies don't have drastic effect on your portfolio which of course can be easily and quickly grown by trading. I know this because i have gotten over 6btc by trading in less than a month and i am adopting the strategy of doing same now but would have some proceeds plunged back into buying more coins incase the bulls take charge again and the rest, i revert back to fiat. Its a smooth strategy but you can't do it without an expert guide. In my case, i use signals from Keith Ryan to trade alongside his strategies based on the prevailing market. His signals are the easiest to implement and by far the most accurate. This is a crucial time for the btc and i suggest we all be smart and do what works. Keith Ryan can be reached for advice by mail keithhryann@gmailcom or whatsApp +1-518-351-9039 and any other inquiry about his system.

31. vladimir stamenkovic

Bear for now.. Pull back to low 4k than moon

32. sami A.raziq

June 5, 2019 at 4:34 am

Thanks for another great analysis video patrick

33. danny prat

BTC $250000 in the next bull run

34. mac314

10000 top this year

35. mac314

June 5, 2019 at 4:34 am

Looks like head and shoulders not another parabolic run

36. Philip Karaminovski