Ripple XRP: Bitcoin Almost Hits $9,000 – At $10K, Will The Crypto Market Go Parabolic?

BUY A LEDGER NANO S To Keep Your Crypto Safe!

SUPPORT Me On PATREON!

OPEN An Account With BINANCE!

——————————————————————————

Donate XRP to Working Money Channel:
rEb8TK3gBgk5auZkwc6sHnwrGVJH8DuaLh
TAG:…

1. sobita rani

May 28, 2019 at 12:48 pm

The bear market of 2018 was such a great time for accumulating some coins. Now I'm just enjoying watching this market go up but this is just the start. I'm not touching my long term bag until at least 2030 and by then I'll look back at February 2018 and thank myself for procrastinating on something that will completely transform my life in the coming decade.

source:https://taklimakan.network/news

2. Justin Martin

May 28, 2019 at 12:48 pm

Random: When do you think XRapid (and not just speculation) will begin to affect the price positively? A few years?

3. Stained J

May 28, 2019 at 12:48 pm

MCO also climbing nicely as card release approaches. For anyone interested in Crypto.com and want $80 USD free MCO, use my referral code 1biv3c05ki when you download the crypto.com app

4. Dubtrokuted

May 28, 2019 at 12:48 pm

It's good to see upward momentum, always fun. But the thing is, we've seen XRP climb to as much as 62 cents in October while we were still in a bear market.. This bull market better be good!

5. Kre8or333

May 28, 2019 at 12:48 pm

I FUCKING HATE these kinds of videos. 6 Mins of pointing out the obvious Lines and Candle Sticks. With absolutely No Real Information on WHY. "I think in my opinion", You're opinion doesn't mean shit! It's Never meant anything from Anyone whose said it in the Thousands of "YouTubers" videos that have constantly said, "I'm not a financial adviser"

6. kaz

WILD SPECULATION INDEED..just stick to the facts

7. Adrian Morrison

May 28, 2019 at 12:48 pm

When this is a multi trillion dollar market we will look back on these videos and laugh a little .

8. Bhushan Tumsare

May 28, 2019 at 12:48 pm

You forget to cover good healthy news about XRP and you are covering only charts.
    Try to cover good news in video like previous one.
    Best luck keep it up.!!

9. Truth Truth

Whens G-20 summit?

10. Quentin Cherrier

May 28, 2019 at 12:48 pm

bitcoin will not be worth 1 million in ten years, Trump's policy goes straight into the wall (it's a bubble) and everything will explode (probably with the bankruptcy crisis of American students who can't repay their loans) Traders know it (well, I hope for them) and they will try to take as much as possible in the next two years and after … Misery for everyone. Except for the XRP which will suffer less than the others because it's useful, especially in times of crisis when people move to work and send money to their families.

11. Tony Gradisa

May 28, 2019 at 12:48 pm

When spark will appear, we'll see massive Xplosion and thrust.

12. sarasotarepub1

XRP over .42 now…

13. NBK Krypto

Always a good vid Bro💯 #XRP #NBKrypto

14. leys kulcu

market cap is hovering around 273B as of now

15. MrCidVicious

May 28, 2019 at 12:48 pm

Just as a reminder for the XRP golden cross will not cause any mooning. Golden cross is expected to happen but don't dispair if you see nothing significant happen as of price. As before we witnessed 3 golden crosses in 2015/2016 and finally the 4th golden cross was the first moon shot. We are approaching the 2nd golden cross which was a rally, but like I said it did not moon. I'm overall bullish long term, so don't get upset when nothing happens on this next golden cross. BTC may impact the price of XRP in an upward price movement but keep in mind XRP usually is delayed, patience is required folks. May you all have amazing gains ahead!

16. Private Citizen

Actually the first five digit number is 0.0001 hehe

17. Warriorland

May 28, 2019 at 12:48 pm

His was going to say digital currencies XD

18. Cryptomama

May 28, 2019 at 12:48 pm

45’s mouth always has the weird duck face lips thing going on and he’s not a very smooth reader, I think that might be grasping a little too much😂

19. Persian 123

May 28, 2019 at 12:48 pm

Look at thore coin THR chart feb 11 2019 it was 0.32$ and now is 1.316$ in 3 months

20. Josh Shields

May 28, 2019 at 12:48 pm

What happens to btc's energy consumption after the halfing?

21. Tom Will

May 28, 2019 at 12:48 pm

My best times with crypto's actually has been from mid last year till date, the heat of the bear market and this is because i made the most profit ever within this period. The popular notion has always been buy and hold and become the smart guy who held 5-10 years ago. My personal experience coupled with happenings in the crypto world has clearly debunked this for me. First of all, i lost some money when i held but within just 1 month of trading, i recovered losses i had accumulated and within same period, started making a minimum of $10,000 weekly in profit. Special thanks to Mr Richard Goodson who made this possible with his system of strategy and signal sharing which are so easy to implement in trade, profiting seemed seamless. He guided me like i knew nothing but was so specific i felt i knew too much already in no time and with his system, its been good all the way. I’d love to not only talk about him but also share his contacts <richardgoodson1994@gmail.com> for the benefit of others who are struggling to turn in profit or who have a hard time keeping their profit trend steady. Telegram- cryptorichardx

22. W B

Chinese Bamboo…

23. DAN SKI

May 28, 2019 at 12:48 pm

Hi all. History is happening, real utility use will be a massive boost to the market. Enjoy the ride.

24. Mag99 W