Something Big Is Happening on Bitcoin Cash – Bitcoin Cash News Merry Bitmas Edition

Remember to subscribe and hit the bell “🔔” icon to get notifications:

Thanks to special guest Komugi Yamazaki
YouTube:

————————–
Full Show Notes
————————–

►CASH DANCE | Showcasing Bitcoin Cash Development
Cash.Coin.Dance/development is now showcasing the ongoing development…

1. Lauren Hannig

June 3, 2019 at 6:03 am

BCH is the real Bitcion and has the best chance of becoming global internet money.

2. join dacoin

June 3, 2019 at 6:03 am

Shit-coin! Who is that sexy chick?

3. char dan

June 3, 2019 at 6:03 am

ShitCoinCash is going to ZERO. Useless coin with no users. This coin is DEAD.

4. Mike

June 3, 2019 at 6:03 am

This video just ages better and better 😂😂

5. Mike

This video aged well 😂😂😂

6. flametongu

June 3, 2019 at 6:03 am

Where is the news? Was it just bs?

7. Barrett House Productions

June 3, 2019 at 6:03 am

Has anything been revealed yet regarding the "huge press release" that was supposed to come before the end of the year? I have not been able to find anything at this point.

8. bilio dayssimo

June 3, 2019 at 6:03 am

look at this phony desperate loosers ..

9. hangoszto

June 3, 2019 at 6:03 am

Roger you got that AI question completely wrong. The op was asking if it is working on BCH or BTC better. Obviously it won't work on BTC at all because the lack of smart contracts eliminate the possibility to run advanced scripts.

10. BOUMEDJIREK Haroune

June 3, 2019 at 6:03 am

Hello everybody what happened to BCH?

11. Reggie Wagstaff

June 3, 2019 at 6:03 am

“Using” crypto currency? The only use is to vend/trade with some sucker. These guys are touting snake oil and they are amateurs.

12. Mohammad Mohtasham

June 3, 2019 at 6:03 am

then trolls have gone quiet ever since roger invited the cute japanese lady . LOL

13. yp

June 3, 2019 at 6:03 am

1 BCH for the cake and the Venezuelan people.

14. DoubleTrouble

June 3, 2019 at 6:03 am

What's with the chick ? You guys are right or left hand doers?

15. Arthy Arthy

Everyone short BSV lol

16. Arthy Arthy

June 3, 2019 at 6:03 am

What's the added value of Yakamoto?

17. Cosmic Cloud

June 3, 2019 at 6:03 am

Also there is s website call coinpredictor.io which uses a price based algorithm, and it’s indicating a slight rise of Bitcoin cash price to $240 within a week, with a major fall to $32 following that month and eventually $0 3 months from now. I have no idea why Bitcoin cash would 0 out but that scares me. I’m not about to lose my investment. Fuck that

18. Cosmic Cloud

June 3, 2019 at 6:03 am

Saw the rise of Bitcoin cash, expected a bull run, tested the waters with $5000 @ $210 per coin. Woke up the next day expecting results, $160 per coin! I lost $1200 in 1 day! Sold it all and from now on I’ll continue with Bitcoin only. This Fucking bear market is frustrating as shit! I lost $20,000 already because of bearish assholes always scaring the shit out of investors and driving the price down. But I’ve been researching a lot and every reliable source says that Bitcoin is not dying. Matter of fact, it’s the most reliable coin on the market, between now and next month is the time to buy get ready for a new high. I’m putting $50K on it. As far as bitcoin cash? I can’t trust it after that rapid drop, leave it to the ASSHOLE to tweet it to the world about laying off the employees, instead of shutting the fuck up.

19. HERMIT ENTERTAINMENT

June 3, 2019 at 6:03 am

You guys should look into why coinbase won’t allow bitcoin cash to be converted to any other token , it says that it can be converted to bitcoin but when you actually try it says please chose a smaller amount then I do just that and it still says it even when I just try to convert $5 .

20. raymond nichols

June 3, 2019 at 6:03 am

Something big is happening. The entire bitcoin cash staff has been laid off..bch going to 0 soon.

21. Martin Sakura

June 3, 2019 at 6:03 am

Bitcoin Cash is a scam. It's fake Bitcoin.

22. Damien Parsons

June 3, 2019 at 6:03 am

I'm here for news and info but I'm cringing over a couple things… The girl don't always understand you guys and when you bring her in to the conversation it can become awkward and cringe worthy… Almost as bad as Richard Hearts bikini girl video. I dunno guys… Too many "Wink, Wink, nudge, nudge" moments followed by awkward chuckles.
    P.S. She is doing a great job and nothing against her. It just doesn't seem fitting.

23. Connor Hancock

June 3, 2019 at 6:03 am

BCH is pushing for adoption

24. pedro

June 3, 2019 at 6:03 am

If a Big crypto walle is watching this comment i just want to say ( shame on you )
    ITS CRISTMAS MY PEAPOL
    you should pump the market today and forget you personal profits to be able to help the poor peapol arround the world
    and one day wend you die you gona smile and die happy bicouse you help alot peapol and thats the thing ( MONEY CANT BUY )
    I stil belive in honor on this world and i just hope one day all the peapol on this world can lieve peaceful without
    looking to their wallets and think how they will buy food for their family after a hard day of work 🙁
    ( This is really my biggest wish even if i must give my life for it )
    I wish to everyone a Happy Merry Cristmas always full of Wealth and Love
    You can make the difrence just remember that …
    14FKSjmFRELMsrMjqJzwZmktwPJfRVYfXz

25. Elekko

June 3, 2019 at 6:03 am

Roger, why do you bring that flower vase to this channel?

26. Bobby Atkins

June 3, 2019 at 6:03 am

I don't own BCH right now but I respect Roger and the project. It would be cool to see other developers lead these weekly updates so we can get to know other team members. And ROGER needs more rest. He's such a work horse and looking tired!

27. Ash Vecchio

Casate Conmigo Komugi

28. Choo Choo TV

Sorry I meant Bcash!

29. Choo Choo TV

June 3, 2019 at 6:03 am

Bitcoin cash is facing stiff competition from potcoin

Well give it a few years and that statement will be true!

30. Choo Choo TV

June 3, 2019 at 6:03 am

Just he fact that he is promoting his shitcoin using bitcoin name is justbq joke no one in the community takes these crazy fools seriously and the quicker they leave the better!

31. SP500

June 3, 2019 at 6:03 am

I tried to save with purse.io but it was loading the url forever ;( merry xmas team

32. Vinay Puranik

0.3 BCH for the cake!

33. chad alston

June 3, 2019 at 6:03 am

Very informative video, as always.

34. chad alston

June 3, 2019 at 6:03 am

CNbzWWBXG9b1JsebgWe3qJEUNMFnTG5b4f I am in great need! Father needs surgery for an infected foot, anything would be appreciated!