The Future of Crypto and Bakkt in 2019 – Crypto news today

The Future of Crypto and Bakkt in 2019 – Crypto news today

What does the future hold for the cryptocurrency market and Bakkt? Is there a way we can benefit from Bakkt? What coins could be impacted? How will bitcoin react? Let’s discuss all in today’s Celestial Investor video.

Follow me on twitter: @Celestialinvest

My preferred exchange for cryptocurrency:

Binance:

Please note this video does not constitute as Financial Advice, please always do your own research and make your own decisions.

Thanks for…

1. Celestial Investor

June 4, 2019 at 8:20 pm

The future of crypto is bright in my eyes but the current bear market is tough to endure. Stay strong out there. 👍 Let me know what coins you are holding for 2019

2. RUwatching

June 4, 2019 at 8:20 pm

Nothing moves until the SEC says so and the government shut down ends

3. Jonny Dee

June 4, 2019 at 8:20 pm

Great video, thanks for sharing. I've smashed the like button for you!

If you are looking to get hold of some crypto without investing or mining, look into https://www.crowdholding.com. They are a co-creation platform were you get rewarded for giving feedback to crypto startups on the platform. You can earn Crowdholding's token as well as DeepOnion, ITF, Smartcash and many other ERC-20 tokens.

4. Troll Mctrollerson

June 4, 2019 at 8:20 pm

I want to apologize for this down turn in the market. I sold $500 in 0x about a week ago causing wide spread panic. Im a whale.

5. Alan Gatling

June 4, 2019 at 8:20 pm

Hey, I'm thinking February or march and the market is going to go up when Bakkt comes in. Should be the catalyst we need to get things moving again.

6. Susi Young