The Ripple XRP Effect And What Is The New Risk Free Asset Class?

The Ripple XRP Effect And What Is The New Risk Free Asset Class?

Get A Ledger Hard Wallet For Safe Digital Asset Storage

Earn FREE Crypto By Watching Videos

Open A Coinbase Account To Buy Bitcoin Or XRP

The Digital Asset Investor Podcast

Listen On iTunes

Listen On Google Play

Listen On Spotify

_____________________________________________

1. JM ESGUERRA

September 8, 2019 at 2:47 am

Waiting for the day i could say β€œI told you so…”

2. DAN SKI

September 8, 2019 at 2:47 am

Hi all. Thanks DAI. I might be the last comment but we're all early to the party. Enjoy the ride all.

3. Roberto Mena

September 8, 2019 at 2:47 am

I would like to be your official DAIΒ΄s embassador for Ecuador !!!!

4. Code Zion Jr

September 8, 2019 at 2:47 am

I've got an idea re 125T unfunded liabilities. US takes ownership of 40B of a certain digital asset (wink, wink), then reprice it to 4 or 5 digits, then let's party in Lichtenstein.

5. Genaro Zermeno

September 8, 2019 at 2:47 am

Can I be the official diabetic of the channel?????….PLEASE!!!!!!

6. TheArmchairrocker

September 8, 2019 at 2:47 am

Digital assets are not risk free. They can go to 0 value just like stocks and bonds.

7. XRP Vegas

September 8, 2019 at 2:47 am

I still don't understand how digital assets can solve this problem we are all buying digital assets with Fiat money so it's just Fiat money turned into digital how does that solve anything

8. Ian McCauley

Make it so!

9. xrprecision ßeats

September 8, 2019 at 2:47 am

Ok I would like to be the official DAI's sponsor for the Apple Cider Drinkers support group. I know hard to get down so any type of support is helpful.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

10. Alch Art

September 8, 2019 at 2:47 am

Research who owns ZEROHEDGE, and what their agenda is. They have manipulative poison and nefarious intent.

11. Peter Benham

Excellent.

12. Brokeys

September 8, 2019 at 2:47 am

The Digital Asset investor is the type of guy who would genuinely care which Ninja Turtle means the most to me 🐒

13. big earl

September 8, 2019 at 2:47 am

The only ripple effect is your money slowly dissolving πŸ”₯

14. Victor Carlos

September 8, 2019 at 2:47 am

As always great content. Thank you

15. Robert Thompson

TO THE MOON!

16. Spyros

September 8, 2019 at 2:47 am

You have an official Xrp-Dentist yet?😷😜

17. Lakerat90

September 8, 2019 at 2:47 am

I want to be the official valet at the Southfork Ranch when you have your party there!!!

18. TheL337trance

September 8, 2019 at 2:47 am

Can you please stop with the official titles? I've been following you since the very beginning and its really effecting the quality of your work. I'm coming from liking all of your videos to not liking.

19. scottallen123

September 8, 2019 at 2:47 am

I,m the official UK dude who watched the DAI Xrp YouTube videos and took his advice and started watching to the life boats vids to the digital asset investors official channel….mouthful

20. Rich Johnson

Who has the title..Official Asset Investers SOUND ENGINEER ? FIRE HIM

21. Christopher Mongelli

September 8, 2019 at 2:47 am

"BAM announced that Catherine Coley, the former head of XRP institutional liquidity at Ripple, had been appointed as the company’s CEO. So far, Coley is the only representative of BAM to have been identified by name."

22. JamesThomas

September 8, 2019 at 2:47 am

I want to be the official non-official.

23. John Wayne

September 8, 2019 at 2:47 am

DAI thanks for your videos.

The XRP effect is not really an effect. I have stated this before. Stocks back in 2017 and early 2018 were announcing they were getting into crypto and stock prices were going through the roof.
    Press the ALL link so you can see the entire price history and look at 2017. Then look at the profit taking to see it crash back down.
    Overstock.com https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/NASDAQ-OSTK/
    Skypeople fruit juice. Yeah silly name they changed their stock ticker to FTFT so the charts can be screwy. Scroll down to the bottom of the article to see the crazy move and then the dump. https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/19/tiny-fruit-juice-company-soars-on-speculated-move-into-bitcoin-that-likely-isnt-real.html
    Hooters. https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2018/01/blockchain-announcement-sends-hooters-parent-company-stock-soaring/
    Kodak https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2018/01/09/kodak-shares-surge-120pc-cryptocurrency-launch/
    More stocks will do the same to generate quick profits and then dump the entire load on retail traders namely you and me.
    Be wary investing in any company who says they are going to get into crypto, Moneygram is unique because XRP invested in them whereas a company that puts out a news release will do it to generate quick profits and will dump on your head and leave you holding a worthless bag of 80% down in your investment.

I am just talking about fast executions, if you have a favorite stock trading platform and are not a day trader and don't need fast executions then ignore my advice.
    However no platform can cash you out of a position that is falling like a rock if there are no buyers
    I would urge extreme caution if you are using a crap platform to trade stocks because some platforms do not have the liquidity for you to trade fast enough out of a position and your trade will never execute. I can only recommend one Broker because it's what I use, Interactive Brokers. (High learning curve due to customization's)
    However I have heard good things about Ameritrade, thinkorswim, tradestation. (They have nice out the box interfaces)
    Using your 401k platform to trade in and out of stocks is not recommended because their executions may not be fast enough.
    Remember I am only talking about day trading not casual buys and holds. You can do that with Robinhood if you so choose.

24. Richard Carr

September 8, 2019 at 2:47 am

Great video this is definately an eye opener, thanks for your time.

25. Cognitive dissonance

September 8, 2019 at 2:47 am

The balloon has already popped has been ((re-hypothecation))

26. XRPollie Lacour

September 8, 2019 at 2:47 am

I watched that video by livewire markets…he's spot on.

27. Capt Awesome

September 8, 2019 at 2:47 am

Can I be the official Floridaman of the channel? Say yes and I’ll represent DAI while getting arrested later.

28. G Vending

September 8, 2019 at 2:47 am

Buying XRP every payday! Especially at these lows! Thanks DAI!

29. Steve Arrico

September 8, 2019 at 2:47 am

Official cannibal would be a suitable alternative

30. Steve Arrico

September 8, 2019 at 2:47 am

If the official Bar B Que taster is still open ,I’d like to be1st in line.

31. SinCity

September 8, 2019 at 2:47 am

Maybe I could get the official Gambler title since I'm gambling on XRP……

32. Misael Bigio

September 8, 2019 at 2:47 am

DAI Is the XRP reunion to Liechtenstein still on going? You haven't talked about it in awhile-

33. gela chkhobadze

September 8, 2019 at 2:47 am

I advise to transfer your coins in Telegram tokens on aboutgram.site/telegram , because the coin from Telegram will make at least 5 X-es after floatation anyway!

34. Edgarv68

September 8, 2019 at 2:47 am

Can I be the official CEO of the DAI Channel?

35. What Do You Believe?

September 8, 2019 at 2:47 am

DAI is "Faithfully on the Journey"

36. Ty Crypto

September 8, 2019 at 2:47 am

Your fednow bit, there is a boat in the water causing "Ripples" in an ocean of water. Booom! Lol

37. Jon Crandall

September 8, 2019 at 2:47 am

DAI.. I would love to be the official Chaplain for The Channel. You need Faith to deal with life and CRYPTO. XRPREACHER.

38. Bryan Robinson

September 8, 2019 at 2:47 am

What’s going on w one of the xrp community leaders, crypto bitlord. He’s forking xrp

39. eusebio corniel

September 8, 2019 at 2:47 am

I want to be the official Dominican republic ambassador of the digital assess channel