Top 5 Best Cryptocurrency Wallets

Top 5 Best Cryptocurrency Wallets

Top 5 Best Cryptocurrency Wallets

You’ll receive $10 in free bitcoin by signing up with this link

Bitcoin & Etherum Storage Wallet:

Blockchain Training:

What are the different types of Cryptocurrency wallets?

There are several types of wallets that provide different ways to store and access your digital currency. Wallets can be broken down into three distinct categories – software, hardware, and paper. Software…

1. Raymond Lagarto

It is working in the Philippines ? Thank you !😊

2. Phoenix Rich

May 31, 2019 at 1:22 am

Bitcoin set to crash in 2020 …… NWO Currency to commence! Get your money out while you still can.

3. Allen Wilbur

May 31, 2019 at 1:22 am

Questions: So an Exchange keeps both your Private and Public keys to where your Crypto coin addresses are on the blockchains, correct??
    And a hot wallet is a place where you can access your crypto's address on the respective different blockchains (each coins blockchain), where the website(a hot wallet?), or app(hot wallet?) has your public key, but your device has your private key to your blockchain addresses??

4. remy deen

Protect your bitcoin in most safety wallet here https://regalwallet.com/a/4976

5. Rosy Foster

May 31, 2019 at 1:22 am

I never knew making money could be this easy bitcoin has done a lot in my life so help

6. Tueru Tieru

May 31, 2019 at 1:22 am

Muchachos, join this crypto and blockchain group.

7. elizabeth guess

May 31, 2019 at 1:22 am

I've never seen profit opportunities like this before in any market even when other traders complain of loses. Incase you are interested in venturing into investing or perhaps you are trading and has been losing, feel free to contact Mr Mahmoud Abbas via: mahmoud.r.abbas@gmail. com he will be sure to guide and assist

8. Robert Klaassen

May 31, 2019 at 1:22 am

Where and how can I get "IN, TRADE and cash OUT" of crypto without having to provide personal information being online ?…

9. Tory K.B

May 31, 2019 at 1:22 am

Bitcoin is truly the future

10. shola ebofin

May 31, 2019 at 1:22 am

this guy does look like a white kanye west!

11. Denise Leigh Golle

I earn 100$ a day here go and reach your financial freedom

12. Winny Gama

May 31, 2019 at 1:22 am

if u want to see new updates on bitcoin wallet I suggest u to check top10bitcoinwallet.com

13. onex capital

May 31, 2019 at 1:22 am

I honestly think that forums and reddit don’t react fast enough to the way crypto moves. I am a big fan of Discord and Slack to stay up to date and I like the real time interaction. I hang out here in this discord https://discord.gg/5AvWAEh. I like it because the majority of the members are crypto nerds like me who are extremely active in the market. Questions are answered quickly and TA charts are posted all the time. I always have something to read or talk about here.

14. Tim Tailer

May 31, 2019 at 1:22 am

Against price manipulation. We need a decentralized exchange where everyone is safe and keeps their keys like efinexchange. Free accounts are available here: https://efin.cx/?rc=7B58O66

15. JOHN NELSON

May 31, 2019 at 1:22 am

have been able to groom a total return of 6BTC,in a two months courtesy of Lance Bernthal. Since joining his mining pool, i have now known the true feel of consistent and passive income. he's accepting units so dive in and mail him cyberprofessionalhacker@gmail.com

16. Ismael Ortiz

May 31, 2019 at 1:22 am

So on Rockitcoin i can just use the paper scanner thing they give thru their machine?

17. James Marken

May 31, 2019 at 1:22 am

https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=2M6xH excellent exchange 300+ crypto n fast….

18. Kalen McGruder

May 31, 2019 at 1:22 am

I received bitcoin as a gift. I'm using Blockchain and Coin base. Can you advise me on how move it to use? This is all new to me.

19. Omar S

May 31, 2019 at 1:22 am

You need to mention the Guarda.co wallet. It has support for all top coins and tokens, on all platforms with built in swap and buy feature. Another you should mention is Coinomi.com which also supports many coins, but not all the top 20.

20. Tyler Agressor

May 31, 2019 at 1:22 am

Exchanges have great wallets. Binance, Bitfinex, Hitbtc's re the great ones.

21. Mirella

May 31, 2019 at 1:22 am

Zilliqa project is going be hudge!!zil.domains will replace crypto addresses with humam readable names!get your domain herehttps://unstoppabledomains.com/r/aa6c853707e44dd

22. R Koster

May 31, 2019 at 1:22 am

so somewhere on a server (in russia maybe) my private key is stored… hmm please explain me why the heck is this save. ? Looks to me like dumb hipsters gonna loose a lot of money !

23. Leary Leary

May 31, 2019 at 1:22 am

I make more than 1200 satoshis in 2 hr/day With AdBtc u lost nothing if u register and check by u self https://ref.adbtc.top/425058

24. Juliette et Loïc BIODIVERS

And now in 2019 the best concurrency wallet is the Pillar Wallet ! 🤗😁

25. Jay Alex

May 31, 2019 at 1:22 am

Trading online I will say is one of the most risky business one can embark on but Mr Mahmoud Abbas online trading has convinced me today that it is a lot safer than what i think.l am proud to say am a real definition to success as a matter of fact am a refined product of Mr Mahmoud online trading.i will say through this trading I have achieved my aims.i invested 4,000$ and within six days I got my profit.Thanks a lot Mr Mahmoud Abbas I will forever be grateful to you for changing my life and mentality totally. Reach him via email: mahmoud.r.abbas@gmail. com

26. Wang Lynn

May 31, 2019 at 1:22 am

It is a great video, provides me several choices. Have you heard about Cobo wallet? I tried their PoS reward, pls review them maybe.

27. Charles Mulisa

May 31, 2019 at 1:22 am

I am loving atomic wallet, its a desktop wallet that has an inbuilt exchange and you can buy crypto directly

28. Zachary Hayes Sr

Piss poor teacher.

29. daweller

May 31, 2019 at 1:22 am

You might want to remove the Quadriga link…

30. John

May 31, 2019 at 1:22 am

love the video, also google : " crypto chatterbot newsletter " — Very good guy and his calls are eery accurate in the crypto world.

I like huobi wallet.

31. GreaTest

May 31, 2019 at 1:22 am

Good

32. MrSwj2009 ____

May 31, 2019 at 1:22 am

From my many years in the crypto market here is what I've learned:
    – Never leave your coins in a crypto exchange, if it crashes, disappears you lose your coins.
    – for long term hold, store your coins in cold paper or hardware wallet
    – nothing wrong with also having a transitional wallet for your phone or desktop, so you can move between your exchange and your cold wallet.

33. Funny Weird Amazing

130$ airdrop on NRG COIN energiairdrop.blogspot.com

34. JV2013

Can u make a 2019 video tho

35. Deandre Riggs

May 31, 2019 at 1:22 am

I made a decision of going into cryptocurrency even with the limited knowledge I was having then, was in mid-2018 after a friend of mine told me the importance of Bitcoin to the economy. I was afraid initially at but after I have seen several use cases I decided to buy 7BTC and I left it in my wallet expecting the price to rise like the previous year in some months’ time due to my how I understand the market but it never happened. I watched series of YouTube videos for beginners but still made mistakes and losses, while trying to trade. In fact, it became worse that the value of my coins drop down to the fact of me almost giving up on the cryptocurrency market and selling off but I hold on to my patience and did a little research on how I can earn profit with my coins. After an intensive research I found a beginners trading post talking about a strategy on how to trade and make profit so I decided to give it a try and I contacted the person in charge, Mr. Dominic Connor. He took time to explain to me the different ways to make profit in this bearish market. I decided to give it a try and I invested 3 BTC of my coin, and it quickly rose to 9 BTC towards the end of December 2018, with the help of his signals in trading ther Alt coins and I was convinced that this is the best way to make a good profit from Trading. If you're still confused and don't know the step to take to profit in this new year I urge you to contact dominicconnor33@gmailcom for all your cryptocurrency questions, strategy and beginners coaching and you will be glad you did

36. John Biccum

May 31, 2019 at 1:22 am

Thanks for the link to coinbase, however, after setting up an account they do not provide any service for Colombia. Alternatives PLEASE! Thank you

37. Jeremy Mahon

May 31, 2019 at 1:22 am

What's your opinion about Cool Wallet?

38. J C

Try This Plataforma 2.0. http://app.arbistar.com/signup/Y78X1RHSUJ

Comenzó esta semana y ya está generando ingresos. Este Sábado comienza el próximo Ciclo Comunitario.

39. Jose Rodriguez

₩ill ¥ou €at ₽ie?
    Real words: “Will You Eat Pie?”

40. waynes karen

May 31, 2019 at 1:22 am

Hackerbrainz95@gmail,com I can’t count the help you’ve done for me thank you so much for my crypto tab hack I’m grateful

41. Kenzo Kiss

May 31, 2019 at 1:22 am

Legit and complex hack no reverse payment or extra charges thanks for the 8 btc hackerbrainz95@gmail,com I’m doom from China 🇨🇳

42. NIcky Darryl

May 31, 2019 at 1:22 am

If you can relate with normal hacks this is the most hacker you can lean on I got free btc from him 2 hours ago hackerbrainz95@gmail,com

43. Hood Thomas

May 31, 2019 at 1:22 am

Are you tired of getting scammed did you wanna know the truth lean on hackerbrainz95@gmail,com he will never disappoint you

44. Chris Dove

May 31, 2019 at 1:22 am

A perfect hacking skills thanks for been the man of his word I own 8 btc hackerbrainz95@gmail,com I can never stop working with you

45. Harmane Aberrazzak