Trading Tip #9: Three Signs To Buy A Cryptocurrency

Trading Tip #9: Three Signs To Buy A Cryptocurrency

What do you all think about these tips? Do you personally use any of them? Thank you all so much for watching the video. If you enjoyed the video, please consider dropping a like and subscribing. Running into some trouble or questions? Feel free to leave them down in the comments below!

———————————————————————————————————-

Patreon:

Donate
BTC: 14DHXJa9CgeBPf6m7UeMKE9yzAYFKPW2nV
ETH:…

1. Epicentrum Zniszczenia

May 30, 2019 at 10:49 pm

Cryptocurrency has been a major talking point between my colleague at work and so last year i decided to go into deep in it not withstanding my little knowledge in it and how I can equally benefit from it. After doing some research and watching several videos on how it work I decided to give it a try and guess what I bought 4 BTC, and I left it in my wallet expecting the price to increase in some months time because before the year ended in 2017 the price was more x10 of what it was in January that same year and this was done following the instructions I got from my colleague but the profit I expected never came, in short, the reverse was the case. So I decided to do deep research on how I can profit and gain more value for my coins but some trading I did turned out negative. And so I continued my research until I found a beginners trading post talking about a strategy on how to trade and make profit. I was skeptical of first but I decided to give it a try and contact the person in charge, Mr. Brandon Gaston, he explained to me the different ways to make profit in this bearish market. I invested 2 BTC of my coin, and it quickly rose to 6 BTC towards the end of December 2018, and I was convinced that this is the best way to make a good profit from Bitcoin. If you're still confused about the steps to take this year I urge you to contact (( gastonbrandonn@gmailcom )) for all your cryptocurrency questions, strategy and beginners coaching with superb signals to trade.

2. Computer Science

May 30, 2019 at 10:49 pm

Where are the most common places, the average person trades crypto with an automated system? I design automated systems in Forex and want to try Crypto.

3. Deandre Riggs

May 30, 2019 at 10:49 pm

Cryptocurrency has been a major talking point between my colleague at work and so last year i decided to go into deep in it not withstanding my little knowledge in it and how I can equally benefit from it. After doing some research and watching several videos on how it work I decided to give it a try and guess what I bought 5 BTC, and I left it in my wallet expecting the price to increase in some months time because before the year ended in 2017 the price was more x20 of what it was in January that same year and this was done following the instructions I got from my colleague but the profit I expected never came, in short, the reverse was the case. So I decided to do deep research on how I can profit and gain more value for my coins but some trading I did turned out negative. And so I continued my research until I found a beginners trading post talking about a strategy on how to trade and make profit. I was skeptical of first but I decided to give it a try and contact the person in charge, Mr. Dominic Connor, he explained to me the different ways to make profit in this bearish market. I invested 2 BTC of my coin, and it quickly rose to 6 BTC towards the end of December 2018, and I was convinced that this is the best way to make a good profit from Bitcoin. If you're still confused about the steps to take this year I urge you to contact dominicconnorr33@gmailcom for all your cryptocurrency questions, strategy and beginners coaching with superb signals to trade.

4. Елизавета Заец

EO Trade exchange allows you to trade multiple crypto pairs

5. Your Senpai

EO Trade exchange allows you to trade multiple crypto pairs

6. Денис Клевакин

May 30, 2019 at 10:49 pm

1111111111222222222333Paramayning is the key advantage of P.R.I.Z.M before the rest of cryptocurrency. In the basic mechanism of Forzhinga, developers was added a unique, linear-retrograde mechanism of determination of the award for storage of funds, aimed at economic attractiveness and gradual substitution of mass of all existing Financial instruments of the world.

7. C Masteez

May 30, 2019 at 10:49 pm

$$$ First investment token for 2019 time to make some money – pundi X labs (NPXS)

8. Robert Stinson

May 30, 2019 at 10:49 pm

I got most of my crypto on Kriptomat, since they are EU licensed and have direct fiat pairs only.

9. Robert Stinson

10. Atom Anion

Too much talking for 3 signs

11. RB-30

May 30, 2019 at 10:49 pm

Thanks for the great points about buying signals

12. Edmond Selfollari

May 30, 2019 at 10:49 pm

Thank you for video but it looks like this is for more advanced people than beginners. Hopefully you can make a video that explains only how the moving average works in more detail for beginners.

13. Stella Hamilton

May 30, 2019 at 10:49 pm

With the dip of Bitcoin prices, I'm looking to stack a couple more Bitcoin. How do I go about proper trades?

14. abbygail sylvia

May 30, 2019 at 10:49 pm

Nice but am already trading with CBT and am making withdrawals

15. FN Edits

May 30, 2019 at 10:49 pm

Really a lot of help, Appreciate it man

16. Lud Wig

Love it

17. Anton io

May 30, 2019 at 10:49 pm

Why don’t they teach stocks and crypto currency’s in school

18. keigorjai01

May 30, 2019 at 10:49 pm

Could you please analyze the HSI? I have difficulty to find the trend and direction of it.

19. Lud Wig

thank you!!!

20. Rob X

May 30, 2019 at 10:49 pm

Great video and great advice! You need to make these videos more often! I donated to your wallet! DataDash, what do you think about cryptocurrency arbitrage between exchanges? Very interesting direction that helps to multiply investments. If you're interested, please make a video. As interesting bots to trade on the cryptocurrency. They are now many and every different, for example bibitbot. If you take a look at it or the like, it will be great!

21. Jin Literatus

May 30, 2019 at 10:49 pm

Great , tutorial, well explained and easy to understand.. Well done!
    What's your take on SciDex project?

22. James Morrison

TRON!!!

23. Saty Here

May 30, 2019 at 10:49 pm

My friends channel , free and much better than many paid ones @tradingcryptomoon join it and no cross promo shit, I made few btcs maybe u can make too, just have a look it's free and you have nothing to lose, I m just helping my friend to expand his channel in return of what he did for me and what I got thanks to his superb calls.

24. Krispy's Tunes

May 30, 2019 at 10:49 pm

Want to get on track and make make easy money check this out https://jvz7.com/c/1013183/294890

25. David Perpiñán Sanchis

May 30, 2019 at 10:49 pm

Nic you are a genius!! But this vid could've gone very wrong if not for VTC xDDDDD Seriously, keep enlightening us, we love you!!!!

26. Ben T

May 30, 2019 at 10:49 pm

Where's the youtuber who actually makes videos live trading? Does he/she exist? Or do they all look at past charts and pretend to be experts looking at wildly unpredictable volatility? For every chart that does this, the next one does the opposite. Uptrend, downtrend, doesn't matter. All you can do is enter using very basic guesstimates and place your stop loss at basically zero.

27. Three Dogs

May 30, 2019 at 10:49 pm

You're so much likable when you don't do the intro/date like a faggot.

28. Roman Winter

Marketcap

29. Nic Wow

May 30, 2019 at 10:49 pm

How do you account for bitcoin price volatility while trading?

30. Igor Smirnov

May 30, 2019 at 10:49 pm

Do you look for what to invest in? Then I advise to look narrowly at TokenGo – the platform with just enormous opportunities and perspectives. Developers permanently fill the website with a new functionality, a technical support will respond to any your question. The personal room very convenient, is bonuses to investors and bounist's.

31. DeeP`-_PerspectivE

BUY HIGH SELL LOW YOU GOOFS
    BUY THE PEAKS

32. Dub V

May 30, 2019 at 10:49 pm

Great information, also applies to stocks

33. Agustin S

May 30, 2019 at 10:49 pm

Anyone kind enough to donate me at least!! $10!! Truck broke down…. Need help to get it fix guys. Thank you! 🙏 BTC:
    1KpU3csfpTE9N559yaWTBFtE8A4rfBhdFX

34. Keith Middlemiss

May 30, 2019 at 10:49 pm

Ofcourse this has the most views… hey thanks for these videos. Love the just the facts approach

35. BecomeApro

tldw version?

36. Aliona Catan

May 30, 2019 at 10:49 pm

A very good video. Long time I was skeptical about the cripto coin and only the TokenGo project managed to change my vision of it. It's totally brilliant what project they have, how they work and how fast they react to anything! Everyone can convince them on their page. Good luck to everyone!

37. David Salgado

May 30, 2019 at 10:49 pm

If any of you are feeling like you're a bit too rich, you can mend the situation by helping me pay my electricity bill. Much appreciated BTC: 1D1wod4z1JWzM2DqAsp7VxambHrJhFzbmi

38. Hassan Jawad

May 30, 2019 at 10:49 pm

sorry i mean give me names of the videos