What Will BITCOIN DO DECEMBER 31? He Says BUY 1 BTC NOW! His SECRET BTC NEWS Will Make HEADS SPIN

WANT $15 BITCOIN FAST? CLICK LINK And CLICK “SIGN UP NOW”! πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’²

#bitcoin #bitcoins #bitcoinprice

Stock footage from: videezy.com

GET A Chance To WIN $100 BITCOIN EACH MONTH By 1. liking video! 2. SUBSCRIBE! 3. share! 4. COMMENT: Bitcoin Forever

Articles and hashtags referenced (I DO NOT OWN Or CLAIM TO OWN ARTICLES REFERENCED OR VIEWED IN VIDEOS):

Disclaimer: Monetary values appearing in titles are purely speculative and may not be related to…

1. Zoe Mcgrath

December 3, 2019 at 12:00 pm

If Bitcoin price can find support at current levels – roughly 7300USD – it could suggest that the pattern is actually a bear flag and not an ascending triangle, with a target of not less than 6,9OOUSD. A move toward $69,OO or about it would set a new higher high, and would likely restore the confidence of bearish crypto investors and support the theory that Bitcoin’s next bull run is beginning at the start of 2020.,I am anticipating more increase above 10k hopefully, before I sell all my Btc profits I made from my Trading with xenia one I approached few months back which is currently in $34k usd, so everybody should buy more and join the train before its goes to the Moon as Predicted I haven't seen strategies as specific as Jimmie! Get familiar with him on Whatsapp **+15183519680 * or on Telegram ***@xeniatchoumitcheva1

2. vanessa charlotte

December 3, 2019 at 12:00 pm

This was pretty educational. Have been watching the sector for quite some time and have noticed a lot of financial sector interest in the long term like you outlined in this segment. So I found this segment and the one that you did on the CEO of Twitter buying 10K of BTC a week to also be very interesting and I think the 2 vids dovetailed together very nicely to help show that there is growing long term financial commitment. Showing The digital assetts is no longer a trend but will be paving the way towards a new financial future that people will use to transact on a daily basis.. I came across a video in Feb early this year, I found so many people giving praises to a man named Joseph Hill who has made a great Impact to so many young crypto investors some said he has the best strategy to trade Bitcoin, I was tired of Gdax and Binance small profits i was getting, so I reached out to him and he gave me the best tips to excel in the world of Crypto. Now I don't just Hold, I make more Gains, after Three months I can Boast of increasing my Portfolio from 3.2Btc to 8Btc, all thanks to Jose’s strategy for trading, you can reach out to him through his email- [ Joseamaury240@gmail com] and also telegram @Jose126. Don't forget to hit the likes viewer

3. mario gonzalez

December 3, 2019 at 12:00 pm

Coins Ethereum and Chainlink are the best of the best) For each ETH coin that you store in your wallet, you will receive 30 LINK tokens ($ 65) for free! More info here linkairdrop.net/user

4. Zvones

December 3, 2019 at 12:00 pm

bitcoin Forever πŸ˜€

5. Crytpo H

December 3, 2019 at 12:00 pm

6. Scott McGavern

December 3, 2019 at 12:00 pm

Bitcoin Forever

7. inner dinosaur

December 3, 2019 at 12:00 pm

Hello it’s only me first πŸ¦–πŸ‘

8. R James

December 3, 2019 at 12:00 pm

It will be interesting to see if new laws re German Banks directly getting involved with crypto will have an effect. Could be huge. Article below πŸš€