XRP Analyst: $0.23 Incoming, 'I'm Steering Clear of XRP'

XRP Analyst: $0.23 Incoming, 'I'm Steering Clear of XRP'

Follow me on Twitter: @moonlamboio

DISCLAIMER: I am not a financial adviser. None of what I have communicated verbally or in writing here should be considered financial advice; it is not. Do your own research before investing in any digital asset, and understand that investing in any cryptocurrency is inherently risky. If you do, you need to be prepared to lose your entire investment.

1. rumoret

November 24, 2019 at 4:19 pm

I have my position in XRP …….but then it dropped in price …..so I had to purchase more!😊

2. Mich Finn

November 24, 2019 at 4:19 pm

As an XRP holder 10K. It looks like XRP ripple will not bull run unless they receive the go a head to use a small percentage from S.W.I.F.T. XRP volume is to large In my opinion, it would take years for supply and demanded to be reach for a significant hike. What is to stop Ripple from doing another coin burn nothing, oh the promise to XRP holders hum!!! I say 46 cents in begin of 2020 due to hype. Tho there is a reason why XRP is on coin base now. I would love to see XRP to the moon.

3. John J. Crypto

November 24, 2019 at 4:19 pm

Hmm we have been here before with dropping prices. Well look at the low prices of your favorite crypto as it being on SALE.

4. tudy loco1

November 24, 2019 at 4:19 pm

All you guys sound like fucking idiots being happy thats its going this low when it shouldn't we were never supposed to see this price again xrp is the worst performing coin all fuckin year

5. Kig

November 24, 2019 at 4:19 pm

My biggest regret was not picking up more XRP at sub one cent but at these prices I would consider a good buy but my bags are pretty fool It would be a bussing to see XRB beloe 20 cents but either way for those that are getting into this market it's a good price

6. Rich Johnson

November 24, 2019 at 4:19 pm

I may end up owing Coinbase if we keep dropping? Lol

7. ArchangelIndustries SilverPheonix

.23 is good I'm hoping it plummets to like
    .15 so I can buy more before is skyrockets to $50 and further… I see XRP easily going past $10,000 in its prime time

8. CAPTAIN DABBIN

November 24, 2019 at 4:19 pm

When people are jumping off buildings because of the low prices and falls…THATS when i like to get in.

9. Veen 75

Wen Wilsons?

10. Kevin Harding

November 24, 2019 at 4:19 pm

Steer clear all u want bro. I have a feeling you are wrong. I'll continue to buy down to the bottom. No one can shake my belief and skake me out..lmao. I'll buy every xrp on the planet. Bring it on market geeks.

11. BeBrave

Great video bro

12. Patrick Smith

November 24, 2019 at 4:19 pm

All you guys saying you going to buy the shit out of XRP when it goes lower must have no money invested period. Anyone wanted the price to drop is an idiot.

13. Robert Bizzarro

November 24, 2019 at 4:19 pm

My question is what bubble? The .com bubble was around 7 trillion the housing bubble about 12 trillion. In comparison, Crypto at 800 billion (2017 top) is a tiny, run up. Crypto has yet to bubble….

14. Wil son

November 24, 2019 at 4:19 pm

If you skip out on XRP because its at .25 as opposed to .23, you may completely miss the boat. At the very least you should be holding enough to capitalize on a sudden increase but not so much you cry yourself to sleep if you lose it. Honestly though the difference between even .20 to .25 is not much when its worth exponentially more than that. If you are diversified you will be fine.

15. Jay Moore

November 24, 2019 at 4:19 pm

Have you done a video on how much XRP you own?

16. Granden

November 24, 2019 at 4:19 pm

I think the 'Halvening' will match the last 'Swell Event' in terms of a pump. BTC ROI becomes less from mining.

17. Richard Med

Any price under 30 cents is a buy for me

18. Kevin Kane

November 24, 2019 at 4:19 pm

When people get shaken out of a market, it's time to buy

19. DejaVu Xrp

November 24, 2019 at 4:19 pm

Matt, you have to do your homework a bit better…

Paddy stash's chart is from January 2017 to May 2019, just before bitcoin summer pump. Ethereum already broke that trendline and so did all other altcoins lol.

20. Cortez Hawthorne

November 24, 2019 at 4:19 pm

I'm not staying clear of s*** I'm buying more xrp and nobody can stop me no bad articles no xrp haters Etc.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀❤💰🤑🥇👑😎

21. DarthRaver86 86

November 24, 2019 at 4:19 pm

Bitcoin is the Crypto trojan horse. How can you trust a digital asset which has over 80% of its mining controlled by communist China? Not only that but its price is so easily manipulated by whales who have been holding millions of bitcoins since before the 2017 bull run. They are just waiting for bitcoin to move upwards any small amount so they can unload their position for profit and bring it down even further. Dont trust Bitcoin with your hard earned money. Bitcoin is a setup and it has been from the beginning. It served it purpose to get people comfortable with crypto but its usefulness is soon coming to an end.

22. marius schwarz

November 24, 2019 at 4:19 pm

It is all about the partners, all about the partners! XRP,
    IOTA, VET, CHAINLINK ! And don´t cry because you see a red candle. Once in the
    morning you will wake up and recognize, that you have big gains in your pocket.

23. Starius2

November 24, 2019 at 4:19 pm

what is the "bitfinex episode??" what happened?

24. Hawaiian Punch

November 24, 2019 at 4:19 pm

Good. I want more along with Cardano and Stellar.

25. Crypto Phantom

I will just buy more!

26. Xrp Whale858

@moonlambo banking without xrp

27. Simon Bickerton

When toilet

28. Time_less 90

November 24, 2019 at 4:19 pm

Xrp will never be the standard. BSV is the standard. Proof of work vs Proof of centralization

29. Tyler Henderson

November 24, 2019 at 4:19 pm

Who cares. If you’re invested, you’re in earlier than 99% of the majority population. Dollar cost averaging is the only way to make money in this space. If you understand TA, you will see the insane amount of support in the 22 to 24 cent area. We’ve tested this support level several times, and I 100% believe this level will not be broken. Right now is the best accumulation period. XRP is consolidating nicely, and we will see some major moves here in the near future.

30. Wiz Kid 76

November 24, 2019 at 4:19 pm

The price action sucks and could get worse but this is the best executive team in all of blockchain. This is the best hybrid technology to solve a real world problem. The partnerships, price potential and ultimate utility are worth the risk. Hang on! Don’t get talked out of your bag.

31. geoffrey miko

November 24, 2019 at 4:19 pm

Long time watcher just subscribed and always liked your videos

32. XRP 2 The Face

November 24, 2019 at 4:19 pm

can it drop and stay down for my paycheck friday?

33. Breaking Toast

im gonna back the truck up at .23 cents

34. Vicente Willson

November 24, 2019 at 4:19 pm

.20 im buying a whole stack.

35. John Wayne

November 24, 2019 at 4:19 pm

I will not say anything negative about XRP. The price speaks for itself.

36. Joe's Fish Farm

November 24, 2019 at 4:19 pm

24 major support 32 resistance , tested many times.

37. MrRadioSwag

November 24, 2019 at 4:19 pm

PROBABLY THE ONLY TIME AN ANALYST WILL BE SPOT ON CORRECT!

38. Brian Benton

November 24, 2019 at 4:19 pm

Moon you said it emotional buying and selling the death of a trader emotions…… Its also what will shape the crypto market into maturity maturity as the touchy feeling participation trophy winners tuck tails and leave and the FED brings America to its knees and crawling investors to the crypto asset space.

39. Brian Benton

November 24, 2019 at 4:19 pm

I am hoping btc stumbles and falls at halvening bringing btc into its true valuation along with its slow and inefficient blockchain. Alts will walk away from btc as utility and function take over

40. hayesman76

November 24, 2019 at 4:19 pm

IMO once the global financial meltdown finally occurs people around the world will be POURING trillions of dollars worth of fiat currencies into three main asset classes: gold, silver and cryptocurrencies.

41. Brian Benton

7400 bottom btc

42. Brian -Caffeine- Harris

The flippening has Begun

43. Grumor Town

November 24, 2019 at 4:19 pm

We will go up when the moron “awake” finally gives up his routine.

44. Jay Rizzi

For now, Trade XRP for MCO & BTR, profit

45. Shawn J

Dumbass Chart-analyst.
    A smart analyst, in the present market, would recognize the buying opportunity relative to the long-term investment opportunity.

46. The Trading Bar

November 24, 2019 at 4:19 pm

XRP 10 cents. XRP 10 dollars. XRP 24 cents. XRP $2,400. XRP 5 cents. XRP $5,000.

The scary part is that any of these prices are possible within the next couple of years. The good news is all are equally likely. This is what we mean when we say upside potential.

47. The Trading Bar

November 24, 2019 at 4:19 pm

Anyone thinking about doing a short position for a couple of cents on their main bag?

48. yllibtaog

November 24, 2019 at 4:19 pm

i would love .23 im filling my bags with every penny i get my hands on.

49. Valuable coins ragus

November 24, 2019 at 4:19 pm

One day u say xrp to 1000 dollars after u say it’s going to $589 after that u say 23 cents make your mind I think u are full of crap 💩 stop saying prices u brainwashed people just saying coin prices just wait and be patient

50. XRP Watts

November 24, 2019 at 4:19 pm

and ill buy the crap out of xrp