" XRP Better Technology Than Ethereum " And Ripple In Indonesia

Get A Ledger Hard Wallet For Safe Digital Asset Storage

Earn FREE Crypto By Watching Videos

Open A Coinbase Account To Buy Bitcoin Or XRP

_____________________________________________

_____________________________________________
Disclaimer:
I am not a licensed financial advisor. All videos on this channel are intended for entertainment purposes only. You should…

1. Emmett Petersen

November 28, 2019 at 5:54 pm

Well I'm 30 and hope to retire off xrp at 40. Hope it happens.

2. Vic Xrp

November 28, 2019 at 5:54 pm

If anyone sees this, how do you raise withdraw limits if you’re all verified. Is there more to do?

3. Mary Lancaster

November 28, 2019 at 5:54 pm

We need an DAI Liechtenstein meet and greet coordinator after our moonshot 🌜🌔🌛🚀🇱🇮

4. D.

November 28, 2019 at 5:54 pm

dAI …very happy to hear you feel better. That is wonderful!☺️👏🏻🌿✨

5. Em Christobal

November 28, 2019 at 5:54 pm

China is a currency manipulator, crypto or otherwise

6. Daniel Martinez

I’m still taking the XRP pill 💊

7. Blacky

November 28, 2019 at 5:54 pm

Hey man..hope you recover 100%.

8. XRP CARPE DIEM

November 28, 2019 at 5:54 pm

his stories is what makes him ,, carry on with them!! we need to know! welcome back ,now on with the news…

9. Roger Strom

November 28, 2019 at 5:54 pm

Doctors Kill 100's Of Thousands Of People Every Year.

10. Jimmy Jim

November 28, 2019 at 5:54 pm

Yes XRP is amazing 0.20 cents right now. Very impressed how XRP has performed the past 18 months

11. Dag Olsen

November 28, 2019 at 5:54 pm

Bitcoin is continuously facing a correction, and is having to test out the support area at the moment .Looking at the price chart, the quotes are having to test the support area, where the upper border of the downward channel is located. As long as the asset is above the $7,67O mark, pressure from buyers will remain. A test of the support line on the relative strength index (RSI) indicator supports an upswing soon, my only advice for investors and newbies is to trade with Mr Jose’s program, a pro trader who’s is helping investors accumulate more bitcoin through his amazing trading strategy, with his program I went from making 1.5btc weekly to 5bitcoin in just 3week since I reached out to him, although, but it was really worth it. If interested, reach him on orWhatsApp+1(860)375-3318-_or Telegram-@jose126

12. Taylor Eckhardt

November 28, 2019 at 5:54 pm

Hey DAI! So very glad your light has turned back on after you finally got some good sleep last night and the water pills gave you the relief you needed post-surgery! Woot, woot!!

13. John Tocho

November 28, 2019 at 5:54 pm

Good to hear you're doing better! Go WAR EAGLE!!

14. INRO Tes

November 28, 2019 at 5:54 pm

Я уже устал ждать роста Bitk и Efir 🙁 я думаю, что пришло время инвестировать в G=R=A=M; флотация произойдет mytelwallet.com биржи

15. XRPCobra

November 28, 2019 at 5:54 pm

Corrupt!!! Wall St. is the most corrupt group of companies on earth. The markets ARE 100% manipulated. You have absolutely NO control over your investment whatsoever, other than selling it or buying more. THEY decide when and where your investment goes – UP or DOWN.

16. Jewelry Affairs

Buy a mic dude

17. crypto shimazu

November 28, 2019 at 5:54 pm

DAI you better start smoking weed flowers …it's much better medication for your lungs.

18. Boris Matkovac

EOY…10$

19. allmerry people

November 28, 2019 at 5:54 pm

OMG!!! Better???? YES we all will be RICH!!! Rich I tells YA!!! Just HODL 50 years and it will go to the MOOOOON!!!

20. Mike Baker

November 28, 2019 at 5:54 pm

Hello from NC.. been watching you for about a year now… I own a live stream production company and today you mentioned a need for a PC based production instead of your phone… you should download the 60 day free trial of VMix and get a Streamdeck it will allow you to stand out from the rest of the crowd doing iphone productions…
    If you want free then get OBS.. but VMix is better and for you only a few hundred dollars…you need an above avg PC with NVIDIA GPU…
    I would be happy to help…
    keep up the good work

21. naturnaut

November 28, 2019 at 5:54 pm

GBTC: the "drop gold" motto is very bad news; worse even than Bitcoin itself.

22. Studio LiliCo

November 28, 2019 at 5:54 pm

‪This man has been invested since 2013 . You know many XRP you could get for 100$ let alone $1000 his situation is different than yours why should you follow his exit strategy . Please be weary of influencers.

23. Studio LiliCo

November 28, 2019 at 5:54 pm

RE_Wired at Swell. Or they put a carrot in front of you. Nice lil honeypot.

24. Studio LiliCo

November 28, 2019 at 5:54 pm

YOU MUST BE A FINANCIAL ADVISOR TELLING PEOPLE TO SELL.

25. Vermont's Most Obese Tuba Player

November 28, 2019 at 5:54 pm

Crypto talk starts at 3:10.

26. James Nealous

November 28, 2019 at 5:54 pm

@digitalassetinvestor, water pills may take potassium away; eat bananas; patassium controls the electrical activity of your heart! I'm a retired army nurse.

27. Garret Christopher

November 28, 2019 at 5:54 pm

I wonder why people are still complaining about losses of bitcoin? or still finding it difficult to profit more like others, I think the only problem leading to this is because they all intend to Hodl and using the wrong strategy as well, Bitcoin is still in a great shape which we are all expecting more of it why not stop losing your money and your bitcoin and become a winner today. I was disappointed when I lost 2.3BTC with Gdax on the 12 of April 2018. I was left with 3.7BTC on my Coinbase, I started making a research for a reliable way to recover my lost, I was then introduced to an expert trader from my bank officer with 8 years experience of bitcoin trading who's willing to assist you when it comes to trading on cryptocurrencies. with my little faith I accepted the odd and willing to test his strategy which he offered me, the signal was ultimate from 2BTC of trading I recovered all my losses within 4 weeks of trading and I am still winning more by applying the same method in every trade, this was totally fantastic, I am giving out this speech because I know Mr. Green can be of help when it comes to trading and making profit in bitcoin you can all reach him on Telegram @Knudgreen and Knudgreen01@ Gmailcom I believe this will be more useful to those that are new and willing to archive more in cryptocurrency.

28. Ralph Raymond

November 28, 2019 at 5:54 pm

You seem like a really honest guy- one of a handful of you-tubers that are in the same league. Thank you.

29. Bill Armstrong

November 28, 2019 at 5:54 pm

DAI I'm glad your feeling better!

30. Oh So Steezy

November 28, 2019 at 5:54 pm

China is more indecisive on Crypto than women trying to figure out what to eat!!

31. Ian Gracias

Happy you are better……! 🙂

32. g hernandez

Xrp = 4 for $1. Time to fill another bag 😁

33. Unstoppable

November 28, 2019 at 5:54 pm

I'm here for what's important to me and that's price, xrp price sucks and looks like its heading to below .20 there goes our funds. Thanks Ripley.

34. Nemesis Elite

EOY 2019 : 0,14-0,20$

35. harry kane

November 28, 2019 at 5:54 pm

XRP is better than Ethereum in every way except for the true thing investors care about and thats the price!

36. Ayman Ayman

November 28, 2019 at 5:54 pm

Yupper xrp is way better than ethereum, just look at xrp price its going timbeeeeer downward since swell lol

37. Jens Hülsen

November 28, 2019 at 5:54 pm

3 minutes talk about health problems before he starts..;-)

38. Peter Effing

November 28, 2019 at 5:54 pm

Do it – Do a video for all your Subs. I bought XRP my first at $1.44 AUD…. Buying at 0.24 USD tonight..

39. Jon H

Glad you're feeling better

40. Human Animal

November 28, 2019 at 5:54 pm

when sending xrp it does not vanish after used `? ..banks will not fight over the price and make it high i guess as Ripple also has a lot in escrow to sell them and banks only need a certain amount to go with, banks can not buy every time they need to do a transfer as they got xrp back when receiving payments ? .. Fill me in please

41. DAN SKI

November 28, 2019 at 5:54 pm

Hi all. Thanks DAI. Everyone should have an exit strategy with multiple options. And every strategy should include holding some long term. Enjoy the ride.

42. Rizz.Beats

November 28, 2019 at 5:54 pm

can we talk about the price of xrp tho…

43. Lambo Calrissian

The ending music is causing your A-Fib ❤️

44. Peter Effing

November 28, 2019 at 5:54 pm

Glad you are feeling better… Now fill your bags – XRP is on SALE…

45. Анатолій Григоровський

video about nothing

46. marius schwarz

November 28, 2019 at 5:54 pm

The most important question is: When separates the xrp-price
    from the btc-price? At the moment the price has nothing to do with xrp!  When says Ripple: Enough is enough! Now we are let the cat out oft he bag! I dont care about the price, but I want to see aftertwo years a nice green sustainable candle!

47. MizzC - Zerp HODL and VET Lover

November 28, 2019 at 5:54 pm

DAI glad you are feeling better. Everything is falling into place. Mainstream media has commercials, Garlinghouse and Ripple are everywhere, etc. What a time we are in. Let's Go U.S.

48. BearishOnXRP