XRP News: InstaRem, Xign Banking App, Interest Rate Competition?, It "Just Needs to Work"

* If you’d like to follow me on Twitter, my account can be found at:

* Thanks as always to my ongoing supporters World Caregiver and all subscribers!

* The information and analysis provided on XRP News is for entertainment purposes only. When deciding to invest in any digital asset or cryptocurrency, a professional financial advisor should be consulted. No decision should be made without a…

1. Kymani Reese

May 30, 2019 at 6:05 pm

Splendid, Price movement is easy to chart; timing however not so much. Here is how simple it is right now; you only have to watch one indicator. There will always be a pull back / sell off after a big move; as most of us who bought in at $3,100 will and should be taking some profit and just wait for the pull back to buy back in and increase their position. However that is what I'm doing, but with the strict advise of my mentor Thiago Fernandez , his trading patterns and sure signals that have fetched me 300% ROI in just one month. If you look at the historical crypto charts, a bull run's time frame last between 6 months to 1 year. It's only the last 1-2 months of a bull run when it moons, then obviously crashes back. We are all winners ultimately as we are here right now, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity so patience is a virtue. Be smart, play devils advocate, be balanced and control our natural human emotions for rational thinking and decisions. You can reach out on him via email thiagofernandez457@gmail .com, thank me later.

2. Steve Webster

May 30, 2019 at 6:05 pm

Dan Schatt? ffs!!!

3. JVon999

May 30, 2019 at 6:05 pm

Check out also Celsius Network. Interests paid every Monday weekly. You can withdraw your assets anytime you want.

4. Rajendra Peter

May 30, 2019 at 6:05 pm

Its similar to high bank rates during initial days

5. mal Singh

May 30, 2019 at 6:05 pm

Hi, nice detailed explanation on so many different topics. Keep it up. I always like your video content.

I was wondering if you could include a topic of ETC in your next video, a bit of news and explanation. Thx

6. Kpuff 8

May 30, 2019 at 6:05 pm

Glad to see you today’. Thank you for your work

7. Brad Moyers

May 30, 2019 at 6:05 pm

I speed-read a Stephen King novel while that intro played.

8. Se Byst

May 30, 2019 at 6:05 pm

Nice, you took a Ricola, glad your cough is better😜

9. sarasotarepub1

May 30, 2019 at 6:05 pm

If "it just works" is a good thing for XRP

10. Tony Gradisa

May 30, 2019 at 6:05 pm

When spark will appear, we'll see massive explosion and thrust. Fasten your belts and be ready.

11. sarasotarepub1