XRP Will Not Make U Rich!!!

XRP Will Not Make U Rich!!!

Entertainment
——————————
By Bandicam Screen Recorder (

1. Wayne Stebbins

June 4, 2019 at 4:06 pm

It does get old reading comments from all the nay sayer's. XRP is garbage. XRP is going nowhere. Hurry up and sell your XRP before it hits ZERO. I am fairly sure plenty of people were saying that about Bitcoin when it was under $1.00. I bought a LOT of XRP, because I believe that crypto is the future. I didn't buy it expecting it to hit $100.00 tomorrow. It hasn't even been mass adopted yet. Why would anyone be stupid enough to sell it considering what XRP already has in the pike, and what it is set up to hit the pike in the future. I am not that young either, but damn, out of everything I am invested in, I feel that in the future, XRP will far outweigh every investment I currently have.

2. jayy see

What's up brotha

3. KnownCharacterMan

Fill them bags !💰

4. giorgi geo

June 4, 2019 at 4:06 pm

what do you think, what will XRP max. price??

5. Marcus McCloud

June 4, 2019 at 4:06 pm

If HOT, PUNDI X, BTT, or VET jump to around .20 or more that would be life changing if you put at least $150+ in each

6. The Crypto Token Bull

June 4, 2019 at 4:06 pm

Stuff those bags dude…lol love it.

7. Cesar Cortez

June 4, 2019 at 4:06 pm

Hahaha! This guy is hilarious! I love it. Soooo true! He’s right on da money!

8. giovani califano

When XRP Lambo?

9. H Star Productions

You're too diversified

10. Temple Ray

June 4, 2019 at 4:06 pm

People have the mind set that if your poor your always poor. Couple years ago i was talking to a guy telling him i was going to go to welding school when i get done someday i would be able to make 100k a year he said if your poor your always poor now look at me i have a job make 50k a year next year ill be able to make 75k within 2 years ill be able to make 120k soon i am going to be investing 2k a month in crypto.

11. AirForceDave

June 4, 2019 at 4:06 pm

Good content man. Great conversation topic. Title was a little 'click bait' but I respect what you are doing fam. Thank you, Sir!! Cheers. Let's these bulls RUN!!!!

12. sylvain dud

FUD FUD FUD, XRP HATER

13. Matej Kocvara

June 4, 2019 at 4:06 pm

Xrp sleeping but, pump will……

14. XRP Meow

June 4, 2019 at 4:06 pm

Preach my brother! Yeah I know it’s tough in crypto to stomach but we are at bottom steps. Damm only been around 10 years. Xrp is growing everyday building foundation,utility adoption if u can see what’s going on shut up and sell I’ll be glad to buy. I’m in last 2 years just keep on hodling xrp, Ada, btc, xlm, sc, omg, and few others patience will pay 💰

15. Black Stuntman

June 4, 2019 at 4:06 pm

You just got yourself a new subscriber 🚀🚀🚀

16. Luke Adams

June 4, 2019 at 4:06 pm

Well said Rob! It's about time someone tells it like it is! No filter and the God's honest truth. Let the fools lose out.. go ahead. I'll keep buying while they wuss out and run home crying to momma. Anyone with a brain knows where XRP is going and the rest of the market and I'll be there riding the train since mid 17 to the top. I feel sorry for those who spread the fud and cry like bitches.. lmao.

17. Brad Hunter

Is the earth flat too?

18. Sam Yas

June 4, 2019 at 4:06 pm

XRPHODL and have some long term vision.. Think of it as your golden egg pension fund.. I'm all in.. Sold a barn.. Not the farm.. And loaded the boots..

19. AJ Bogan

June 4, 2019 at 4:06 pm

Nice job my brother! I don’t get tired of reading any FUD about XRP or any negativity, it just solidifies my belief in this market. Those that take the time to attempt to spread FUD about XRP only shows their own lack of knowledge and research.
    The market is maturing before our very eyes and we need to understand how smart we all really are. Yesterday a you tube commenter said XRP will go to three cents – I just laughed! Everyone who is currently invested in this market needs to pay themselves on the back and HOLD because you will all be richly rewarded! Nice job Rob!

20. Jarrod Segura

June 4, 2019 at 4:06 pm

What kind of ghetto shit is this

21. Edgar Solis

June 4, 2019 at 4:06 pm

When everyone sells I buy….don’t listen to what the rich tell you to do…do what they do 🤑

22. Alan Kline

June 4, 2019 at 4:06 pm

Rob sounds like you are big on XRP but I’m confused about your subject line, “XRP will not make you rich”. What gives? I am with you on diversifying on several investments but XRP’s potential could sky rocket with everything that is going on worldwide with the crypto. I like your positive take on crypto!!!

23. Paulo Seabra

June 4, 2019 at 4:06 pm

You're misleading people with your shit opinions..let everyone decide where they want to invest…
    Anyway…XRP is the best digital currency.. just tell me,…Wich other coin has the credible partners like xrp ( ripple)?
    Transactions per second like xrp…
    Real life usage Or problem solving…
    XRP…is the future.
    If you don't know…research.
    But I guess you're just a fat lazy ass..
    Just another asshole…asking for patreon…make money get rich….yes…but do not rip off people.
    Videos with no content…shit information…you can read Bloomberg news.
    Get lost…

24. flatearth crypto

June 4, 2019 at 4:06 pm

xrp like tron. garbage. fuk the nwo and all the ppl who work with them. #decentralize the beast. sell xrp for btc and eth.

25. flatearth crypto

June 4, 2019 at 4:06 pm

fuk the world banks. karma a bitch. we put spells on all xrp holders. the money will bring in bad luck. we bind xrp from doing harm on to others 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

26. flatearth crypto

only bitcoin is king.

27. flatearth crypto

June 4, 2019 at 4:06 pm

xrp is the devil we getting away from. xrp will screw lots of ppl. u wont be able to sell later on. the books will he stacked against yall. try getting out later on. not happening. xrp🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

28. axelgear666

June 4, 2019 at 4:06 pm

XRP and ADA hands down. Want to get some Tron too. Good price to earning ratios here people.

I don't believe in xrp as much as I do with ADA but I'm holding it in my portfolio so you right brudda

29. Mikey

June 4, 2019 at 4:06 pm

Fairly new to the crypto scene started buying xrp a few months ago and have been just buying a lil here and there like $50 a month and have almost 700Xrp I know it’s not a lot but my question is how many should I get? Like 10k XRP?

30. Jeff Ross

June 4, 2019 at 4:06 pm

You don't know what you are talking about.

31. Geo Embuscado

June 4, 2019 at 4:06 pm

I'm 25 yo & I'm not selling my XRPs even it reaches to $0.50 – $5, I'm here for the long-term(12 Years from now) run. 100% Agree with you mate!